:) bad films

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Old Man Whirly!
smile

Bwa Ha Ha
It's been so long since we had a new thread...

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Bwa Ha Ha
It's been so long since we had a new thread... smile

Bwa Ha Ha
smile

Old Man Whirly!
Indeed smile

Bwa Ha Ha
smile all the livelong day~

Old Man Whirly!
smile all the livelong day~ smile

Bwa Ha Ha
smile

Old Man Whirly!
smile

Bwa Ha Ha
smile

Old Man Whirly!
smile

Bwa Ha Ha
smile

Old Man Whirly!
smile

Bwa Ha Ha
smile

Old Man Whirly!
smile

Bwa Ha Ha
smile

Old Man Whirly!
smile

Bwa Ha Ha
smile

Patient_Leech
sad

Bwa Ha Ha
eek! Rubber chicken drums guy, hey!

Patient_Leech
eek! Rubber chicken drums guy, hey!

Hey, yeah! That's me!!

This message board is pretty much dead as a doornail lately, but I see that you're still in here doing your thing.

Is this all you do here is blast the POTC forum?

Bwa Ha Ha
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
Hey, yeah! That's me!!

This message board is pretty much dead as a doornail lately, but I see that you're still in here doing your thing.

Is this all you do here is blast the POTC forum?
The POTC board's definitely been dead for years, I don't know about the rest of KMC though. But yeah, I guess so. It's my old haunt~

Truth be told, it feels like a running gag that I don't have the heart to stop. It's probably funnier for people who used to be here and see me in its heyday, but those people are all gone, so...

Patient_Leech
Oh lord.

Well, with Johnny Depp's departure from the franchise, maybe it's time to just let this forum RIP, lol

The films are guilty pleasures of mine, but if they truly bring in The Rock or something it'll probably be utter shit.

Bwa Ha Ha
Jack Sparrow is definitely the heart of the original trilogy, yeah. They'd have to really reinvent the franchise to work around his absence.

There was a time I mostly forgot about this place though! And then unfortunately remembered and decided to keep checking in, heh.

Patient_Leech
Ngl, I kinda wish this was legit, because she actually looks like she could be his daughter....

Bwa Ha Ha
Oh, interesting. I wonder how they'd change his characterization for that dynamic.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.