How many out of 10 does Thor beat these lanterns

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MrMind
1. Hal Jordan
2. Sinestro
3. Kyle Rayner
4. Carol Ferris
5. John Stewart
6. Jessica Cruz
7. Larfleeze
8. Black Hand

abhilegend

Stoic
Originally posted by abhilegend

Current all father Thor?

Astner
Originally posted by Stoic
Current all father Thor?
You could replace Thor with the One Above All and Abhi will still say 0.

abhilegend
Current all father Thor?
Meh, I was being cheeky

abhilegend
Originally posted by Astner
You could replace Thor with the One Above All and Abhi will still say 0.
Likewise, you'll say Silver Surfer beats The Presence 10/10

Astner
Likewise, you'll say Silver Surfer beats The Presence 10/10
No. That's the thing, I wouldn't. There are plenty of characters in DC that I'll argue would defeat the Silver Surfer that are nowhere near the Presence in power. The (weaker) Infinite Crisis versions of Ion and Parallax are roughly equal to Surfer in power. Darkseid, Highfather, Monarch, Imperex, the Anti-Monitor, classic Ion, Zero Hour Parallax, and the Spectre, to name a few are all far more powerful than Silver Surfer.

abhilegend
No. That's the thing, I wouldn't. There are plenty of characters in DC that I'll argue would defeat the Silver Surfer that are nowhere near the Presence in power. The (weaker) Infinite Crisis versions of Ion and Parallax are roughly equal to Surfer in power. Darkseid, Highfather, Monarch, Imperex, the Anti-Monitor, classic Ion, Zero Hour Parallax, and the Spectre, to name a few are all far more powerful than Silver Surfer.
Oh no, the cosmic beings in DC are more powerful than Surfer.

Ion and Parallax, huh?

abhilegend
But yeah, Eternity, Living Tribunal, Abraxas, Infinity are more powerful than Green Lantern.

Weaker version of Galactus and Odin are comparable to a rookie GL in power.

There you go.

Astner
Oh no, the cosmic beings in DC are more powerful than Surfer.
That depends on the cosmic being.

Weaker version of Galactus and Odin are comparable to a rookie GL in power.

There you go.
The issue here is that you're being vague. I could say that Spider-man is more powerful than a weaker version of Superman and then point to an instance where Superman drained by red sun radiation is punched out by Harley Quin.

Likewise, Galactus have been in near death states where he's been incapable of doing anything (look to Stormbreaker and Godhunter for reference), and a weakened Odin took an embarrassing loss in War of the Realms.

Normally, Odin is up there with Trigon, Mordu, and Yuga Khan. For Galactus I'd say Anti-Monitor, although I'd probably give it to the Anti-Monitor if they were to fight.

abhilegend
That depends on the cosmic being.

Its not. Surfer is maybe a rookie GL level, at best.

laughing out loud

Nope.

Astner
Its not. Surfer is maybe a rookie GL level, at best.
Sans Necron (assuming he's powerful as he was during Blackest Night), there's not one current Lantern of any color that could take Surfer in a one-on-one.

laughing out loud

Nope.
I'm not sure what to tell you other than that you're biased. But that's not really a secret to anyone, now is it?

abhilegend
Sans Necron (assuming he's powerful as he was during Blackest Night), there's not one current Lantern of any color that could take Surfer in a one-on-one.

Let me guess, black holes and planets or whatever? I mean, you could say the debris created by Annihilation Wave is a galaxy and Surfer created a galaxy sized black hole.

https://i.postimg.cc/HVK4vmmr/image.jpg https://i.postimg.cc/1g10PKfP/image.jpg https://i.postimg.cc/DWQrzbXG/image.jpg

You could always manufacture feats for Surfer that way.

Yeah, rookie GLs take him out. Nekron? LMFAO. I've got the feats, man. I can back everything up.

All you've got is your bias because let's face it, GLs smoke Surfer in feats.

StiltmanFTW

thumb up

Current all father Thor?

Is a total punk who would get assraped by Night Thrasher.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.