The OG GOTG vs Lobos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

marcssands14
Lobos has arrived in Marvel universe,with a mission to kill the GOTG and bring back their heads for proof. He arrives on Knowhere and pretends to bond with Rocket at a bar,before blasting him. The rest of the GOTG then assembles outside while Lobos finishes his beer. Fight is a deatmatch with standard equipment. Will the GOTG prevail against the best alien bounty hunter in the frigging galaxy?

ShadowFyre
So...Dumb Drax, mantis, Adam Warlock, Starfox ,Rocket and Gamora? I honestly can't remember if that's the right lineup

ShadowFyre
And pip the troll

marcssands14
Bump

marcssands14
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
So...Dumb Drax, mantis, Adam Warlock, Starfox ,Rocket and Gamora? I honestly can't remember if that's the right lineup Starlord was part of the OG lineup not Adam Warlock

marcssands14
Bump

marcssands14
Final bump

Thinkerer
Just post the damn roster of the team you referring to.

marcssands14
Originally posted by Thinkerer
Just post the damn roster of the team you referring to.

I already specified that my brother

Thinkerer
OG GotG are Starhawk, Charlie-27, Major Victory and some others...

The second incarnation are Starlord, Adam Warlock (Post-Annihilation), Drax (Post-Annihilation), Gamora, Phyla-Vell as Quasar, Groot, Rocket Raccoon, Mantis and Bug.

lft4ded
Originally posted by Thinkerer
OG GotG are Starhawk, Charlie-27, Major Victory and some others...

The second incarnation are Starlord, Adam Warlock (Post-Annihilation), Drax (Post-Annihilation), Gamora, Phyla-Vell as Quasar, Groot, Rocket Raccoon, Mantis and Bug.

Yup! Yondu is an OG, too!

abhilegend
Lobos tear them to pieces

GalacticStorm
Original team were Major Victory, Martinex T'Naga, Captain Charlie-27,Yondu Udonta, Starhawk, Aleta and Nikki.

marcssands14
Originally posted by abhilegend
Lobos tear them to pieces t

I strongly believe Drax would actually tear him to pieces

Stoic
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Original team were Major Victory, Martinex T'Naga, Captain Charlie-27,Yondu Udonta, Starhawk, Aleta and Nikki.

Yep and the Lobo would tear them apart.

Not looking good for the Guardians.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.