Freaked

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mowhawkman
Hey anyone know if there gonna make a Dvd for the movie Freaked with Bobcat Goldthwait in it?

Cinemaddiction
I'm bumping this original thread to inform everyone that Anchor Bay Entertainment did a bang up job with the new "Freaked" 2 Disc set, released TO-DAY!

ragesRemorse
Many appreciations for that cinema. I will be one of the few that will own this.

Ken Kenobi
To be honest, I've never even heard of this movie. Anyone care to inform me on what I'm missing out on? smile

Cinemaddiction
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
Many appreciations for that cinema. I will be one of the few that will own this.

Haha..no shit, virtually nobody has even heard of it.

Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
To be honest, I've never even heard of this movie. Anyone care to inform me on what I'm missing out on? smile

"Freaked" is probably the most ****ed up, nonsensical movie you'll ever see. Basically, it's about this washed up teen idol played by Alex Winter, who is approached to represent an evil pesticide/toxic waste company called EES(Everything Except Shoes). He and that paramedic brother from "Blossom" end up taking aroad trip with an Anti-EES activist, and they come across "Freek Land", where they become hideously mutated freaks for Randy Quaid's freakshow. Of course, then Winter's character and everyone else band together to try and find an antidote to become normal again.

It's got Mr. T in drag, uhhh..Bill as 1/2 boy, 1/2 monster, Randy Quaid as some backwards hillbilly promoter...and just a bunch of odd, odd characters, including Keanu Reeves as a Latino Dog-boy, who is oddly uncredited in the film.

The VHS would be hard to find to rent, I only saw it once, and that was back in 1998. But, to me, it was worth the $14. Special effects alone were aweeeeeeesome...and it's funny as hell to boot.

Craziness.

Ken Kenobi
WAIT A SECOND!!! I remember this movie now, I watched it many times on HBO. I LOVE it!!!

When that little boy becomes the giant mutated freak towards the end, I was already on the floor laughing my simple ass off. I will be searching for this in stores.

I can't believe I never tried to find out the title to this movie. erm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.