Quicksilver vs. Cannonball

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonder Man
laughing out loud Can Quicksilver outwit anyone ftw?

Thinkerer
Canonball once in flight cant be stopped by QS

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Thinkerer
Canonball once in flight cant be stopped by QS

But he can be easily evaded.

Wonder Man
If Quicksilver increases the action to chaos level Cannonball will fail.

StiltmanFTW
You're on acid, right?

I don't judge, just curious.

Thinkerer
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
But he can be easily evaded.

QS is narcistic enough to try an attack on CB

Wonder Man
If Quicksilver is so inclined he can simulate and choose the winning strategy.

carver9
Cannonbal ends it with an OMNI attack.

Wonder Man
Quicksilver can bypass any system and remain in control of the outcome.

Thinkerer
Why are you rooting for Quicksilver?

StiltmanFTW
Why are you rooting for Quicksilver?

Wonderman is not rooting for anyone, that's not why he makes threads.

Smurph
QS is narcistic enough to try an attack on CB He's a narcissist, not an idiot

carver9
Originally posted by Smurph
He's a narcissist, not an idiot

What would you call him here?

https://imgur.io/V4SsQtE

StiltmanFTW
Excellent, Cannonball can't beat Pietro in a fair fight without a plot device bs.

Thanks for proving it, Carv thumb up

Smurph
Originally posted by carver9
What would you call him here?

https://imgur.io/V4SsQtE What exactly is this supposed to show, Carver?

carver9
What exactly is this supposed to show, Carver?

That what happened there was pretty idiotic of QS, especially considering him knowing Cannonball wasn't there as a teammate or friend.

DeadpoolXXX
will cannonball be trying to give quicksilver a gift in this battle?

carver9
Not the point of my post. It just shows QS is more of an idiot than a narcissist.

StiltmanFTW
Because it was a completely natural thing to assume Sam handed him a magic box?

You might have missed your true calling as an African witch-doctor, Carv.

Smurph
Not the point of my post. It just shows QS is more of an idiot than a narcissist. Because he opened a box?

carver9

Lmao... if someone shows up at my house to whip my ass, but before doing it, they hand me a box, I'm not opening anything. Are you?

Smurph
Lmao... if someone shows up at my house to whip my ass, but before doing it, they hand me a box, I'm not opening anything. Are you? lol Carver wtf

You obviously took this scan from Reddit without looking at the context but that still doesn't explain why you think it's relevant. Even if you were right, it would just be the actual, textbook definition of Plot Induced Stupidity.

But you're not right lol. That wasn't Cannonball showing up at Quicksilver's house to whip his ass. That was Quicksilver telling X-Force to leave Genosha before Magneto finds out they're there, and Cannonball sucker punching Quicksilver.

The scan literally says "sucker punch"...

StiltmanFTW
C'mon, Carv. Read the book at least.

Pietro had their best interests in mind and tried to reason with them:

https://i.ibb.co/10qZ3DP/RCO028.jpg

Smurph
Lmao... if someone shows up at my house to whip my ass, but before doing it, they hand me a box, I'm not opening anything. Are you? this post is funnier than the actual thread

I'm convinced that Carver would open the box

StiltmanFTW
laughing out loud

carver9
C'mon, Carv. Read the book at least.

Pietro had their best interests in mind and tried to reason with them:

https://i.ibb.co/10qZ3DP/RCO028.jpg

I've read the scene and its not a friendly conversation, at all. He even mentions by force. I only used the whip ass part because the words were not friendly and then all of a sudden, someone hands you a box after that.

carver9
this post is funnier than the actual thread

I'm convinced that Carver would open the box

Naah, I would blitz TF outta them, and then open the box.

Smurph
Carver gonna KO the next girl scout who dares offer him a box of cookies

carver9
Lol... nope, won't happen. Even you know that exchange wasn't pleasant and was more of a threat than anything, but whatever, you'll never agree to it.

Smurph
But it was Quicksilver who threatened them, not the other way around.

They said "hey we're not here to interfere! Look, this will explain everything" and then handed him a box.

StiltmanFTW
Imagine how Carver functions in real life.

carver9
But it was Quicksilver who threatened them, not the other way around.

They said "hey we're not here to interfere! Look, this will explain everything" and then handed him a box.

Agreed. So let's bring up the ass whippin again. If you walked up to me and said "Carver, I'm about to beat yow ass" and then I pull out a box and hand it to you after you've seriously threatened me. Are you opening it?

Smurph
Agreed. So let's bring up the ass whippin again. If you walked up to me and said "Carver, I'm about to beat yow ass" and then I pull out a box and hand it to you after you've seriously threatened me. Are you opening it? lol you're acting like it should be obvious that the box was magically trapped

in this scenario, wtf are you worried about with the box? Are you picturing maybe like a tiny bomb that will blow up only one of us? Do you think it's electrified? Or like a puff of sarin gas will come out?

Maybe the box houses a gremlin that will leap out and attack your face.

This is such a specific and elaborate fear, I gotta know more to understand.

DarkSaint85
Lmao this thread is hilarious.

Ok Carv. Imagine someone's on your front lawn. You tell them to leave, and if they won't leave, you'll make them, by force if necessary.

Wait, Mr Carver! This letter explains everything! They say, as they hand him an envelope.

FIRST AMENDMENT, MATHAFACKAS!! Carver screams, as he pulls his trusty AR, Bruce, out.

But....the first Amendment is about.....freedom....they gasp, as they die.

Carv if people you know show up at your door, you tell them to leave but they say they have a very good reason to be there, just look inside this envelope/box, please don't tell me you're going to beat the shit out of them lmao.

Smurph
Carver wields the constitutional freedom to blitz any MFers that cross his doorstep jockey

zopzop
I guess this a draw? QS is too fast for Cannonball. If Cannonball has his blast field up, QS isn't doing jack to him. I remember during the second SW event, it took an entire group of heroes to overcome his blast field.
https://i.postimg.cc/BjfLYSDy/RCO025.jpg

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by DarkSaint85

Ok Carv. Imagine someone's on your front lawn. You tell them to leave, and if they won't leave, you'll make them, by force if necessary.

Wait, Mr Carver! This letter explains everything! They say, as they hand him an envelope.

FIRST AMENDMENT, MATHAFACKAS!! Carver screams, as he pulls his trusty AR, Bruce, out.

Carv if people you know show up at your door, you tell them to leave but they say they have a very good reason to be there, just look inside this envelope/box, please don't tell me you're going to beat the shit out of them lmao.

laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry

laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry laughcry

DarkSaint85

Carver is the kinda guy who watches Titanic, then wonders why they all got on the ship when it was going to sink.

You can't fool the ole Carverino, oh no. Mama Carver didn't raise no fool.

MrMind

carver likes to act like a tough guy online but he's a pu$$y in real life

that's why he get to live to his 40s, his cowardice is what saved him from his stupidity.

DarkSaint85
I note he's run away from this thread.

StiltmanFTW
I note he's run away from this thread.

That he has.

But KMC never forgets smile

DarkSaint85
Faster than a cannonball.

leonidas
well that was enjoyable lol

leonidas
on a slightly more serious note--quicksilver or draw? sam has to activate his shield at the start of the match. is qs fast enough currently to ko him before he can activate it? or could he simply wait sam out? can't recall how long sam can remain in shielded form. hard to see a way without pis for sam to win this.

DarkSaint85
Sam has human level reflexes, right? There isn't any way he should be able to get the shield on before QS just punches him.

StiltmanFTW
Wait him out, imho.

Although punching him in the face right at the start should be doable too, considering our standard kmc rules. You don't need Flash speed for that.

0.5km *should* be nothing for Pietro unless he's jobbing.

leonidas
so the thread has a happy ending thumb up though EVERY thread has a happy ending for ds and carv... shifty

DarkSaint85
It always does!

Smurph
Originally posted by leonidas
on a slightly more serious note--quicksilver or draw? sam has to activate his shield at the start of the match. is qs fast enough currently to ko him before he can activate it? or could he simply wait sam out? can't recall how long sam can remain in shielded form. hard to see a way without pis for sam to win this. iirc, QS had a pretty nice reaction feat recently in Uncanny Avengers #5

Dropping Deadpool at the site of the bomb and then dipping before the explosion

DarkSaint85
Does Sam actually have any reaction feats?

Wonder Man

StiltmanFTW
Always knew that Captain America's shield was sentient and had its own reflexes.

Wonder Man
Captain America can lift 800 lbs and the shield 🛡️ can rebound. Cannonball should be able to react with similar force as he can lift 1,000 pounds.

StiltmanFTW
https://i.ibb.co/KbgnNXB/tenor.gif

zopzop
https://i.ibb.co/KbgnNXB/tenor.gif
laughing
I swear he's on something but I <3 him anyway.

Wonder Man

Wonder Man
Then memory serves correctly and you can make happiness and be a true believer. Excelsior.

StiltmanFTW
You never considered going to therapy?

Wonder Man
lol. The chain of command can obey law so that you have natural phenomenon. Then information is a premium. Then thinking can witness and you have your wits about you. Then you can confidently appear dialectical and have the Word. Then conversation can strategize so that you have competitive advantage. Then you can have the rainbow 🌈 for gaiety.

Wonder Man
Then the bond is inviolate.

Wonder Man
THen you have rhapsody and can 🪩 dance.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Wonder Man
lol. The chain of command can obey law so that you have natural phenomenon. Then information is a premium. Then thinking can witness and you have your wits about you. Then you can confidently appear dialectical and have the Word. Then conversation can strategize so that you have competitive advantage. Then you can have the rainbow 🌈 for gaiety.

Then the bond is inviolate.

THen you have rhapsody and can 🪩 dance.

https://i.ibb.co/9nhmX1n/tumblr-n7bxjk-Ioo91t0demio6-250.gif

Wonder Man

StiltmanFTW
https://i.ibb.co/GkKSZyB/giphy.gif

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.