Gladiator at Full Constant Confidence.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
Kallark has lost fights due to a waning in his confidence that effects his power level, suppose a special power affects his mind so that regardless of how bad he is losing a fight he CANNOT lose one iota of his over flowing confidence in himself, so how well would he do against..........

WW Hulk
Thor
Vulcan
Hercules
Sentry
Silver Surfer
Hyperion
Superman
Phoenix
X-men ( Cyclops, Strom, Colossus, Wolverine )
Juggernaut
Lobo

-Pr-
Is his confidence able to rise? Or is it at a set level?

lawest9
Originally posted by -Pr-
Is his confidence able to rise? Or is it at a set level? Yes it is allowed to rise if needed.

Booya_69
Besides Phoenix, he clears imo.

tkitna
Phoenix spite stomps

He might struggle with Sentry and Surfer due to other powers they possess. Everybody else he beats.

lawest9
Originally posted by tkitna
Phoenix spite stomps

He might struggle with Sentry and Surfer due to other powers they possess. Everybody else he beats. You know that includes Hulk when you say 'everybody else he beats'.......that's going to get ol' Carver riled up you know!?

carver9
He bfrs Hulk.

tkitna
Originally posted by lawest9
You know that includes Hulk when you say 'everybody else he beats'.......that's going to get ol' Carver riled up you know!?

Yeah, I know but I think its going to take more than just physical strength to win here.

tkitna
Originally posted by carver9
He bfrs Hulk.

Thats what I was thinking too.

ODG
What's the best fight he's ever had at full confidence?

tkitna
Originally posted by ODG
What's the best fight he's ever had at full confidence?

Probably against Supreme and that was a crossover. He beat Vulcan too while Vulcan was still fused with Darwin. Not sure if he had better fights than those two.

Booya_69
Originally posted by tkitna
Probably against Supreme and that was a crossover. He beat Vulcan too while Vulcan was still fused with Darwin. Not sure if he had better fights than those two.

Making easy work of beta ray bill, had jane thor against the ropes, punking nova prime.

DarkSaint85
It's kinda weird that we've never really seen him at full capacity.

Booya_69
Originally posted by carver9
He bfrs Hulk.

And juggernaut (classic)

Come to think of it, the dude has a long list of low's..

StiltmanFTW
https://i.ibb.co/TWDh99D/ff40.png

abhilegend
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
It's kinda weird that we've never really seen him at full capacity.
Its the same as fully fed Galactus

Diesldude

ODG
It's kinda weird that we've never really seen him at full capacity. Unless he's announced aloud, "Well in that prior fight I wasn't at full capacity!" I don't think such an excuse would necessarily apply in every instance we've seen him.

Is he necessarily always at full confidence? No, but unless the feat/fight tends against such a notion, why doubt he was at full confidence?

At the very least, take his best on-panel performance so far and set that as a as-of-yet unconfirmed baseline for full confidence.

StiltmanFTW

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by ODG
Unless he's announced aloud, "Well in that prior fight I wasn't at full capacity!" I don't think such an excuse would necessarily apply in every instance we've seen him.

Is he necessarily always at full confidence? No, but unless the feat/fight tends against such a notion, why doubt he was at full confidence?

At the very least, take his best on-panel performance so far and set that as a as-of-yet unconfirmed baseline for full confidence.

Yeah it just then throws up some weird comic writing showings.

So as an example off the top of my head, his best speed showing is when he invaded Asgard, right? Crossed galaxies at the blink of a god's eye, all that shebang.

Ok, so he's at full confidence there.

Then fails to KO Heimdall. So....full confidence Glads can't KO Heimdall?

As I said, comic inconsistency, or Heimdall is just that tough (I remember him doing pretty well against Jane after). Just a little thing, I guess.

StiltmanFTW
He eventually beat Heimdall though, right?

Not without getting a bit injured himself, no, but Heimdall got his ass whooped.

DarkSaint85
Yeah I guess I meant it wasn't a ohko.

Maybe Heimdall is just that uber, or it's the usual comic PIS with sexy fights. Like Flash saying he's faster than ever before, then being smacked down by a gorilla.

In my mind, on paper, Glads at full confidence should be at the peak of high herald, if not low trans.

Or maybe I'm doing it the wrong way round. Glads going that fast is actually a base/low showing, hence why he had an extended (i.e. more than one blow lol) fight with Heimdall.

StiltmanFTW
Heimdall is a ****ing nobody.

But every once in a while, some Asgardians not named Thor get some good showings. That was one of such rare instances.

"Full confidence" Glads, "the angriest" Hulk and "fully fed" Galactus are all hypothetical versions.

DarkSaint85
Add "Superman without mental blocks" laughing out loud

StiltmanFTW
Add "Superman without mental blocks" laughing out loud

thumb up

I was tempted to mention him, too.

DarkSaint85
The wrath of Abhi is too terrible to contemplate.

StiltmanFTW
thumb up

https://i.ibb.co/hXxkLwT/abhi.png

--
Pre-Crisis Paul Raoul was the only one capable of quelling Abhi's rage and bullying & tormenting him on a regular basis:

https://i.ibb.co/c6fy6yd/ab.png

https://i.ibb.co/KGD4jGd/kmcprabhi.png

abhilegend
laughing out loud

I've mellowed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.