Qui-Gon, Plo Koon and Ki-Adi-Mundi's friendship . . .

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Ninja
Qui-Gon Jinn and Plo Koon were suppossedly lifelong friends and grew up together alongside Ki-Adi-Mundi in the Jedi Temple. It was interesting that neither Plo Koon nor Ki-Adi-Mundi didn't really argue with Qui-Gon Jinn in TPM, except for Ki-Adi-Mundi's shock over the return of the Sith.

finti
well a lot of EU stuff there and thus cant be counted

Julie
ah a nonbeliever in the EU lore.....sad.....ok...that's cool...

Spran
Plo-Koon and Qui-Gon are one of the top Jedi in the galaxy...Plo-Koon(8)
Qui-Gon(16). They are both good friends

§pearhead
...............what confused

eXSBass
Depends if you believe it's cannon or not. Some things are considered cannon some are not.

My believe is EU is not cannon. But it is when it doesn't make sense with the movie. For example...it is said in EU the force is a kiaburr crystal. In ANH Obi Wan says it's a living force.

yerssot
sorry eXSBass but your views on what is cannon and not is uttercrap
YOU deceide absolutely nothing, Lucasfilm dictates what is cannon and what not

the only official thing is:

movies are cannon, novelizations of the movies are (unless they directly contradict the movie, then that part gets cancelled) and the radio drama's (only the OT has that I believe)
and that is it

Jodo kast
Gui Gon and Plo koon fought together during the Hyperspace war.

Master Kadub
Qui-Gon and Plo-Koon go way back;
and I am sure that those closest to him
could see his perspective a little better
than others..........

"THE EU LIVES AGAIN!"

I love that argument;

Gollum1956
Now is Qui Gon Jinn that old to fight in the HyperSpace Wars 1 that is IMPOSSIBLE LOL

jengafett
if you watch Ep II, closely again, you'll notice that Plo Koon and Ki-Adi Mundi are together all the time in the battle. They enter together, they're both walking behind Padme, only when they leave the collosium are they seperated.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.