Ep1 or Ep2?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cookies2006
Which do you guys and girls like better ep1 or ep2?

cookies2006
I like ep1 because of its a fresh begining to the saga. And cause DM's my favorite.

yerssot
no idea, like them both

cookies2006
Yea but you have to lean a lil towards one or the other dont ya.

Ushgarak
2. The circular nature of TPM did not work as well, and even though I missed Liam AOTC had a better performance from Ewan AND a great one by Lee as well.

BackFire349
aotc

cookies2006
Your pics are scarey dude. Yea they are both good in my books.

justinday15
aotc, cause i like anakin better in episode 2 than in episode 1. and padme is way hotter.

cookies2006
yea thats right.

justinday15
but i like tpm because darth maul, and qui gon, so i dont know.

cookies2006
Yea thats what i think too.

justinday15
I think ill like episode III better than episode I and II.

ToMacco
I'd say "Clones," because when it's over, you're like "What the hell just happened?"

yerssot
that's what your parents say when they come back when you were home alone, To stick out tongue

Slybaghouse
I would say AOTC, that yoda scene gives me chills everytime I see it!

justinday15
duel of fates does that to me.

Slybaghouse
Yeah when they show Darth Maul behind those double doors and he fully ignites the double bladed lightsaber for the first time big grin Love it!

Julie
out of the two choices AOTC....but TPM wasn't all that bad....

cookies2006
I think darth maul is my favorite sw character so thats why i like the movie so much. He's the coolest out of all the bad guys - to me -

Hypernova
AOTC yes

vvvrulz
AOTC, easily.
Episode one was almost a kiddies show, saved only by Darth Maul.
Plus it was too short, didnt really have enough to satisfy.
Whereas EpII properly covered the details, and was far more serious. Let down by poor performances by minor cast ie Jengo Fett played by Temuera Morrison. Miscast.

Lyn
I liked TPM but AOTC was my favourite by far!! happy

Captain REX
Ditto.

Darth Hater
AOTC hands down

mephistodesigns
Yoda fought, then clones whooped @$$, Natalie Portman grew up, (and for the ladies) Anakin grew up too! Dooku is a really cool OT style Sith. And best of all, its one step closer to III and the title fight!

Lyn
Exactly mephisto thumb up
Thank you for mentioning Anakin... happy

mephistodesigns
welcome wink

Lyn
happy
I can't wait for the hype to start!!

StarWars_Fan
I thought that The Phantom Menace was ok, i like the podracing and Darth maul was just so cool, i liked his double edge lightsaber, to bad they had to kill him off, BUT, i think Attack of The Clones is better, lots of action, good lightsaber duels and i thought it was cool how they showed the death star plans, oh yeah Jango Fett also was cool.

Lyn
The way they showed the Death Star was quite clever, I must agree SW_Fan thumb up

yerssot
hopefully they don't start to built it now messed

Lyn
You mean in Ep3...nah that would be dumb...coz it's a shock to everyone in ANH.

Dejio
Wow! Which one do I like best? Crap or even more Crap?
Oh well, if I'd have to choose between the two it would be TPM.
Simply because Darth Maul was there and I don't have to watch Hayden Christensen's scenes. <groan>

Darth Hater
u suck

mephistodesigns
WORD! laughing out loud

Dejio
And so do you.

mephistodesigns
ooooh. clever! stick out tongue laughing out loud

Lyn
laughing
Dejio, sorry...I'd hate for you to think I'm "bashing" your opinions...it's just well, Hater, Mephisto and I thought Hayden was good...sorry.

Dejio
Nah, that's ok. You're entitled to your opinions too. Truce?
How about if we just agree on something?
Do you guys think that Darth Maul was the coolest looking villain in the Star Wars saga? Uhm, next to Darth Vader that is.
Well I do. That's why I like TPM better.

Captain REX
Ah crap, I accidentally voted for Ep 1. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Anyways, I liked them both pretty much, but AOTC was better in a few ways. Christopher Lee and Ewan McGregor, as Ush said, were great in this film.

Lyn
Truce? Sounds good to me. happy
Next to Darth Vader, yes, Darth Maul was definitley the coolest looking villain in the Star Wars Saga.

strega13
they both suck , ep1 was just kiddie crap not much better than walt disney bull#$@& and ep2 could have been descent if only it had been cut off a lot of scenes ( that damn love story )
as for the acting , it was never one one of the strong points in any of the movies anyway ( not even harrison ford was acting at that time )
the only good thing in ep1 and 2 was the music by john williams who still got it .
the whole series just went down starting with return of the jedi ( those $#@&ing ewoks )

mephistodesigns
that "damn love story" is sort of a major plot point that needed to be FURTHER explored, not cut. They can't just randomly bang one day and have Luke and Leia. Have you created a whole universe with its own history and mythology thats spun into one of the hugest properties on the planet? no? okay then, maybe we should leave the story tellin to the pros big grin

Lyn
Nice point mephisto!! thumb up

Darth Revan
Neither. I don't like either of them. But, overall, AOTC was better. It had enough cool action scenes to redeem it somewhat.

cookies2006
i think ep3 will be the best by far!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.