Legally Blond 2...opinion please

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

808Morpheus
After watching the first one over and over again. I am looking forward to the sequel. Looking at the website, I have noticed that a lot of the discussions are geared towards action films, so I am wondering are there any romantic comedy lovers out there? Is anyone interested in Legally Blond 2? what do you expect to see from the film? Please write you opinion.

jimmy986
crap

BackFire349
the first one was good. second one i have no idea.

chico23
I was forced to watch the first one and was pleasantly suprised, but they may be stretching this cash cow out too thin.

Darth Vicious
I agrre with Chico about the cow thing,lol, the first one i watched reluctanly but surprisingly i liked it ill just way for the DVD, lol

Phoenix
i lovd lb1!!! cant wait for lb2 - its gonna be so funny!

808Morpheus
I hope it's going to be funny!! I am looking forward to it. I have a group of friends who are all excited about it here, and we are all planning to enjoy it together!!

buffymitch
can't wait either. reese was great in the first. i hope the second one is just as good as the first one.

808Morpheus
Well, less than a week until it opens!! I am excited and collecting members to watch the film with. Hopefully, I will have a pretty cool group to enjoy the film with. Keep this forum open so we can discuss our opinions of the movie and talk about favorite scenes smile

danabanana
does anyone know when it opens down here??

808Morpheus
where's here??

KidRock
here is there smile

808Morpheus
there where?? what part of the woorld are you in???

Slybaghouse
Australia right? No clue...

ChinaNiki
Thought the first one was better, but there are a copule of interesting twists worth seeing. wink

undomiel
I liked the second one
but I still think the first one is the best

808Morpheus
the second one did follow mostly the same format as the first, and I agree that is was worth watching as well as waiting!! I do hope they stop there and don't make a third one.

mrs t maguire
im a blonde and i thought legally blonde 2 was brill

mrs t maguire
im tobey maguires biggest fan!

Neo_Version 7
Reese is ****in hot! It's a bloody shame she's taken though.

Bexielizzie
legally blond one and two are two amazing flims because there about blonds not being put into the catorgary of 'dum' it about them being girl and getting some wher at the same time!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.