What would Batman's contingency plan be for...........

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
As it's known Bruce is a master strategies for taking down the mightiest heroes if they ever went rogue, giving time to prepare could he come up with a plan to stop such Marvel heavy hitters like Thor, Hulk, Silver Surfer, Ironman and less powerful like Spider-Man and others on like wise level?!

zopzop
The thing is, Marvel heroes don't have clear cut weaknesses like many DC big guns do. There is no equivalent of kryptonite weakness for Thor, or fire weakness for Surfer.

DC overpowers their heroes and but gives them an Achilles Heel to keep the stories interesting. Marvel heroes are generally less powerful but lack obvious exploitable weaknesses.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by zopzop
The thing is, Marvel heroes don't have clear cut weaknesses like many DC big guns do. There is no equivalent of kryptonite weakness for Thor, or fire weakness for Surfer.

DC overpowers their heroes and but gives them an Achilles Heel to keep the stories interesting. Marvel heroes are generally less powerful but lack obvious exploitable weaknesses. thor, needs oxygen. Surfer some kind of penance stare for all the lives he served up to Galactus.

zopzop
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
thor, needs oxygen. Surfer some kind of penance stare for all the lives he served up to Galactus.
That's not really a character specific weakness. Needing oxygen? Vulnerability to the Penance Stare? That's generic as hell.

Old Man Whirly!
That's not really a character specific weakness. Needing oxygen? Vulnerability to the Penance Stare? That's generic as hell. True, but both are weaknesses. I am sure Surfer with his conscience faced with the deaths he caused would be ****ed. Would make a good story. Thor is kind of like the guy in unbreakable, batman has a water bottle on his utility belt and simply draws Thor with Evian.

NemeBro
Originally posted by lawest9
As it's known Bruce is a master strategies for taking down the mightiest heroes if they ever went rogue, giving time to prepare could he come up with a plan to stop such Marvel heavy hitters like Thor, Hulk, Silver Surfer, Ironman and less powerful like Spider-Man and others on like wise level?! Have Dick Grayson distract them all by offering tight boy pussy sitting between his fat ass cheeks while Batman calls Superman to come over and beat them down.

This should work on everyone but Silver Surfer, who is willing to pump Dick's dick receptible but is sadly a eunuch

Robtard
Is Grayson even still tight at this point?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Robtard
Is Grayson even still tight at this point?

That's his superpower.

Robtard
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/FragrantBogusHoopoe-size_restricted.gif

Old Man Whirly!
Actually true Rob, have you seen how nightwing is drawn? It's a running joke on every comic forum, he has glutes of steel.

Robtard
Googled the glutes; that boy could pinch off 2 inch rebar with that rear.

cdtm
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
thor, needs oxygen. Surfer some kind of penance stare for all the lives he served up to Galactus.

Lasso of Truth makes him face his sins.

cdtm

DC overpowers their heroes and but gives them an Achilles Heel to keep the stories interesting. Marvel heroes are generally less powerful but lack obvious exploitable weaknesses.

Wonder Woman, Flash, Plas, and GL had none of that during Tower of Babel, for them he got creative.

cdtm
Nick Fury already did this, didn't he?

Made Thor unworthy with a few words.

Batman probaby uses Scarecrow gas on him. Enhanced with magic to work on anything, even androids.

Alternatively, a VR image of Odin chewing him out as a failure, Thor would become Fat Thor "The Dude".

Stoic

cdtm

BruceSkywalker
As it's known Bruce is a master strategies for taking down the mightiest heroes if they ever went rogue, giving time to prepare could he come up with a plan to stop such Marvel heavy hitters like Thor, Hulk, Silver Surfer, Ironman and less powerful like Spider-Man and others on like wise level?!

bruce one punches these c$nts, but then again im biased as f%ck

Stoic

cdtm

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Robtard
Googled the glutes; that boy could pinch off 2 inch rebar with that rear. Dick does it all for daddy. shifty

darthgoober

StiltmanFTW
You are alive?!

darthgoober
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
You are alive?!
Of course, I just spend all my time working nowadays

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by darthgoober
Of course, I just spend all my time working nowadays

laughing out loud

Careful, goobie. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/76/d5/83/76d583d99804380c96e4e66197bbfc55.gif

Visit us more often or you'll freeze to death, y'know...

darthgoober
laughing out loud

Careful, goobie. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/76/d5/83/76d583d99804380c96e4e66197bbfc55.gif

Visit us more often or you'll freeze to death, y'know...
I wish, I've spent pretty all summer doing masonry in 100+ degree temperatures.

StiltmanFTW
And here I always thought you were a desk jockey. Certainly not something I'd expect from a Surfer and Warlock fan.

Welcome back http://images.killermovies.com/forums/icons/v2/icon12.gif

Abhi is still here, he missed you.

darthgoober
And here I always thought you were a desk jockey. Certainly not something I'd expect from a Surfer and Warlock fan.

Welcome back http://images.killermovies.com/forums/icons/v2/icon12.gif

Abhi is still here, he missed you.
I probably should be a desk jockey, but I gotta get outta my head sometimea and office type work just doesn't do it for me anymore. So I got a job at a masonry company. Working until your exhausted and sore all over makes it damn near impossible to think about anything other than what your doing

StiltmanFTW
I hear ya thumb up Always do what is the best for you.

Thinkerer
Originally posted by NemeBro
Have Dick Grayson distract them all by offering tight boy pussy sitting between his fat ass cheeks while Batman calls Superman to come over and beat them down.

This should work on everyone but Silver Surfer, who is willing to pump Dick's dick receptible but is sadly a eunuch

That'll do it.

basilisk
It seems ludicrous that Batman has contingency plans for all these heroes, or at least that they would have much of a chance of success. In a recent Titans issue even Nightwing was claiming he had some sort of contingency plan that would stop Flash right there on the spot when Wally is about to head off to deal with an emergency, and Nightwing says no:

Titans #2:
Flash: "So unless you think you can stop me... wait, can you stop me?"
Nightwing: "If I need to."
Cyborg: "You have contingencies for your friends, like Batman does?"
Nightwing: "In a team with this level of power, it would be irresponsible not to have contingencies in place."

So really, even Nightwing thinks he has contingencies to take down people like Flash, Raven, Cyborg etc. And he thinks he's good enough to stop Flash right there, even in a situation when Flash is aware that Nightwing would be trying to stop him? Either these plans are largely a psychological bluff or this is getting ridiculous.

If Batman and Nightwing have such great contingency plans, why the f*** don't they have the same sort of plans to just take down all the villains that easily?

Darkseid: "I will seek out the anti-life equation and then destroy your pitiful planet! Unless you think you can stop me... wait, can you stop me?"
Cyborg: "You have contingencies for your enemies, like Batman does?"
Nightwing: "With enemies with this level of power, it would be irresponsible not to have contingencies in place."

ODG
As it's known Bruce is a master strategies for taking down the mightiest heroes if they ever went rogue, giving time to prepare could he come up with a plan to stop such Marvel heavy hitters like Thor, Hulk, Silver Surfer, Ironman and less powerful like Spider-Man and others on like wise level?! If he just copied Doom, sure.

ODG
Originally posted by darthgoober
I probably should be a desk jockey, but I gotta get outta my head sometimea and office type work just doesn't do it for me anymore. So I got a job at a masonry company. Working until your exhausted and sore all over makes it damn near impossible to think about anything other than what your doing Enough excuses, post more.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by basilisk
It seems ludicrous that Batman has contingency plans for all these heroes, or at least that they would have much of a chance of success. In a recent Titans issue even Nightwing was claiming he had some sort of contingency plan that would stop Flash right there on the spot when Wally is about to head off to deal with an emergency, and Nightwing says no:

Titans #2:
Flash: "So unless you think you can stop me... wait, can you stop me?"
Cyborg: "You have contingencies for your friends, like Batman does?"
Nightwing: "In a team with this level of power, it would be irresponsible not to have contingencies in place."

So really, even Nightwing thinks he has contingencies to take down people like Flash, Raven, Cyborg etc. And he thinks he's good enough to stop Flash right there, even in a situation when Flash is aware that Nightwing would be trying to stop him? Either these plans are largely a psychological bluff or this is getting ridiculous.

If Batman and Nightwing have such great contingency plans, why the f*** don't they have the same sort of plans to just take down all the villains that easily?

Darkseid: "I will seek out the anti-life equation and then destroy your pitiful planet! Unless you think you can stop me... wait, can you stop me?"
Cyborg: "You have contingencies for your enemies, like Batman does?"
Nightwing: "With enemies with this level of power, it would be irresponsible not to have contingencies in place." This is a great post, spot on! COMICS AND SUPERHEROES ARE RIDICULOUS.

cdtm
I could see Batman tricking Galactus into making him a herald so he could make a deal with Doom so he could take down the Avengers so he could get them to take down Galactus and Doom.

Kind of what he did in World Forgers Final Bat Suit.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.