EJ's Been Dissed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

theEviljedi
Guess what people? The one girl I really like...the one I opened my heart to and said all of this insaine, mushy stuff to, dumped me for another guy...I feel so used. I'm going to go into a corner and cry. sad

Jedi Mercenary
don't worry big guy, there's lots of other fish in the universe

Ratcat
I think you mean Dissed.....

Awww, dude I was ready to give you all my best lines as well. laughing out loud

finti
She isn`t good enough for you then EJ! Go to a pub, bar club,wathever, and have a blast. Always someone out there for ya!!!

Ratcat
Yeah, but just remember, you have to stay on those non-alcholic beverages.

finti
Why`s that?

theEviljedi
B/C I'm still underage...and there aren't many like her left. sad And RC, I could still use those lines.

finti
Underage?, In Norway one can drink at the age of 18, that means you can buy it by then. They start of much earlier though. How old are you EJ, and you`ll get around and you will find out there are many like her. Belive me on this one. It might not feel like it right now, but you`ll see one day soon another girl will open your eyes. Thats kind of the spell those "creatures" have over us.

Ratcat
Ain't that the truth.

King Jedi
Well isn't this strange!? EJ the exact same thing happened to me (well kind of). But the girl who is giving me problems is going to get engaged on Valentines day even though she has said she wants out with me. Can I come round your house and we can get drunk?

theEviljedi
I'm 17, and trust me...there are only a select few left. I feel you pain K...so who's suppling the vodka? laughing out loud

King Jedi
I'll bring whiskey! Never tasted it but now seems like a good time. If fact I don't drink(until now).

theEviljedi
I'll right...hopefully that will do.

Ratcat
Drowning your sorrows aye boys, well good luck to you.

Dim
Don't worry about it guys..just heal your hearts and rest assured that women don't even start to get interesting until they're atleast 25...It'll get better, I promise.

Ratcat
And the women get better at 25 too....

queeq
Come over here. In Holland you can buy beer from 16 years of age. In the supermarket. And next door you can get your drugs. All that will make all your worries go away.

Ratcat
Yeah, great, that will help.

*shakes head in disbelief.*

queeq
Well, it will. For the first week to absorb the first shock.

Ratcat
Yeah, I've been to Holland onc, got drunk, had the hangover, got drunk again, puked in the gutter, had the hangover..

You get the idea.

JediOasis
Hell Yeah!!! Bring on the booze!

theEviljedi
Hmmm...I don't think that will help. sad

JediOasis
A very wise man once said, "alcohol, the cause of and solution to all of lifes problems"

theEviljedi
Not for me buddy. sad

finti
EJ you are 17, you have a lot of fun in front of you dont bother with a steady relationship before you are at least in your mid 20`s. Live it up while you can and think about yourself for a while. Just have some fun and party some.
PS dont forget protection.laughing out loud

queeq
laughing out loud

I think EJ is 19 years old. That's when I started dating the girl who's now my wife.

Ratcat
Nah, he's 17. I started dating my wife at 20, living together after 2 weeks, got engaged at 5 weeks, married at 5 years.

queeq
Separated at 12?

I'm married now for 8 years and we're still going strong, after a lot of turbulence. Boy, what a ride. Star Tours can never beat that.

finti
I`ve been with Monika for 6 years now, lived together for 5.
Before that party time!!! Lived the life and had a blast. Nobody to take care of but me. So you see EJ I just had a blast until I the year I was 27.

queeq
Well, I think marriage is great. Hard work, but great nonetheless... or because of it.

Dim
Hmmm.. marriage is scary. MHO.

Ratcat
Well, another little tip.

If you have never lived alone with someone, don't even think about marrying them.

We lived with my mother from almost the day we met until 8 months before our son was born. We never had that time alone, and that to a great bextent has been identified as a part of the problem.

I applaud and congratulate you all, but here's a thought. We'd been together 9 years before we even bagan to realsie there was a problem.....

queeq
Hmmm, I see the problem.

Well, my wife and I never lived together until we got married. So it's not a rule as such.

finti
You got married without trying living together? wow thats heroic!
Well for me marriage is not an option, we just live together and that suits me fine.

Ratcat
Actually, let me ammend that rule a little. Don't get married without first living away from home.

It was mistake to stay in the nice big house that backed onto farmlands. Should have got out and lived in my own place first.

I think if I ever meet someone else, it would take one hell of a lot of inner exploration of myself before I would commit to another marriage.

Gundark
First of all, EJ, I do feel sorry for you. Heartache, at any age of life or stage in life, is painful and frustrating. Let me tell you from experience....when I met my ex-husband, he was 19 and I was 20. We married about two years later. I had "been there, done that" with the bar scene, the run around with the girls scene, the one-night stand with the football player at my friend's college scene, the whole shooting match. I had gotten my "running" out of my system by the time we married. Unfortunatly, he had not. Not at all. Basically, he wanted to date (and fornicate) with other women and still have me at home, his loving wife. Ain't no way, man !!!! It is important, I feel, for people to date a wide variety of people from like 16 to maybe 24 or 25...get the jumping around out of their system...then be ready to settle down, cause eventually it gets old...cause you get old ! Everybody's right, EJ..go out and have some fun...move onward and upward. Life will get better, trust me. smile

queeq
And here I am, just having had two girlfriends and married one of them. Well, it's working for me. No excess luggage.

It's not heroic to marry without living together. IMHO living together before marrying is trying to play it safe. Do... or do not, that what's I think, IMHO OC.

finti
How do you know it will work without a little practice first, but then again I see no differance between marriage and living together so there would be no practice. I hate it when I aske and answere the question myself.
I must be wise.laughing out loud smile

Ratcat
NO difference between Marriage and Living together. Obviously not married...

There is a world of difference. And you don't see it until that gold band id on the figure. I'm not saying it's a bad thing but the mindset does change on both sides.

finti
No I`m not married why should I be? And if people tell me that is the respectable way to do it. I tell them respectable in whose eyes?

theEviljedi
I'm still hooked on her...even though she dissed me, I'm still going to get her something for Valentines Day...pretty stupid, huh?

Ratcat
Not really EJ, if you truly think she's the one for you then you damn well get her something for valentines and don't worry a bean about what others might say.

Finti, I'm not saying marriage makes you respectable, unrespectable or anything else. Just that genrally marraige does change the way a couple in a relationship interact.

Xizor
I'd like you all to know I stopped drinking beer!!! When it got to the point where I couldn't have 1 without needed 12 more I decided to stop, and have been like that for a few months. I still need other forms of alcahol though. My favorites being Quantro, and the Captain with Dr. Pepper. However I have been with my girlfriend for a little over two years and we get along great. I love every minute with her, and therefore have no need to drink my depression away.

Ratcat
Hmmmm Beeerrrr - Homer Jay Simpson

I very rarely drink, maybe New years and if there's a special event but I never just go to a bar or sit at home with a crate. In fact, on Friday I bought a large bud (the 330ml ones) and had it with my dinner. I then managed to doze off when I shouldn't have been tired at all. laughing out loud

Dim
Yeah..drinking doesn't really do much for depression..it must makes you more depressed and then you gain weight..then you get depressed and drink some more..

Ratcat
And then yoiu gain some more weight, and so on and so forth. Then one day you suddenly realise that this is just stupid and it's time to get your life in order.

queeq
I drink from time to time. Not much, a beer now and then, or a bottle of wine together. I'm a fairly normal user, I suppose.

As for the marriage thing. I was engaged for almost two years before we got married and I find the relation really starts when you start living together. So in that sense there is no difference between marrying and living together. It just depends on the attitude you have towards the relationship when you start living together: will you just see how long it lasts or is it a lifetime commitment. In essence a marriage is a lifetime commitment. So the attitude is essential, not the piece of paper or the ring. IMHO OC.

finti
I go pubing every second weekend, and we get drunk, thats just the way in my circle of friends. We watch the football match on saturday in a pub and it always ends the same way; drunk. Drinking against depression is no good idea, nor drinking while you are mad at something.
We go out have fun, and thats the hole thing no more no less, well some of my friends go looking for girls.
And queeq "you took the words right out of my mouth it must have been while you were...." and Meat Loaf fades away.
I totally agree with you, I dont need a ring nor a piece of paper to make a commitment.

Gundark
EJ, if you want to get her a valentine gift, you go right ahead...do whatever it is YOU want to do, what YOU feel good about...you're not being stupid, we're not calling you that and you shouldn't feel that way about yourself. You're not stupid. smile

King Jedi
Well I'm not going to take it lying down. Her boyfreind is going to be told the kinds of things she has said to me.

Gundark
Waste is a cracked bowl which never knows rice.

the Whill
Eh?

This is KJ (Alec aka the whill is no longer with us so I'm using the account on here as my sig is too big)Raz I replaced it with the one you sent but it didn't make any difference.

Once again.......eh?

Gundark
Just a chinese saying I read in the novelization of the movie Herbie The Love Bug. I'm not trying to belittle your situation, KJ, I just posted it cause it sounds profound. smile

queeq
Very. laughing out loud

Ratcat
OK, I haver totally lost the plot here. What is going on. When did KJ pop up?

Gundark
Right up there before my clever and profound proverb.

Ratcat
Yeah, but it seemed that KJ just jumped in halfway through the story?

queeq
And he's welcome to it. laughing out loud

Ratcat
OK, giving up now. This is a lost cause. EJ, just buy the woman flowers and if she isn't interested give them to your mom!

queeq
And be honest. Don't try to play smart with clever lines. At least you'll have done the right thing.

Ratcat
Nah, clever lines always sound wonderful in your head but normally end up making you look like a jerk.

theEviljedi
Alright, I couldn't really find anything so I bought her a Anne Gendes picture frame...is that good girls?

Dim
Yeah..that's nice and it doesn't look like you're pining for her...good job EJ..

KJ, Are you just going to do that to get back to her?..just wondering. (RC, engaged girl is messing KJ's heart, see page1)

finti
KJ that`s not a good idea you only regret it and feel lousy afterwards. Just let it go, or you can start a charm offensive towards her. Buy her a cuddely toy, girls are succers for those.smile

Ratcat
Ah, now I remember.

KJ, it will all end in tears...

queeq
Oh...

Ratcat
Oh?, OH? What kind of in depth, reveal answer is Oh???

queeq
Well, "Oh..." as in "Oh...".

Gundark
The picture frame was an excellent choice, EJ. I'm sure she will like it. BTW, Happy Valentine from me, EJ !!! smile

Ratcat
Aww, Gundy's getting cuddily.

I hate to point this out but he is young enough to be your son!!! laughing out loud

Gundark
No, I really didn't need you to point that out for me, RC. And everyone else here. (Gundark reaches for lightsaber) laughing out loud

Ratcat
Hey, just means EJ is young, nothing else... laughing out loud

*ducks*

queeq
And Gundy's old. laughing out loud

the Whill
It is revenge but she deserves it. She is telling people that I've made it all up even though her best freind is sitting next to her and she knows everything. But of course she will side with her.

queeq
Revenge is never a good option. That leads to the Dark Side.

Gundark
Revenge is a dish that is best served cold.

finti
Never tried that one. Dish up Gundark I want todays revenge cold.smile

theEviljedi
What do you mean by "not pining her", Dim?

Ratcat
I think she meant that if you get the serious cold shoulder then move on.

Gundark
Your revenge is over at the ANBMB, finti. I left it on table #12 with your favorite milkshake. smile

Yes, when a woman is giving you the cold shoulder, EJ, hold your head high and move on to bigger and better things. The more mature and polite you are, the more it will baffle her that you're taking it so well, then it will make her mad cause YOU'RE not mad or upset, thus you will have your revenge. Its difficult and frustrating to do it this way, but you'll come out the good guy in the end. You following me on this ?

Ratcat
Look out for Gundarks new book:

The Secrets of Women Revealed

At all good bookshops soon. laughing out loud

Gundark
I'll let you know when I'm doing my next personal autograph session. laughing out loud

queeq
Order your bootleg copies now at queeq's Illegal Book Store.

Ratcat
Put me down for 5

Dim
I don't think anyone mentioned that it's written in a forgein laungage. laughing out loud

Gundark
Oh, but Dimmy you can get "Mayhem - translated" on Berlitz cassettes as your welcome gift. laughing out loud

queeq
Or you can order your bootleg version for half the price at queeq's Illegal Book Store.

theEviljedi
I just recieved this interesting peice of mail today- And thanx for the gift i thought that was just so sweet of you to give me that... well ttyl c ya lata love always.
Do you think it went well then?

queeq
Looks fine to me. Make sure you follow up and that quickly.

theEviljedi
How?

Dim
Just say something about how you're glad she liked it and that you hope everything is okay...

Actually..I think a guy better answer this one laughing out loud

Gundark
Well, EJ, I've rolled this over in my mind a couple times...(yes, queeq, you will get your chance to make a smart comment about that, be patient)

If she didn't give a hoot about you at all, she wouldn't have bothered to write a note, right ? She obviously took your feelings into consideration, and thats a good thing. Just stick with that for now. IMHO OC. smile smile

queeq
You got a response. I'd say be bold and give her a call.

theEviljedi
I'm not that bold...yet.

queeq
Don't wait too long with a response, though, IF you still want to have something with her.

Ratcat
Young women can be fickle creatures, I say you need to pursue this while the iron is still hot because once it's cooled you have lost your chance.

What's the worst that can happen, she says no? At least that way you'll know. But being optamistic, she may say yes and then your in a roll.

queeq
Besides, "NO" is what you have now. And it looks like she's left the door ajar. Start knocking, dude.

Dim
That's true EJ,...I know it's hard when you're 17..but it's better to just call than to always wonder about it.

Ratcat
Yeah, been there, done that, didn't even get a lousy t-shirt. Give her a call, not knowing is a real pain in the butt...

theEviljedi
Well I e-mailed her...is that good?

Ratcat
Hmmm, kinda lacks the personal touch but it's a start.

Anyway, we're a great bunch to give you advise. 1 divorsee, 1 seperated, 1 nearly seperated and queeq... Somewhat ironic don't you think? laughing out loud

Raz
When this forum turn into a "first wives club"? laughing out loud

Anyway.....closing topic.....start a new one if you wish to continue...

ash007
to keep a women happy just buy her flowers ang give her plenty of love

Corran
ash dude are you bored digging up all these old threads?

Evy_O
that's like... 3 years ago no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.