Twisted Metal (Peacock)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
The chaotic Playstation classic is getting an adaptation on Peacock late July.

cYb_HFHJJHs

Patient_Leech
Sexy.

cdtm
Just what absolutely no one asked for! thumb up

Twisted Metal was a bad video game, would be amazed if that trash created a good show. Like Arcane did.

Jaden_3.0
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
Sexy.

I see Alex Jones is doing well these days.

Nemesis X
Originally posted by cdtm
Just what absolutely no one asked for! thumb up

Twisted Metal was a bad video game, would be amazed if that trash created a good show. Like Arcane did.

Funny. Before, you said you were disappointed we didn't have a Twisted Metal show.

https://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=17428967&highlight=cdtm+Sweet+Tooth#post17428967

Who and what streaming service would you have preferred to make the show anyway?

cdtm
Originally posted by Nemesis X
Funny. Before, you said you were disappointed we didn't have a Twisted Metal show.

https://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=17428967&highlight=cdtm+Sweet+Tooth#post17428967

Who and what streaming service would you have preferred to make the show anyway?

What does that guy know; talks like a creep. Fuk u cdtm!

Nemesis X
-Mn4RBWv03A

a3_L3bAm30Q

Robtard
I played the first game for about 1.5-2hrs before giving it up.

From the preview, this doesn't look good.

Might watch the 1st ep if I hear differently.

BruceSkywalker
prollly won't watch unles people recommend

Kazenji
Its on peacock, Don't even have access to that streaming service where i am.. Yet we can get most of the others.

Nuke Nixon
Wow, the acting is dogshit, the cars are mid at best, Sweet Tooth looked like a generic Texas Chainsaw Massacre family member, nothing new, nothing special, Hard Pass.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.