Batgirl vs Okoye

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stoic

abhilegend
Cass beats the superior iron fist

StiltmanFTW
Okoye blacks her.

abhilegend
Giggity

Senor Cage
Cass

Target X

Smurph
Hmm.....

Stoic

Smurph
idk man

I'm so white, if I walk around telling people that really we're black and I'm just embracing my blackness... people are gonna have a problem.

Target X
was referring to her costume :P

Interesting study

Stoic
Originally posted by Smurph
idk man

I'm so white, if I walk around telling people that really we're black and I'm just embracing my blackness... people are gonna have a problem.

Do all humans have Denisovan DNA?
This information is generally reported as a percentage that suggests how much DNA an individual has inherited from these ancestors. The percentage of Neanderthal DNA in modern humans is zero or close to zero in people from African populations, and is about 1 to 2 percent in people of European or Asian background.

DarkSaint85
So does this mean Smurph is allowed to say the N word?

Smurph
Preparing myself for a Stoic answer that doesn't say yes or no but somehow mentions the Jurassic era, S'ym and Lobo

DarkSaint85
You need to read Shazam First Thunder to discover why Billy can't say the N word.

Old Man Whirly!
No gene is distinct ti any racial group.

abhilegend
Preparing myself for a Stoic answer that doesn't say yes or no but somehow mentions the Jurassic era, S'ym and Lobo
RKT is omnipotent

StiltmanFTW

You forgot about Homo Erectus Africanus:

Originally posted by Stoic
First of all, we are One race, not various races placed on Earth by the Aliens. There is at most a 2% difference between us all. There were several prominent groups of ancient humans that existed 3 of those groups exist in modern day humans today. Homo Erectus Africanus, Neanderthal, and Denisovan. Neanderthal and Denisovan were, and are believed to be a sub species of modern day man. Be careful when you say we, because we are all kin.

Stoic

Stoic

DarkSaint85

Smurph

DarkSaint85
COVID only affects Denisovians.

Stoic
wiki says:

John Lorimer Campbell is a British YouTuber and retired nurse educator who has posted YouTube videos commenting on the COVID-19 pandemic since January 2020 on his channel, Dr. John Campbell. Initially, his videos received some praise, but later they veered into containing misinformation, such as the suggestion that deaths from COVID-19 have been over-counted, repeated false claims about the use of the anti-parasitic drug ivermectin as a COVID-19 treatment, and misleading commentary about vaccine safety.

Definitely not the place for this, but you trust wiki? Did you actually bother to check out the piece that I mentioned? Perhaps checking out what he says and checking it against other sources other than wiki may shed some light on the subject. Most of the stuff that he mentioned, I read and heard about earlier in my search to find out if giants really did exist. At one point I thought that the Nephelim were somehow connected to our extinct cousins, which led me to learn about the Denisovan, and the Neanderthal genes that are in modern day humans. He was not the first person to say that they were the reason behind many of the health conditions that exist in , modern day humans.

Dig deeper.

DarkSaint85
You should have a chat with LoB. He's a Flat Earther, but I bet he too wants unicorns to exist.

Smurph
Originally posted by Stoic
Definitely not the place for this, but you trust wiki? Did you actually bother to check out the piece that I mentioned? Perhaps checking out what he says and checking it against other sources other than wiki may shed some light on the subject. Most of the stuff that he mentioned, I read and heard about earlier in my search to find out if giants really did exist. At one point I thought that the Nephelim were somehow connected to our extinct cousins, which led me to learn about the Denisovan, and the Neanderthal genes that are in modern day humans. He was not the first person to say that they were the reason behind many of the health conditions that exist in , modern day humans.

Dig deeper. the truth is out there

*cue x files*

BruceSkywalker
Snipes said it best "ALWAYS BET ON BLACK"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.