R2-D2 Where Are You?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

theEviljedi
Where is Darth Daft?

queeq
Eating chicken somehwere where we can't disturb him or steal his food.

queeq abides

Gundark
He has not posted in quite some time. Maybe he moved to Ireland.

Raz
Why would he move to Ireland?

Ratcat
I haven't been able to contact him, not sure what's with him right now.

Dim
Raz, he was saying that he planned on moving to Ireland at some point so he could be with his girlfriend.

Ratcat
I emailed him again, see if he responds this time.

finti
Well somebody mentioned he looked like Bono from U2 on the picture above, might gone to his head you know.laughing out loud

Darth Daft
<Darth Daft casually walks into the forum with several chickens in his arms, happy that he's computer is finally working>

Phew! Finally, mesa back! Sorry for the sudden disappearence you guys, my computer was a little messed up and I eventually had to call my cousin to come round and fix it for me (he's a computer expert - I'm not!)
Sorry I couldn't contact any of you to tell you the problem! Anyways, it's all cleared up now, so I shall be back to my usual posting schedule! smile

Gundark
WELCOME BACK DD !!!!! smile smile smile

I really missed ya, man ! Glad to hear your computer is working now. When they work they're great...when they don't...they're target practice.

Darth Daft
You're telling me! I was spending hours trying to get the darn thing to work, but for some reason whenever I started it up all that the monitor showed were 3 green lines! Anyone else ever got that problem!?!? It turned out to be something wrong with the resolution or colour settings or something (like I said before, I'm not too good with computers!)

Ratcat
LOL, I'll try not to mock the afflicted... laughing out loud

But seriously, good to see you back DD.

Darth Daft
Cheers, and boy does it feel good to be back with you guys! Group hug anyone?

Dim
Oh well, just glad to see you back!
*grabs everyone together for a group hug*
*SQUEEZE SQUEEZE SQUEEZE*

Gundark
queeq's gonna be sorry he missed this one...hehehe. laughing out loud

queeq
You forgot I am strong with the Force. I felt this one coming a long time ago. That's why I was absent most of the week, just to make sure. laughing out loud

THAT is strength, my dear Gundy, THAT is power. Stick with me and you WILL redefine "MAYHEM" *demonic laughter*

queeq abides

Ratcat
Or you'll just miss out on all the group bonding. smile

queeq
See, there are many advantages of hanging out with me. laughing out loud

Gundark
I've stuck with you all along, queeq...and look what's got me....MAYHEM !!!! laughing out loud laughing out loud

queeq
Well, there you go. Good for you, girl. I bet we can even make it worse... laughing out loud

Ratcat
It looks like English, but I can't understand a word you're saying.

queeq
Aha, Tis a secret language I tell thee. Secret except for those familiar with the ways of Chaos and Mayhem. Teeeeheeee.

Ratcat
Well, it's all double dutch to me. Hey, that works too! laughing out loud

queeq
Well..... for now.

Ratcat
I love it when things like that just naturally align themselves.

Gundark
This is starting to sound like an episode of Seinfeld. laughing out loud

Ratcat
Nah, this is funny!

queeq
Oh.... so this is funny? Sorry, I forgot to laugh.

Ratcat
Yep, it's hysterically funny. Can't you see, I've had to tighten my belt just to stop my sides from splitting.

queeq
Oh, so that's what you were doing. laughing out loud

Ratcat
Or was it bholding my beer belly in. laughing out loud

queeq
Never mind those details.

Ratcat
Wibble wobble

queeq
Do I hear the gym calling?

Ratcat
Ah, the Gym, now there's a subject.

DO you know I can now leg press over 117Kgs. That's 8 Kgs more than my own body weight and the total amount available on the machine.

Now I need to work on the bench press........

queeq
Ah yes, the bench press. That's the real thing. Leg pressing over your own weight is good, but also normal. Your legs carry that weight all day.

Gundark
I use our stepper and my "perfect abs" machine more than anything else. Tommy is the bench presser. He's working his butt off now. He has to fit it into his kayak in about 4-6 weeks. Hehehe. laughing out loud

Ratcat
Actually queeq that isn't strictly true. The bone structure absorbs a lot of that weight naturally rather than the muscles.Otherwise it would be really easy to do.

Also, the higher up you legs you get, the less weight they are supporting.

queeq
Okay, I dig that.

I'd like to do some more of that, but I have bad discipline so I need a sparring partner. But since I have no friends (nor surprise, I'm sure laughing out loud ) it won't happen for a while.

There was a time that I bench pressed 180lbs.

Ratcat
That's a lot. I've been working up. So far I'm just above 60KG's but that's on the lateral benchpress machhing. I figure I could hit 90Kgs on a one off.

Also, I work out almost daily now, but with a good mix of weight work 3-4 times a week, swimming and cardio work every day of some nature.

Gundark
And I thought I was queeq's friend. sad

Ratcat
Nah, he doesn't make friends, they all end up dead before they can become friends.laughing out loud

Gundark
Well, such is the life of a sith lord, I guess. stick out tongue

finti
And what a life that is!!!!smile rolling on floor laughing

queeq
Gundy, you're my favourite non-friend. laughing out loud

Ratcat
Awww, ain't that just peechy keen sweetie pops!

Darth Daft
<Darth Daft puts his hand slowly up in the air>

Erm.....what's a benchpress?

Ratcat
Well, there are several types but the most common 2 are the proper bench press where you lay on a bench and push weights that way. Also there is the lateral bench press, which I prefer, where you sit upright and push the weights out infront of you.
Normally both these lifts are done on special weights machines found in the gym but the proper benchpress can be done with normal bar weights.

Darth Daft
Oooooh right, them. Cheersy weersy. I don't go to the gym very often, but I really should. My arms are way too skinny!

Ratcat
Just don't forget your powersauce bars. DOH!

Dim
Power Sauce bars? Sause?...weeeeeeeeeeeeeeird..stick out tongue

Gundark
MMMMmmmmmm...powersauce.....laughing out loud

queeq
Goes great with chicken... laughing out loud

Ratcat
Dim, don't you watch the Simpsons??? No? Well, that's it then! We're so over... laughing out loud

Gundark
Now where's Darth Daft again ? Oh, yeah, the International Parade of Chickens...forgot, he's the honorary grand marshall. laughing out loud laughing out loud

queeq
Yes, he has to sit in the barnwagon at wave at all the chickens. At least he gets to eat some of them.

Gundark
you know, queeq, fairy tales are supposed to have HAPPY endings. laughing out loud laughing out loud

queeq
But it DOES!!! In the end DD gets the chicken. laughing out loud

Dim
laughing out loud There's a required TV watching list to be your people's friend?! laughing out loud laughing out loud

Gundark
RC said it, not me Dimmy. You can be my friend even if you don't watch the simpsons. (Gundark sticks tongue out at RC when his back is turned) Hehehe. laughing out loud

queeq
As long as you watch Dexter's Laboratory, you can be .... one of my relations. laughing out loud

Ratcat
Well, yeajh there's a list but it's irrelevant cos I never let the TV remote outta my grip anyway.

Whats uop Dim? Don't wanna be my friend? And I had such high hopes...wink

queeq
At least the TV always listens to you. laughing out loud

Gundark
And I thought I was wierd....laughing out loud

Ratcat
Gundy, I would just like to assure you that there is now doubt over your level or wierdness...

queeq
Don't insult my apprentice, RC. That's where I draw the line. laughing out loud

Ratcat
Awww, that's cute, you got your crayons out...laughing out loud

Gundark
Ah, my master comes to my rescue once again. evil face

Oh, RC, let him have his crayons..but not the paste. He'll eat it. laughing out loud

Ratcat
And they thought I had bad taste!!!!

queeq
No, we didn't. I like to have exclusivity on that field. laughing out loud

Ratcat
exclusivity ??? IS that even a word?

queeq
And I thought you knew English, being a native and all. Check your Oxford Dictionary and you will find the truth of it.

Gundark
Better yet, check your underpants. laughing out loud

queeq
You wish. laughing out loud

Gundark
But you should always wear clean underpants in case you're in an accident then the nurses won't think you're a pig. Although if they're torn, as long as they're clean, the nurses will think they just got torn in the accident. I actually read this in a Starsky and Hutch book. (Sigh) Okay, everybody, let loose your abuse upon me. I was 12 and I'm no longer responsible for things like that. (Gundark leans hard against skeleton closet, trying to get the door shut again)laughing out loud laughing out loud

queeq
You were twelve when Starsky and Hutch tore up your underwear and then played nurse???????? What a strange story.

Gundark
Oh, you sith lords are all alike. Always twisting words around. laughing out loud

Of course it wasn't like that. I played post office with the Hardy boys, silly. laughing out loud

queeq
WHAT did the Hardy boys play with? laughing out loud

Dim
laughing out loud I know what they played with...

Ratcat
They played with Dim!!!!! laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

queeq
Them Hardy boys clearly have no morals. laughing out loud

finti
Bopsey, Bopsey.

queeq
Are that their first names? laughing out loud

Gundark
No, finti is just practicing his baby talk. laughing out loud

queeq
fintiGoo-goo?

Gundark
finti winti ginti linti little baby pinky.

queeq
buhbuh buh finti buh buh buh booo WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH!!!

finti
never heard of the Bobsey Twins?
Chaos and Mayhem reveal their true mindpowers.laughing out loud

Ratcat
Go gaa go gaggle goo ga....

finti
...and they uses their mindpower on RC.

queeq
RC's like wax in our hands. evil face

Gundark
I thought he was jello...no, I think its putty.

poodoo googoo geegee gaga. rolling on floor laughing

queeq
Whatever. He's pliable. evil face

Gundark
SILLY PUTTY !!!!! laughing out loud

finti
Who wants a lollipop?

Gundark
Where's my binky ? WAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH !!!! rolling on floor laughing

queeq
I'll have one, lick it and then stick it in Gundy's hair. evil face

Gundark
Ahem, queeq...exactly what does BINKY translate into in Dutch ? rolling on floor laughing

queeq
I don't know. *whispers: what IS a binky?*

Dim
it's a pacifer..roll eyes (sarcastic)

queeq
Pacifer? Suddenly I FEEL like the dumb Dutchman that I am.

Gundark
Lock this up while queeq still has the last crumbs of his dignity left. Awwwww, queeqy, its okay, I still wuv you. laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

queeq
Dignity? I have dinity? laughing out loud

Gundark
Yeah, I sent it to you Fed Ex. laughing out loud

Dim
Okay...for queeq's dignity..

topic closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.