Superman flies into Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeadpoolXXX
this is classic juggernaut with his forcefield up, and he is running forward on an indestructible battlefield.

superman flies into him with the same speed and force he used when he destroyed the dark moon-
https://postimg.cc/FdxHk9mH

what happens?

StiltmanFTW
Clark dies.

Batman pays for the funeral expenses and throws a party.

Delta1938
Wolverine suddenly appears in front of Juggernaut, goes splat too badly to heal. Stilt cries and contemplates suicide.

MrMind
clark crashes so hard

the shockwave turns delta into a woman

Old Man Whirly!
What's juggernauts greatest impact durability feat? shifty

cdtm
Originally posted by DeadpoolXXX
this is classic juggernaut with his forcefield up, and he is running forward on an indestructible battlefield.

superman flies into him with the same speed and force he used when he destroyed the dark moon-

what happens?

Personally, I think his force field is always up. He's invulnerable, what does he need an extra layer of protection for?

Stands to reason he's protected by a magic skin tight shield, and can extend it.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
What's juggernauts greatest impact durability feat? shifty then let's match it against Superman's greatest damage bt flying into it feats... smile Oh Abi, you're up!

lawest9
Originally posted by Delta1938
Wolverine suddenly appears in front of Juggernaut, goes splat too badly to heal. Stilt cries and contemplates suicide.

lawest9
Poor Juggy.

tkitna
Superman gets KO'd just like the scan.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by tkitna
Superman gets KO'd just like the scan. let's use feats to determine this, the KMC way.

carver9
Jugs shield stopped Milonir dead in its track. Superman gets dropped to the floor. Take away the shield and both fall over.

Delta1938
Originally posted by carver9
Jugs shield stopped Milonir dead in its track. Superman gets dropped to the floor. Take away the shield and both fall over.

Hulk suddenly appears and goes splat too.

Old Man Whirly!
Jugs shield stopped Milonir dead in its track. Superman gets dropped to the floor. Take away the shield and both fall over. Surely Superman just breaks the part of the planet Juggy is on and drives it all off into space. Something has to break.

StiltmanFTW
He bounces off and accidentally destroys the headquarters of your company in Africa.

Freed slaves then have some fun with you, Whirl wink

cdtm
https://readcomiconline.li/Comic/Superman-1987/Issue-8?id=16742#12

Like that.

cdtm
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
He bounces off and accidentally destroys the headquarters of your company in Africa.

Freed slaves then have some fun with you, Whirl wink

By company, you of course mean Evil Terrorist Organization Determined to Rule the World.

CobraLALALALALALALALALALALA!!

carver9
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Surely Superman just breaks the part of the planet Juggy is on and drives it all off into space. Something has to break.

We get it, you want Superman to win this, sadly it isn't happening here.

Galan007
I'm not entirely convinced that Juggernaut(FF or not) could just soak the impact. The shield's best showings are stopping Mjolnir and a God Blast.

But remember, the shadow-moon weighed 81 billion tons, and was traveling at 7,614,000km/hr:
https://ibb.co/w4xhMYj

Yet Superman was able to stop(and vaporize) the moon with his strike, and was just momentarily KO'd(but otherwise unscathed) by the effort.

I've never seen Juggy's FF stand up to that level of physical force... Though I suppose it depends how you'd compare a hammer-throw and the GB to something like that. /shrug

DarkSaint85
Plus it's magic, so we need to take that into account.

carver9
Wouldn't magic make this even worse for Superman?

DarkSaint85
Yes. Do try and keep up Carv.

h1a8
Jugs shield stopped Milonir dead in its track. Superman gets dropped to the floor. Take away the shield and both fall over. Can Mjolnir pulverize the moon?

h1a8
Writer made a typo. The mass of the moon is 81 quintillion tons (8.1e19 tons and not 8.1e10 tons).

StiltmanFTW
It wasn't *the* moon, h1.

Read comics or shut the **** up.

h1a8
It wasn't *the* moon, h1.

Read comics or shut the **** up.

Batman was citing the weight of the REAL moon, not the shadow moon.
Where do you think the 81 comes from?
Read comics or shut the fuk up.

carver9
Originally posted by h1a8
Can Mjolnir pulverize the moon?

Yes

Classic NES
I'm pretty sure juggs force field would absorb all the kinetic energy that clark has as he approaches him until he simply bounces off. Samething that happened to Mjolnir in Acts of vengeance.

abhilegend
Juggernaut gets disintegrated

abhilegend
Yes
It can't vaporize the moon. Originally posted by Classic NES
I'm pretty sure juggs force field would absorb all the kinetic energy that clark has as he approaches him until he simply bounces off. Samething that happened to Mjolnir in Acts of vengeance.
Superman hits harder than mjolnir

lawest9
Originally posted by abhilegend
Juggernaut gets disintegrated

lawest9
It can't vaporize the moon.

h1a8
Yes Scans of Mjolnir pulverizing the moon or better?

DarkSaint85
We don't even need that.

We need proof that the Mjolnir throw that Juggy's force field stopped, was strong enough to pulverize the moon.

If I have body armor that can stop someone stabbing me, onus is on me to prove it can stop a tank round.

Smurph
We don't even need that.

Juggernaut says the force field works by killing the momentum of the object - https://imgur.io/a/j295u

Seems like we can reasonably surmise that the damage that either Mjolnir or Superman have on impact is more than purely their momentum because the hammer has magic thunder blast power and Superman has his basically infinite strength that he can use without leverage which reasonably might also play a factor. So I dunno that we need to see Mjolnir bust a moon.

I think the question is whether depleting Mjolnir's momentum in those scans means the force field could deplete the shadow moon blitz and the answer has to be no, right? Momentum is mass * velocity, and Superman was explicitly using relatively to give himself nigh-infinite mass. Mjolnir might be powerful but let's not pretend we've ever seen a mjolnir throw with that sort of momentum.

h1a8
Originally posted by Smurph
We don't even need that.

Juggernaut says the force field works by killing the momentum of the object - https://imgur.io/a/j295u

Seems like we can reasonably surmise that the damage that either Mjolnir or Superman have on impact is more than purely their momentum because the hammer has magic thunder blast power and Superman has his basically infinite strength that he can use without leverage which reasonably might also play a factor. So I dunno that we need to see Mjolnir bust a moon.

I think the question is whether depleting Mjolnir's momentum in those scans means the force field could deplete the shadow moon blitz and the answer has to be no, right? Momentum is mass * velocity, and Superman was explicitly using relatively to give himself nigh-infinite mass. Mjolnir might be powerful but let's not pretend we've ever seen a mjolnir throw with that sort of momentum. Mjolnir has been deflected and hit back (momentum stopped and reversed) multiple times (firelord, Mangog, etc).
It doesn't take moon pulverizing strength to stop Mjolnir momentum.

Old Man Whirly!

Freed slaves then have some fun with you, Whirl wink I am back in the middle east these days Stilt. smile

Old Man Whirly!
We get it, you want Superman to win this, sadly it isn't happening here. smile I think as the others state Carver, based on feats... it is!

ODG
Originally posted by DeadpoolXXX

what happens? Superman splats or inexplicably bounces off because nobody wants to discuss the implications of his magic weakness.

abhilegend
Originally posted by ODG
Superman splats or inexplicably bounces off because nobody wants to discuss the implications of his magic weakness.
https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-9c43fd9d636c8b3ac041650de2c03505

Whatever you say dumbo

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by ODG
Superman splats or inexplicably bounces off because nobody wants to discuss the implications of his magic weakness.

Check page 1, where I bring it up.

zopzop
The thing is, Juggernaut's force field/invulnerability is all over the place. In some instances, Nightcrawler makes him shout out in pain by hitting in the face with a chandelier or Shatterstar is cuting out his eye. In other instances, he's laughing off a God Blast and repulsing Mjolnir.

Some writers don't even mention or have him using a force field.

abhilegend
Originally posted by zopzop
The thing is, Juggernaut's force field/invulnerability is all over the place. In some instances, Nightcrawler makes him shout out in pain by hitting in the face with a chandelier or Shatterstar is cuting out his eye. In other instances, he's laughing off a God Blast and repulsing Mjolnir.

Some writers don't even mention or have him using a force field.
His force field was also overpowered by a fan. At half power he was hurt by a building fall over him.

But sure, let's pretend Thor's godblast is the only scene that matters.

abhilegend
https://s6d8.turboimg.net/sp/abc6b87981707e4cfe94c8a26ece6ea0/X-MEN033_13b.jpg

https://s6d8.turboimg.net/sp/30e73f53c7e1056756161a4cc765d648/X-MEN033_14a.jpg

ZOMG, SUPERMAN GOES SPLAT

DarkSaint85
Beast bent osmium bars when Hercules couldn't.

Checkmate Abhi.

abhilegend
Beast is so skilled OMG

MrMind

in your dreams

abhilegend
My dreams become reality

JBL
Superman gets KOed. And yes I'm back from vacation. Australia was nice. Went fishing and had to evade giant crocodiles some myth about a yowie and some snakes that would make a rattlesnake bite look like a love tap.

h1a8
Originally posted by JBL
Superman gets KOed. And yes I'm back from vacation. Australia was nice. Went fishing and had to evade giant crocodiles some myth about a yowie and some snakes that would make a rattlesnake bite look like a love tap.

What's Juggs best feat of stopping a physical object's momentum?

ODG
Originally posted by zopzop

Some writers don't even mention or have him using a force field. Your observation isn't wrong but the OP specified which Juggernaut we're using and whether he's got he forcefield up: Originally posted by DeadpoolXXX

what happens? We're discussing the Juggernaut who slowly got pushed back by a godblast.

JBL
Originally posted by h1a8
What's Juggs best feat of stopping a physical object's momentum? Thor's hammer for one, and we already know who had to use that hammer to bust through something his fists could not.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Beast bent osmium bars when Hercules couldn't.

Checkmate Abhi.

Omnium, not osmium.

abhilegend
Originally posted by ODG
Your observation isn't wrong but the OP specified which Juggernaut we're using and whether he's got he forcefield up: We're discussing the Juggernaut who slowly got pushed back by a godblast.
Apparently Juggernaut has no other showings of his force field? Originally posted by JBL
Thor's hammer for one, and we already know who had to use that hammer to bust through something his fists could not.
He also caught the hammer being used by Thor and knocked his ass out.

Juggernaut gets disintegrated, cry more troll.

ozz81
to touch or hurt juggs wouldnt the magic force field of cyttorack have to be negated !?

abhilegend
Originally posted by ozz81
to touch or hurt juggs wouldnt the magic force field of cyttorack have to be negated !?
Nope, he has been hurt through his force field. Originally posted by abhilegend
https://s6d8.turboimg.net/sp/abc6b87981707e4cfe94c8a26ece6ea0/X-MEN033_13b.jpg

https://s6d8.turboimg.net/sp/30e73f53c7e1056756161a4cc765d648/X-MEN033_14a.jpg

ZOMG, SUPERMAN GOES SPLAT

carthage
Bane tries to bring peace between them and gets spitroasted

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.