Hulk Vs Punisher/Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarkSaint85
Default battlefield, 500m between the two teams.

Punisher has no guns/knives/weapons, but has his usual body armor.

Batman has no gadgets, but has his costume (cape/cowl/gauntlets/boots/batsuit. It's been enchanted, though, so ALL his little tricks and gadgets are removed. No tasers, or acid filled calluses, or smoke capsule teeth, or magical nose hairs, nothing.

Hulk can be composite Hulk if it's needed - but I'm hoping a case can be made for specific Hulks. He does not have Immortal's old weakness to sunlight. Current Hulk feats are also allowed. No thunderclaps or ground pounds or attacks of that ilk though - Hulk is fighting up close and dirty. He can eat them if needed, though.

Round 1: pure h2h. No AoE attacks though.
Round 2: Both Bruce and Frank get adamantium knives. Hulk has no knife, just his punching and kicking and headbutting etc - still no AoE attacks.
Round 3: Everyone gets an adamantium knife, the team have to slash Hulk 10 times, Hulk has to slash EACH of the team 10 times to win.

Can the duo win?

Next thread will be Superman.

h1a8
I never known you to make a joke thread.
Interesting!

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Round 3: Everyone gets an adamantium knife, the team have to slash Hulk 10 times, Hulk has to slash EACH of the team 10 times to win.

laughing out loud

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by h1a8
Interesting!

Think they can't win rounds 2 or 3? Logan has stabbed Hulk in the head before, BP was recently slashing Immortal Hulk (same one who was giving King Allfather Thor concussions) just fine....

StiltmanFTW
Round 3 is pretty easy.

Hulk has next to no skill/experience with bladed weapons and Bruce and Frank can both be pretty ****ing fast when they want to be.

Bats doesn't use knives, but his batarangs often act in this way.

Frank has plenty of high end feats with knives and daggers --- including taking out Hood's enhanced goons - who were in the disguise of S.H.I.E.L.D. agents and had Frank at the point-blank when he found out about the ruse.

carver9
Hulk sits down and let them attack him until they tire themselves out. None fight. Superman does as well.

DarkSaint85
So they win 2and 3 easily.

Thinkerer
It has to be a really weak version of Hulk to even stand a chance in Round 2. Round 1 they lose even harder. Round 3 could potentially be won, unless Hulk thunderclaps or destroys the entire area.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Thinkerer
It has to be a really weak version of Hulk to even stand a chance in Round 2. Round 1 they lose even harder. Round 3 could potentially be won, unless Hulk thunderclaps or destroys the entire area.

No AoE attacks allowed. This is purely speed against speed. Skill goes to the team, obviously, but is Hulk fast enough to close this gap? Is he, in effect, 2x faster than peak humans?

carver9
Originally posted by Thinkerer

Hulk has snatched super sonic rockets out of the air. A cut would kill them whereas a cut would heal against the Hulk. Now if we are using the weakest version, then the team wins.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by carver9
Hulk has snatched super sonic rockets out of the air. A cut would kill them whereas a cut would heal against the Hulk. Now if we are using the weakest version, then the team wins.
Reading is not your forte.

Even if he heals from the cut, it still counts. They need to make ten cuts on him, before he makes 20 cuts. Even if it heals AS THEY'RE CUTTING HIM, it's still a cut.

carver9
Hulk can hit them if he wants, more times than not. Dual thruster super sonic missiles being dodged and caught by Hulk...

https://ibb.co/sHVT02h
https://ibb.co/0ZThWR1
https://ibb.co/s1MC76j

DarkSaint85
Hulk can hit them if he wants, more times than not. Dual thruster super sonic missiles being dodged and caught by Hulk...

https://ibb.co/sHVT02h
https://ibb.co/0ZThWR1
https://ibb.co/s1MC76j

Do you not think Frank and Bruce (gayest couple ever) haven't dodged/caught faster than supersonic?

StiltmanFTW
Hulk is the fastest there is.

carver9
Imagine thinking either of these 2 can move faster than the speed of sound.

xXI_wing_IXx
Hulk takes Round 1 and 2 easily.

Round 3. Same as above, a punch on each knocks them out and then slowly and casually slashes them 10 times

Maybe lower the slashes, they might have a chance

DarkSaint85
Imagine thinking either of these 2 can move faster than the speed of sound.

We can't ignore comics.

h1a8
This is clearly joke thread

DarkSaint85

You don't think Batman and Punisher, guys who are fast enough to tag Spider-Man (with his Spider sense and reflexes) for example, can tag Hulk?

carver9
Is this Batman and Punisher at their best?

DarkSaint85
It's their levels when dealing with heralds (as Hulk is a herald). I don't think* Hulk needs to be at his best as well, but maybe he does.

h1a8
Well since Hulk hold back and knows these are humans then he would be striking at greatly reduced speed (in order not to kill).
So yes they can clearly tag Hulk.

So they have a good chance in 3.

In 2. they clearly don't have enough to take him down. Even if he sits there and let them stab and slash away then they would be hard pressed to take him out before he heals right back up. He can just grab them while they are attacking (take the hit and throw the sucker Zangief tactic lol).

DarkSaint85
Well since Hulk hold back and knows these are humans then he would be striking at greatly reduced speed (in order not to kill).
So yes they can clearly tag Hulk.

So they have a good chance in 3.

In 2. they clearly don't have enough to take him down. Even if he sits there and let them stab and slash away then they would be hard pressed to take him out before he heals right back up. He can just grab them while they are attacking (take the hit and throw the sucker Zangief tactic lol).

Like this?

https://i.postimg.cc/4mzxDdLj/3401667-wolverine-hulk-stab-full2.jpg https://i.postimg.cc/YjL9x81r/3401668-wolverine-hulk-stab2.jpg

I'm glad you're now seeing the merits of the thread- the team have a good chance in 3 and they actually do have a chance in 2.

h1a8
Like this?

https://i.postimg.cc/4mzxDdLj/3401667-wolverine-hulk-stab-full2.jpg https://i.postimg.cc/YjL9x81r/3401668-wolverine-hulk-stab2.jpg

I'm glad you're now seeing the merits of the thread- the team have a good chance in 3 and they actually do have a chance in 2.

I already knew of this scene when you first created the thread.
I assumed this this scene gave you the idea.
One step ahead of you.

1. I don't see them doing that for multiple reasons.
A. Hulk can act far faster in a forum fight. He would have to allow them to leap through the air and fall slightly from flight (parabolic arc) with stabbing intentions.

B. They will simply have a problem stabbing through Hulk's skull (let alone skin) in a forum fight. It would be too tough for them.

C. Wolverine was stabbing at 2 different spots in Hulk's head simultaneously with a total of 6 blades.

2. It wouldn't work in a forum setting even if Hulk stood there and let them try it. Hulk being koed by Logan was a low showing. He has survived (without being koed) much more damage. He can simply fingerflick them far away the moment they stab him (absorb the hit and ko the sucker).

DarkSaint85
I already knew of this scene when you first created the thread.
I assumed this this scene gave you the idea.
One step ahead of you.

1. I don't see them doing that for multiple reasons.
A. Hulk can act far faster in a forum fight. He would have to allow them to leap through the air and fall slightly from flight (parabolic arc) with stabbing intentions.

B. They will simply have a problem stabbing through Hulk's skull (let alone skin) in a forum fight. It would be too tough for them.

C. Wolverine was stabbing at 2 different spots in Hulk's head simultaneously with a total of 6 blades.

2. It wouldn't work in a forum setting even if Hulk stood there and let them try it. Hulk being koed by Logan was a low showing. He has survived (without being koed) much more damage. He can simply fingerflick them far away the moment they stab him (absorb the hit and ko the sucker).

A is negated by your own statement, that he ALLOWS them to stab him. So moot.

B, they have the strength feats.
C : the number of blades matter? Prove it.

2 he has survived more adamantium damage? Prove it smile

I know you know of those panels, they've been shown to you before, lol.

carver9
Based off fts, Hulk is too fast for them.

h1a8
A is negated by your own statement, that he ALLOWS them to stab him. So moot.

B, they have the strength feats.
C : the number of blades matter? Prove it.

2 he has survived more adamantium damage? Prove it smile

I know you know of those panels, they've been shown to you before, lol.

Logan doesn't even have the strength to do it to forum Hulk.
Inconsistent showings remember. That's why I said in a forum fight.
That was a low showing for Hulk.He has much better showings against Logan.

Logan used 6 blades in 2 different areas of the head simultaneously. Therefore it's on you to prove it would take one blade to ko Hulk with a single stab. I'm not making a claim. Just stating that the situation wasn't the same.

He wouldn't necessarily allow them. He could just swat them away the moment they are leaping through the air.

My biggest take is that even Logan himself stabbing Hulk ONCE through the top of the head will not ko Hulk in a forum fight.

DarkSaint85
Based off fts, Hulk is too fast for them.

Like?

Although I thought you said he could just sit down and let them?

Senor Cage
Batman solos

DarkSaint85
Logan doesn't even have the strength to do it to forum Hulk.
Inconsistent showings remember. That's why I said in a forum fight.
That was a low showing for Hulk.He has much better showings against Logan.

Logan used 6 blades in 2 different areas of the head simultaneously. Therefore it's on you to prove it would take one blade to ko Hulk with a single stab. I'm not making a claim. Just stating that the situation wasn't the same.

He wouldn't necessarily allow them. He could just swat them away the moment they are leaping through the air.

My biggest take is that even Logan himself stabbing Hulk ONCE through the top of the head will not ko Hulk in a forum fight.

Why wouldn't forum Batman and Frank have the speed and strength to do so?

carver9
Forum Hulk stomps this

h1a8
Why wouldn't forum Batman and Frank have the speed and strength to do so? Because forum Logan is stronger and isn't strong enough.

DarkSaint85
Because forum Logan is stronger and isn't strong enough.

What's 'forum Batman'?

h1a8
What's 'forum Batman'?

I don't understand the question.

DarkSaint85
I don't understand the question.

What do you define as forum Batman/Wolverine/Hulk?

h1a8
What do you define as forum Batman/Wolverine/Hulk?

I don't know how to answer that question. Too complicated. How to you define Mary Sue down the street? Is it even relevant to comparing strength?

DarkSaint85
I don't know how to answer that question. Too complicated. How to you define Mary Sue down the street? Is it even relevant to comparing strength?
So if you can't define it, how can you say they can or cannot do something?

h1a8
So if you can't define it, how can you say they can or cannot do something?

Easily. They are not as strong as Wolverine, who himself isn't strong enough.
If you disagree that Wolverine is strong enough then he's still stronger than them. They don't get his feats when they are weaker.

DarkSaint85
If you disagree that Wolverine is strong enough then he's still stronger than them. They don't get his feats when they are weaker.

But you said forum Hulk, forum Wolverine.

What's that,then? I can then post Batman's performance against class 100 beings. Speedsters.

StiltmanFTW
who himself isn't strong enough

Exactly the opposite of what happened on panel?

Spewing total bs like that, no wonder you're always wrong in every thread.

Smurph
If you disagree that Wolverine is strong enough then he's still stronger than them. They don't get his feats when they are weaker. So King Shark scales off Wonder Woman but Batman isn't within the vicinity of Wolverine.

Funny how the rules change depending on who h1 argues for.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Smurph
So King Shark scales off Wonder Woman but Batman isn't within the vicinity of Wolverine.

laughing out loud

thumb up

DarkSaint85

But....

Batman doesn't count. He's the anomaly. He can be in the vicinity of Superman for all we care. He survived a beating from Superman. You can use the same logic on him.

And stop analyzing my arguments without having some skin in the game.
Make a claim to what you think (your opinion on matters) then you are free to discuss things with me.

It's easy as hell to find flaws in others arguments as long as you never have one yourself. Imo that's a form of trolling.
In debating, you suppose to represent a claim. Not have a claim and yet nitpicking other's claims.

Bats can be in the vicinity of Superman, no?

h1a8
Originally posted by Smurph
So King Shark scales off Wonder Woman but Batman isn't within the vicinity of Wolverine.

Using DarkSaint85 arguments.Shame on you. You are a weak debator.

Being in the vicinity has nothing to do with whose stronger. That term is general and applies to anything.

KS is in the vicinity of WW in strength (not speed, not skill, etc) but weaker than her.
Batman being the vicinity of Wolverine in strength doesn't mean he is as strong.

DarkSaint85

Being in the vicinity has nothing to do with whose stronger. That term is general and applies to anything.

KS is in the vicinity of WW in strength (not speed, not skill, etc) but weaker than her.
Batman being the vicinity of Wolverine in strength doesn't mean he is as strong.

If it applies to anything and is so general, then it's meaningless.

Batman has thrown down several times with WW, with the context being she was more bloodlusted, and he had more extended encounters.

But how is KS taking an elbow from WW which causes him to lose his grip and go Huurk make him in forum WW's vicinity strength wise?

h1a8

DarkSaint85

Smurph

Batman being the vicinity of Wolverine in strength doesn't mean he is as strong. I'm not using Darksaint's arguments. Rather, Darksaint and I both happen to think that you're a hypocritical dipshit.

KS is in the "vicinity of WW" because... she elbowed him in the gut? Are you embarrassed that that's your argument? You should feel a little embarrassed.

KS got elbowed by Diana so he's a class 100 that Kingpin can't touch. But Hulk getting stabbed by Wolverine has no bearing on whether he could get stabbed by Batman. This whole "vicinity" concept is awfully useful when it suits you and awfully meaningless otherwise.

h1a8
Well he's in the thread, so.....I guess I *shouldn't* mention him?

So you in one sentence argue we need to be specific about the characteristic.......

Then say he can be in this vicinity of anyone, lol.

But you are using Equivocation.
You are assuming Batman is superhuman and normal human at the same time. This is a fallacy. If he is superhuman by a good margin then there is no contradiction using him as examples. But if he isn't then using any examples of him being superhuman by a good margin destroys your whole point.

DarkSaint85
But you are using Equivocation.
You are assuming Batman is superhuman and normal human at the same time. This is a fallacy. If he is superhuman by a good margin then there is no contradiction using him as examples. But if he isn't then using any examples of him being superhuman by a good margin destroys your whole point.

My point being that this is a good thread and that Batman and Punisher have the feats to lose round 1, get some wins in round 2 and win round 3 (thus making it balanced)?

How is that destroyed?

My argument on this forum for YEARS is that he Batman does things no human can do. DC can call him 'merely human' all they like, but he has feats - nay, the very concept of Batman - is beyond human.

YOU are projecting here, and projecting your mistake that he's 'only human'. He's not.

Punisher too, to a lesser degree (but then he has far fewer appearances).

qwertyuiop1998
I mean, didn't Batman just throw KC Supergirl by using Kryptonian martial arts in recent WF issue?

If we go by mere definition of human or superhuman, then Batman, a mere human, just did this to a supposed superhuman, by using an alien martial art

carver9
Originally posted by qwertyuiop1998
I mean, didn't Batman just throw KC Supergirl by using Kryptonian martial arts in recent WF issue?

If we go by mere definition of human or superhuman, then Batman, a mere human, just did this to a supposed superhuman, by using an alien martial art

How strong is this version of KC Supergirl?

qwertyuiop1998
How strong is this version of KC Supergirl?
Missed point here Carver. The point is the simple definition of human and superhuman not holds much weight in terms of determining fiction characters' power levels

Superhuman/gods/or just a human with some advantage(like years of training) just titles, what we should look at is feats performed by certain characters

carver9
Originally posted by qwertyuiop1998
Missed point here Carver. The point is the simple definition of human and superhuman not holds much weight in terms of determining fiction characters' power levels

Superhuman/gods/or just a human with some advantage(like years of training) just titles, what we should look at is feats performed by certain characters

And Hulk surviving the weight of a sun on him without a scratch should be proof that they can't hurt him, right?

StiltmanFTW
Adamantium constantly bypasses the invulnerability gimmick, Carv.

It's not called "the miracle metal" for nothing.

h1a8
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Adamantium constantly bypasses the invulnerability gimmick, Carv.

It's not called "the miracle metal" for nothing.

Not all the time. Do your research.

h1a8
My point being that this is a good thread and that Batman and Punisher have the feats to lose round 1, get some wins in round 2 and win round 3 (thus making it balanced)?

How is that destroyed?

My argument on this forum for YEARS is that he Batman does things no human can do. DC can call him 'merely human' all they like, but he has feats - nay, the very concept of Batman - is beyond human.

YOU are projecting here, and projecting your mistake that he's 'only human'. He's not.

Punisher too, to a lesser degree (but then he has far fewer appearances).

Ok so your take is that he's superhuman by a good margin. Therefore your points of low balling characters who Batman bested or significantly affected is null and void.

In all honesty. They have a good chance in fight 3.
They have absolutely no chance in 1 or 2.

StiltmanFTW
Not all the time. Do your research.

Says the guy who hasn't read a comic in whole decades.

Take your own advice and stay out of these threads if you have nothing to contribute, rather than being contrarian simply for the sake of being contrarian. It never works out well for you, neither here nor in the movie forum. It fails to win people over to your way of thinking.

And everyone can tell you're completely clueless about the subject.

Wolverine being capable of cutting through nigh-indestructible omnium like a hot knife through butter was big news for you. And that's not even in TOP10 of his feats.

h1a8
Says the guy who hasn't read a comic in whole decades.

Take your own advice and stay out of these threads if you have nothing to contribute, rather than being contrarian simply for the sake of being contrarian. It never works out well for you, neither here nor in the movie forum. It fails to win people over to your way of thinking.

And everyone can tell you're completely clueless about the subject.

Wolverine being capable of cutting through nigh-indestructible omnium like a hot knife through butter was big news for you. And that's not even in TOP10 of his feats. What are Omnium feats. Sounds like one of the many fictitious metals stronger than steel but unknown strength.

Plus thickness of metal scales to its durability.

StiltmanFTW
What are Omnium feats. Sounds like one of the many fictitious metals stronger than steel but unknown strength.

https://i.ibb.co/5TXBBb5/omnium17.png

Plus thickness of metal scales to its durability.

One foot thick:

https://i.ibb.co/wwxmCkz/woCEEYF.jpg

Congratulations, you played yourself again. Never change, h1.

Now go be retarded somewhere else.

DarkSaint85
Ok so your take is that he's superhuman by a good margin. Therefore your points of low balling characters who Batman bested or significantly affected is null and void.

In all honesty. They have a good chance in fight 3.
They have absolutely no chance in 1 or 2.

Not null and void. You see, I use Bats to bolster my point - that DC can and has made scaling useless, because a 'human' can do all these weird and wonderful things.

And it sounds like you've moved on from:
Interesting! Originally posted by h1a8

Which means you just needed to think on things.

DarkSaint85

One foot thick:

Nice.

And Hulk surviving the weight of a sun on him without a scratch should be proof that they can't hurt him, right?

Aren't you meant to be the Wolverine fanboy???
Anyway, let's see some piercing damage lmao. Batman too has carried suns - multiple suns - around.

h1a8

One foot thick:

Omnium is weaker than secondary adamantium which has been easily damaged by Hulk and many others.
Hulk has actually damaged primary adamantium before. So that's clearly a low showing (looks like grey Hulk too and Mortal Hercules or non canon).
Lastly your logic is flawed.

I can't break a baseball bat with my hand and arm strength, yet my bone is significantly stronger than the baseball bat.

So Logan slicing though Omnium doesn't prove that he can stab through Hulk's bone. Nor does it prove that weaker beings can too (Batman and Punisher).

DarkSaint85
Omnium is weaker than secondary adamantium which has been easily damaged by Hulk and many others.
Hulk has actually damaged primary adamantium before. So that's clearly a low showing (looks like grey Hulk too and Mortal Hercules or non canon).
Lastly your logic is flawed.

I can't break a baseball bat with my hand and arm strength, yet my bone is significantly stronger than the baseball bat.

So Logan slicing though Omnium doesn't prove that he can stab through Hulk's bone. Nor does it prove that weaker beings can too (Batman and Punisher).

But then why can't they just cut through cartilage in his neck, bypassing bone?

This all started because you said Hulk could let them do whatever they wanted and they would not be able to hurt him.

Perhaps next time I should give them Muramasa Blades instead....but Round 3 is sufficient for me.

StiltmanFTW
You're the most retarded troll we've ever had on this site, h1.

h1a8
You're the most retarded troll we've ever had on this site, h1. If I'm a troll then you are 1000x worse. All you do is derail threads with lame posts that have nothing to do with debating.

When do you ever debate?

Let me guess. I stated they have no chance in 1 and 2 but they have a good chance in 3. So somehow that is trolling? This is a joke thread idiot.

You are the biggest troll there has ever been.

StiltmanFTW
You're never familiar with the source material and somehow happen to be wrong in every thread you post in.

So yes, you're a retarded troll with way too much time on your hands and no interests other than trolling. It's not exactly a coincidence that nobody's taken your side in 18 years.

h1a8
You're never familiar with the source material and somehow happen to be wrong in every thread you post in.

So yes, you're a retarded troll with way too much time on your hands and no interests other than trolling. It's not exactly a coincidence that nobody's taken your side in 18 years.

I'm right 99% of the time. So me being wrong in every thread is a contradiction. Therefore you are full of shit. 0 credibility.

But you never actually debate.Youbjust derail threads.

DarkSaint85
I'm right 99% of the time. So me being wrong in every thread is a contradiction. Therefore you are full of shit. 0 credibility.

But you never actually debate.Youbjust derail threads.
99%?

h1a8
99%? approximately

DarkSaint85
approximately

How many 'debates' have you and I had over the years where you've been proven right, and I, wrong (or, if you do not wish to have such a distinction, how many debates have we had where you changed your opposing stance after interacting with me?)

h1a8
How many 'debates' have you and I had over the years where you've been proven right, and I, wrong (or, if you do not wish to have such a distinction, how many debates have we had where you changed your opposing stance after interacting with me?) Irrelevant. My statement refers to all my debates (thousands) over my career of debating on this forum.

I admit to being wrong a few times. A few times out of hundreds, if not thousands of times.

DarkSaint85
Irrelevant. My statement refers to all my debates (thousands) over my career of debating on this forum.

I admit to being wrong a few times. A few times out of hundreds, if not thousands of times.

That's fine. That's your statement with Stilt. If you agree with me 90% of the time, of course you will be right 90% of the time wink

Smurph
I'm right 99% of the time.
Irrelevant. My statement refers to all my debates (thousands) over my career of debating on this forum.

I admit to being wrong a few times. A few times out of hundreds, if not thousands of times. lmao

StiltmanFTW
That best part is that he actually believes that laughing out loud

h1a8
That best part is that he actually believes that laughing out loud

The dumb part is that you believe I'm wrong all the time. You are a goofy and troll. Learn to debate and stop hiding your lack of ability to debate by detailing every thread with lame joke posts. Actually debate for once and stop BS.

If you actually think KP wins this then debate it.
If you know KS wins but are just picking on dumb arguments then just say so. Otherwise you would just be still trolling and flaming.

DarkSaint85
but are just picking on dumb arguments then just say so.

I am picking on your dumb arguments, yes.

Anyway, seems like round 3 is a good toss-up. Certainly better than Thor's thread, lol.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.