The First Kiss

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dim
I was reminded of First Kisses by reading someone's post over at TF.N..and since Valentine's day was coming up I thought it'd be nice to dredge up our romantic pasts laughing out loud

So..My First Kiss..which happend to me on a Valentine's day..When I was 15. Hehehe...how traumtic!! I actually kissed him first because he was shy...and then he broke up with the the next day because I moved too fast. laughing out loud laughing out loud Then I came up with the boy kisses first rule..See EJ, we all get rejected at one point or another.

Ratcat
My first really kiss was also when I was 15. I had been on a school trip to Holland, Vandenburg I seem to remember. Anyway, on the last day I got talking to this girl and we spent the entire coach trip back from holland with each other.
The day we returned was also the first day of the school holidays and I didn't see her again for about 6 weeks. That was a lousy summer!!!
Anyway, when we returned to school her friends and my friends made it their mission to get us together. Our first kiss was shared in the orchards behind the school and was the beginning of a 2 year relationship that I will never forget.

queeq
Early kissers.

Mine was when I was 17, with my first girlfriend and it was on my room while watching WWF Wrestling. laughing out loud
Okay, it's weird. Sorry.

Ratcat
queeq, you are just such a romantic....

Gundark
Well, this doesn't look like the confessional at Mass, but I'll spill some of my guts anyway. laughing out loud

I was camping (like travel trailer style) with my parents at a campground for the weekend. I made friends with this girl Annette, (she was 9, I was 12) and she had an older brother Raymond who was also 12. He dared me to kiss him in front of her and I did. (Okay, so I'm a $#*@)laughing out loud

She went eeewwwwwww and all that stuff, but we decided we liked kissing and she got bored and left. We spent a lot of time kissing that weekend. Wonder what ever happened to him? queeq, this is where you step in and make some smart comments that only you can do) laughing out loud

Ratcat
Well actually, I read the first line and thought things were about to get awefully interesting...

finti
This topic sounds like a David Cassidy song, or what was the series called The Partridge family? Susan Dey was in it as well and Mark Hamill.smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile
Well guess I was 112 or something like that.Men and my friends had a "party" with a lot of Coca Cola and chips and junk, 6 guys and 6 girls. We danced,kissed,danced kissed and then we ended up as boyfriend and girlfriend stuff, very cute.

Ushgarak
Hey Finti! Your turn for bad luck on spelling I see! We're both SO useless...

My first proper kiss was when I was 17, and I had been getting on far too well with a girl who was currently going out with a good friend of mine (don't ask). We spent the evening kissing, cuddling and generally being really happy, and then I cocked the whole thing up by saying that I loved her. I really did as well. Very tragic, but probably what I deserved.

Ratcat
OK, so between the sarcasm of Finti and the heartbreak of Uskgarak we're on a roll here...

queeq
Sarcasm, heartbreaks and kisses go very well together.

Ratcat
Hey! it works for me. Now who to kiss next. laughing out loud

Darth Daft
I think I was 15, nearly 16 in school and I kissed my next-door neighboor who I was good friends with. Her and myself never had a serious relationship though.
That was my first kiss if you don't count the ones with the countless chickens beforehand, but that's another story...

Dim
I'm the only one who's had a traumatic experience?..and it just happened to happen 12 years ago today!!!?..eek!

I'm gonna go hide under my bed now.

finti
Yep I am as old as Yoda. I meant 12 not 112laughing out loud even though I probably moved like I was 112 on the dancefloor.

Ratcat
Well Dim, maybe romance just isn't you bag baby!!!!

Dim
Great..wonderful day to tell me..

Ratcat
Well at least one of us is a romantic....

queeq
One of .... US???????

Ratcat
OK, so maybe you're romantic too queeqy.

queeq
The stress was on US. What does that mean?

Dim
Maybe he's talking about the group...

Gundark
I don't like a lot of heavy romance, just a pleasant surprise from time to time is a-ok. When Tommy gets me flowers or something, its almost always NOT on a special occasion. It works for us. Its the real world, not a book.

queeq
Yeah, Gundy same her. Except for the anniversary which is a good reason to do something special, IMHO OC.

Gundark
Yes, I agree. Tommy's birthday is 3 days after our "anniversary", but we make an effort to keep them separate.

Ratcat
Awww, that's nice. I agree though, something unexpected is always much nicer than something that you execpt to arrive.

Gundark
I expect nothing from Tommy except:

1. TRUST
2. HONESTY
3. HUMILITY (when applicable)
4. LOVE & AFFECTION

In that order. I would love some opinions on this. smile

Ratcat
Hmmm, tough one. No entry for Hot Fudge Sundaes in there...laughing out loud

finti
6. "pub break" allowed to go to the pub with my friends.
A very important issue. smile

Ratcat
Well, I'd always want at least one "Disney Break" a year. Two on a good year.

queeq
The "humility" thing has me worried.

Gundark
Well, I consider that to be something along the lines of, when you're definitley in the wrong about something, either with your other half or with a friend or relative, you admit it with humility, not rancor. As far as the pub goes, finti, we have a tap system at home, so Tommy does 98% of his drinking at home. Its cheaper, and he doesn't have to worry about driving with alcohol on his breath. When we go out together, I usually have one drink and then have soda the rest of the night and I always drive home. I'm the chauffeur smile But he does what he wants when he wants and so do I. It works well, cause when we're off in separate directions all day on say, a Saturday, when we catch up to each other later on, he had a good time, I had a good time and we're glad to see each other and then spend time together. Its all very simple really.

finti
Well if you have one sip of beer in Norway and drive you are breaking the law. It is a 0.2 limit in Norway which means if you eat a choclate with cocgnac fill it is enough to blow a red light. And if you get caught DWI you lose your drivers license for two years, one month salary in fine (before taxes) and 3 weeks in jail. So we just take a cab when we go out.

Ratcat
Yeah, I'm a big fan of the nominated drver idea. And being a very rare drinker that suit me cos I like to driver.

Gundark
BTW, RC, sorry to disappoint you earlier in this topic with my inferior confession. If you want the hard core gritty stuff, you'll have to talk to Father Daya at St. Josephs. He's got the key to MY skeleton closet. Hehehe. evil face

Ratcat
Actually, I think it may be even better if we just leave THAT to the imagination.

DRAGGING BACK ON TO TOPIC: I think the first kiss in any relationship is special. There's the thrill of something new, the excitement of what is normally the first intimate brush of lips, it's just amazing.

Now two people really kiss the same way so there is also an element of discovery as you explore what suits you both best. Doesn't that sound like something to look forward to?

I guess, as you get older, First Kisses become rarer so I suggest you savor them while you're young cos once those days are gone, they're very hard to bring back.

Gundark
Yes, there are only so many first kisses.

Both knowing you are about to kiss, the desire in the other person's eyes as you get closer....closer, perhaps hesitantly at first, the quick breath you take in just before your lips touch. The warmth that spreads through your body......that what you mean, RC ? wink

(Gundark hands queeq a barf bag) laughing out loud

finti
Or it just happen by mistakeslaughing out loud

queeq
*gives Gundy a full barf bag back*

Thanks, dear.

Ratcat
Well thanks Gundy, nice to know there at least one person around here who understands what I'm saying.

Yes, there are only so many first kisses, but sometimes, when you think your time for first kisses is over, something surprising happens and you pleasantly pleased.

finti
Or you going for a barf bag, which is filled with queeq`s vomit at the momentsmile

Ratcat
Dear, oh dear. So many cynics. Hey, I'm just an old romantic at heart, don't let this rough and rugged (Ha!) exterior fool you!!!

Dim
Wow..that's incredibley sweet RC...hehehehe

Ratcat
Well hon, when you have someone on your mind and you just can't stop thinking about them then you get a lot of time to think about this kinda stuff.

Time after time that first kiss is played through your mind, just how are you going to approach it, do you squeeze tight or hold tenderly? Do you press you lips hard or keep them soft? Do you wait or do you give in to the feelings straight away?

The first kiss between two people shouldn't set the tone for all that follows but it can and does have an effect on everything. It means very little and yet means everything. IT is probably the first intimate contact two people will share and to get it wrong could be disastrous.

But when it happens, when ever and wherever that is, you can be sure that for those two people time will stop for a moment and nothing else will matter apart from that very special feeling of togetherness and joy. The world may continue around you but you just do not care because you are sharing something so utterly joyous and you have no perception other than that of the person in your arms.

finti
Who is fooled?smile
I like your new signature not as dominating as the black one.
RC I think you been reading to much girlie books.laughing out loud

Ratcat
I would say the fool who can't relate to that. It's called love, and maybe you have a little trouble comprehending it but I don't.

The sig isn't knew, it's just my old one. My "Valentines Day" sig has been retired pending a new itineration.

Finti, don't belittle what you don't understand and I won't belittle you, OK?

Sorry to sound terse but, no matter what has gone before, I do believe in a thing called love and all it's quirks and nuiances.

finti
Dont belittle what i dont understand, what are you talking about?

queeq
*has already filled up forty barf bags and is running out*

RC!!!!! PLEASE STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPP!!!!!!!!!!

Gundark
(Gundark blows queeq a cyber-kiss to finish him off) SMOOOTZ !!!!! laughing out loud laughing out loud

Now, RC, please continue while they cart queeq away. rolling on floor laughing

Ratcat
fini, I refer to the fact that you belittled the post and insinutated that I was attempting to fool people with my post.

That to me is quite insulting. If that is NOT what you were saying, can I suggest you make your posts a little clearer.

queeq
I think he was referring in a jest to you fooling yourself. You'll have to excuse me now, I'm going to buried in five minutes...

finti
Well then I`m sorry, but you missunderstood my post. My who is fooled was an answere to.
"Dear, oh dear. So many cynics. Hey, I'm just an old romantic at heart, don't let this rough and rugged (Ha!) exterior fool you!!!"
Yor own post RC, I never ment to insult you ,sorry if you were thouh that was not my intention.
embarrasment

Ratcat
*bows head*

In that case I humbly apologise

finti
Apology accepted Kaptein Nee.. eh Ratcatlaughing out loud

Dim
Everyone's friends again I hope...

Gundark
I don't see any green-uniformed bodies being dragged away, so I think everything is in order. Except for queeq.....laughing out loud

queeq
*the sound of barfing can be heard from inside the coffin*

Ratcat
Yeah. he talkes a good line but when the chips are down he really just can't hold his lunch!!!sick

queeq
*A little hatch opens in the back of the coffin as queeq hoses it clean*

Gundark
Maybe he should back off on his chip intake. laughing out loud

Ratcat
Guess he just knows, being the happily married soul that he is, that he will never have another first kiss.

Hmmmm, guess that gives me something to look forward to.

finti
Well if you are really in love shouldnt all the kisses you share feel like the first one?smile
Hmm am I going romantic here?eek!

Ratcat
Well, kinda but the first one is always special cos it is the first. After that you sort of know what to expect so some of the emotions are altered a little.

Dim
The phrase "shaking like a leaf" comes to mind...laughing out loud

Ratcat
I'll let you know.

Xizor
My firt kiss was with a girl named Amber. I was 14 and in 9th grade. She was 13 and in 8th. My sister picked us up from the movies, saw some friends and left us in the back seat. She returned to see us all over eachother.I was as smooth with the ladies then as I am now.

queeq
finti, you are beginning to disappoint. And I thought you were cool. laughing out loud

Well, the advantage of being happily married is that you can get a first kiss whenever a new baby is born.
*Yes!!! The crowd goes wild, queeq is the king of mush!!!! laughing out loud *

Ratcat
Well, I suppose but just how many you intending to have..... Oh, and welcome to the new millenium, marraige and babies don't have to go hand in hand any more....

queeq
BS, RC, BS.

Besides, then the boys grow up and find many cute daughters-in-law, who'll kiss their nutty old father-in-law for his birthday. And then they have kids. It's like a perpetual motion machine. laughing out loud

Ratcat
BS? Well, where I come from that only has one meaning and I don't believe I was....

queeq
Well, you're entitled to your opinion. laughing out loud

Ratcat
Well, yes, I guess I am.

queeq
It's okay. You'll get used to it in time.

Ratcat
laughing out loud And you think I might rise and get all offended. rolling on floor laughing
I don't think so.

queeq
What makes you think that?

Ratcat
Dunno, just the comments you made on something I said and all that. I have yet to find a conclusive validation of marraige, maybe it's just my current situ talking...

queeq
It's just HO vs. HO, IMHO OC.

Ratcat
OK, IHNIWTM

Dim
Hmmmmm..WHAT?!?

Ratcat
Exactly, see, she understands......

Dim
No I don't...

Ratcat
Well, maybe you just need a good kiss then?

Gundark
She'd just as soon kiss a wookiee. laughing out loud

Ratcat
Ya think?

Jedi Mercenary
I was 10, it was a dare, she kissed me, I dated her for 6 weeks. I started making out when I was 14.

Ratcat
And just haven't stop since huh? wink

queeq
Scandiavian cold makes heat seekers of the Norwegians at a very early age. laughing out loud

Ratcat
*Wanders off to find a wookkie suit...

finti
Yes we are pretty cool here on top of Europe.(and the rest of the world)

queeq
Yes you are. Your speed skaters are not what they used to be, but you're pretty cool indeed.

Dim
*goes searching for a wookiee or a Norwegian*

queeq
*rubs chin*

Hmmm, maybe I should grow a beard. A BIG one.

Ratcat
Hmmmm, Ok, so that's how it goes is it....

*Pulls on Wookiee suit and wanders off to look for Dim*

finti
I`ve got a beard now, made a stupid comment not to shave until the baby was born this was 2 weeks ago. Today the baby is 9 days past the date and my beard is getting, well pretty kind of GL. Monika tried to take a picture but I slipped away as I always does when a camera is around.
I taped the eyes of the wookie suit with black duck tape so RC has the eysight of Stevie Wonder and Ray Charles combined.
evil face

Ratcat
*RC walks into a tree*

queeq
laughing out loud Great going, finti.

Hey, better shave your beard. It'll make the sensitive skin of the baby go red when you cuddle it. Believe me, I know.

Ratcat
Plus it makes you look like a tramp, well it did me anyway. laughing out loud

Gundark
Come on finti...we need "before" and "after" pictures with the beard...don't you want to be in Dimmy's portrait ? laughing out loud

queeq
Or just send us a pic of your beard instead. Dim can turn it into a wookiee for the banner.

Gundark
Hehehe. Put him on the back of RC's speeder. laughing out loud

queeq
With his hands on the seat, to make it more comfortable for RC. laughing out loud

finti
Well guess I can take a before and after picture I dont have a scanner nor a digital camera so I dont know how to post them.embarrasment

queeq
Ask a friend to.... oh, I'm sorry... someone at work or something to scan it for you. wink

Ratcat
Or snail mail em to me and I'll scan them for you.

finti
I can snail mail them my email adress is [email protected] so you can mail your adress to me.

Gundark
Hey, my Jedi mind trick worked on finti. Cool. smokin'

queeq
Your powers are growing. You make me feel very proud.

Freddy Lover
No real kissing for me...no way

BloomBabyGirl
my first kiss was when iwas 12 and me n my neighbor josh (who hot shifty ) were walkin roung out apratment buildings and eh took my hend and he tripped and we both fell down a hill and he landed on me and kissed me then made me promise not to tell any1 smile

Freddy Lover
but you just told us...

golden moon
no kisses for me yet...

lil bitchiness
hehe!

My first kiss was when i was 14, and there was this guy that i really liked, he was so cute laughing out loud then after we kissed i didnt like him anymore laughing out loudlaughing out loud

Corran
Me neither angel I'm a V..

a V...

a V....

a V...

a V....

a V...

a V....

a Vampire and no-one wants to kiss us evil face

Ushgarak
Heck, that was one of my very first posts...

However, this habit of bringing up old threads is ruining the set history of this site.

mechmoggy
*Kisses Ush passionately*

There's ya go big man.

Sorry about the beer breath. embarrasment

Ushgarak
I mean, I actually told that story to Edna as a means of sympathy before we were an item, that's how old it is...

(hugs Mech)

m!$hA
ptf, my first kiss wasnt romantic, it was a dare roll eyes (sarcastic)

mechmoggy
*hugs back*

Oooh its been so long since I was here.......getting... a bit.....emotional.....

*wipes away tear*

DirtyBlondPrepa
I ve never been kissed beforesad

Yesterdays Gone
my first kiss..hm..i was almost 13..he tried to get close a couple times and i just sort of turned away.. not obviously though...and eventually we went for it...he was good lol smile the only thing that sucked was we were in a movie theater and the people behind us threw reeces pieces at us until he told them off, then it was cool cool

§H@Ñ€
um... my first kiss was when i was 5. And I ahve been doing it ever since.

Smoke87
my frist kiss was when I was 15; almost a year ago actually; with my fist real girfriend. It was better than I thought it was gonna be. Ahhh...good times. Then she broke up with me 4 months later confused

pinsleepe
on my summer holiday. i was 12.

lucija
my first real kiss was when I was 17 and it was on last-day-in-year party. I was drunk so I really don't remember it exactly. I haven't seen the boy before and now we meet sometimes each other but don't speak very much... confused

m!$hA
oh and i was......13 or something!

yerssot
it wasn't??? damn you! I really thought we had something here sad

Kaleanae
No kiss no expression

Silver Stardust
Wow, old thread.

My first kiss hasn't happened yet.

PrefectRonnykin
^ditto

el-pirate
9... embarrasment

yerssot
ok, for all the girls, I'm volunteering to help you out...
girls who haven't had their first kiss yet can sign up and I'll plant a smacker on them... if Tex agrees I can use a wet towel and smack him with it

Clovie
^ it's so nice of you happy

anyway. to the topic -> no idea.

Evy_O
first kiss as in tongue or just a kiss? messed
just a kiss at 8-9 happy

el-pirate
without tongue is not really a kiss right....

yerssot
and just kissing for a spin the bottle game or something isn't like your first REAL kiss either

Evy_O
sure it is, the action stays the same just the reason of doing it differs

it's still called a kiss blink

moonwalker741
i was 12, with my first girlfriend

yerssot
that's what I mean... first kiss you get is probably the same day as you're born... from at least your mom
the first you give is a few year laters or something to your parents

that's something different then the first kiss you gave in a spin the bottle game or when the reason behind it was love

Phoenix Song
I haven't had it yet ^^

Evy_O
but I think the thread meant a kiss on the lips confused

yerssot
but for a game or for real?

Evy_O
ask the threadstarter

yerssot
dim hasn't been on for months anymore sad

Agent Phillips
Mine was when I was about 8. Me and a few of my mates had just watched seen 'The Full Monty' and two of them decided to re-enact it in the garages behind my Grans house. Afterwards everyone started daring each other to do stuff, and someone dared me and my mate Luke to snog. We didn't want to back down from a challenge...

Thirst
6th grade. whatever age that is.

*CaRaMeL*GrL*
i gues mine would be.....end of last year....he was a stupid ******* that played me.... mad

Arachnoidfreak
My first kiss was when I was 15, and I was in my friend's house...on his bed...and my girlfriend and I were practically dry humping on it...and he was watching with some girl. It was wierd. blink

el-pirate
yeah, that kinda is....
(and if a kiss on the lips counts as a real kis too, then i must have been like 5 (so i don't think that really counts...))

Emma718
So a first Kiss Topic...mmm, interesting..lol

Linkalicious
I was macking dem broads at the early age of 13 years old. I had a girlfriend who went with me to the Orange County Fair (our parents both went, and let us run off together) We went on the Farris Wheel and we were talking about how it would be romantic to kiss up there....so i kissed her. big grin

Arachnoidfreak
Classic.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>