Hercules vs. Captain Britain

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonder Man
big grin Can Captain Britain 🇬🇧 keep pace with the Prince of Power?

Stoic
Hercules at full immortal power levels would beat the crap out of Brian. Sasquatch vs Captain B would be far more competitive imo.

lawest9
Originally posted by Stoic
Hercules at full immortal power levels would beat the crap out of Brian. Sasquatch vs Captain B would be far more competitive imo.

zopzop
Hercules at full immortal power levels would beat the crap out of Brian. .
Yup. It would be like the Wonder Man vs Hercules fight. Simon had the mobility advantage, but Hercules destroyed him.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by zopzop
Yup. It would be like the Wonder Man vs Hercules fight. Simon had the mobility advantage, but Hercules destroyed him. When was this? The only time I remember them fighting was when Hercules gave Simon "the gift"and ended up on his ass.

zopzop
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
When was this? The only time I remember them fighting was when Hercules gave Simon "the gift"and ended up on his ass.
It was in Hercules' comic, Ares poisoned him and he was out of his mind. He mutilated poor Simon's face.

Sin I AM
It was in Hercules' comic, Ares poisoned him and he was out of his mind. He mutilated poor Simon's face.

He wasn't fighting back.

tkitna
Originally posted by Sin I AM
He wasn't fighting back.

This

Dont get me wrong, Herc would wreck Simon, but thats a poor example.

DarkSaint85

So did Ares. It was hilarious.

Old Man Whirly!
It was in Hercules' comic, Ares poisoned him and he was out of his mind. He mutilated poor Simon's face. Bad understanding of Somon's powers from the writer as Simon can take on any appearance he wants and is an energy being who cannot only size and shape change, but go invulnerable and teleport.

Old Man Whirly!
Bad understanding of Somon's powers from the writer as Simon can take on any appearance he wants and is an energy being who cannot only size and shape change, but go invulnerable and teleport. Sorry, that should be intangible.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by tkitna
This

Dont get me wrong, Herc would wreck Simon, but thats a poor example.

Yea he was comedy relief in those books. He did better against Rulk

tkitna
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Yea he was comedy relief in those books. He did better against Rulk

He wrecked the Rulk. It was actually shocking to me.

zopzop
That wasn't Loebforce Rulk. Rulk had been on a long losing streak when he encountered Simon.

StyleTime
Betsy has been Captain Britain for some years now.

I'm guessing the "most recent version" rule has officially kicked in, so what is everyone's take on that fight?

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by StyleTime
Betsy has been Captain Britain for some years now.

I'm guessing the "most recent version" rule has officially kicked in, so what is everyone's take on that fight?

Yeah - I'd actually give her decent odds against Herc.

Wonder Man
Do you think Captain Britain 🇬🇧 can emulate a stronger shot and out fight The Prince of Power?

DarkSaint85
Here, we see the AI mask slipping as Wonder Man's sanity returns and he breaks character.

Wonder Man
An example of Captain Britain 🇬🇧 can be found in Stonehenge with discernment. Then interment can be defeated and the allies win 🥇.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Here, we see the AI mask slipping as Wonder Man's sanity returns and he breaks character.

Glitch in the matrix. Beth takes it, her bro gets folded

juggernaut74
Hercules at full immortal power levels would beat the crap out of Brian. Sasquatch vs Captain B would be far more competitive imo. Didn't Hercules beat Sasquatch once?

tkitna
Originally posted by juggernaut74
Didn't Hercules beat Sasquatch once?

Didnt know they fought but would like to see that.

Old Man Whirly!
That wasn't Loebforce Rulk. Rulk had been on a long losing streak when he encountered Simon. Yeah, loved it when he beat the shit out of Abomination.

zopzop
Yeah, loved it when he beat the shit out of Abomination.
Who beat the sh|t out of Abomination? Rulk or Simon?

Old Man Whirly!
Who beat the sh|t out of Abomination? Rulk or Simon? Both actually and Herc too.

Wonder Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.