Captain Atom & Firestorm vs WB Hulk.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
Can these two possibly drain WBH's massive radiation output and defeat him?

Stoic

MrMind
stop making derpy threads

lawest9
Originally posted by MrMind
stop making derpy threads Explain.

ODG
Originally posted by lawest9
Can these two possibly drain WBH's massive radiation output and defeat him? It's possible they could match the Cathexis Ray's effects but it took supergenuis on the level of the entire Intelligencia subverting Stark's satellites to do that.

Stoic

ODG
^ I don't believe trying to drain or manipulate Hulk's gamma radiation is a stretch of imagination for energy manipulators to think of in a fight.

Smurph
Also it's the premise of the thread

DarkSaint85
It's stretching Stoic, stop it

Stoic
Originally posted by ODG
^ I don't believe trying to drain or manipulate Hulk's gamma radiation is a stretch of imagination for energy manipulators to think of in a fight.

How long does it take for him to deliver a thunder clap? If speed is still a main issue.

Galan007
The way the OP is worded is kind of weird. I'm not sure if this is meant to be an actual battle, or if lawest is *just* asking if the duo has the ability to drain WBH entirely..?

Regardless, I don't think draining alone would be the best option against this iteration of Hulk. Transmuting Hulk's gamma into another form of energy would probably be the better tactic.

lawest9
Originally posted by Galan007
The way the OP is worded is kind of weird. I'm not sure if this is meant to be an actual battle, or if lawest is *just* asking if the duo has the ability to drain WBH entirely..?

Regardless, I don't think draining alone would be the best option against this iteration of Hulk. Transmuting Hulk's gamma into another form of energy would probably be the better tactic. A combo of 'all of the above' Galen.

Smurph
Originally posted by MrMind
derpy thread

Stoic

lawest9
But perhaps slow him down long enough to take him out possibly?!

DarkSaint85

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.