Has anyone seen From Kelly to Justin???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

aragorniscool45
i havent yet but i want to see it.

chica16
are you stupid???? your name is aragorn is cool so you must like lotr... and i figure someone who likes lotr must appreciate quality movie making.... and you'd want to see this movie????

aragorniscool45
well excuse me. i did not know that some people r so picky like u.

Zed
Isnt this that movie about the Popstar winners, or something?

aragorniscool45
from american idol

Sk8erGymnast23
it looks so dumb!

redfunk89
that looks like the dumbest movie ever made

SeptemberRain
laughing laughing laughing laughing

All_For_Orlando
Dude this thread shouldnt even be here, dip crack.

Dr. Strangelove
I watched about 10 minutes of it on HBO (I wouldn't dare rent and actually have to spend money on this trash). I wonder who was the genius to make a movie with two singer's and a bunch of spring breakers in Miami who couldn't act to save their lives could actually make a good movie.

All_For_Orlando
I thought it looked stupid from the first previews i saw of it. I hope nobody around here locally went to watch it in theater if it was even out over here. lol

moonwalker741
wuts this thread even doin in here?

All_For_Orlando
Thats what i said.

spanky420
oh god my mom asked me 2 go see a movie and said we'll juss decide wen we get there and she didnt wanna see a scary movie so i let her pick so yea she picked this movie and i swear every1 in it was gay...seriously it was a waste of money 2 make it

All_For_Orlando
I could've told you that just by looking at the previews...What the f**k?

el_barto
Yeah it looked really dumb

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.