.....and then there were Six (again)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Raz
Ratcat has just been voted on as the next Jedi Council Member!
Just thought you'd all like to know big grin

Gundark
Super congrats, RC !!!! smile smile smile

finti
Six again, who left? Congrat RC ,another cocky Englishman.
rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

Gundark
I just knew RC would be the next JC member. smile At least he knows how to stay on topic. Yeesh. laughing out loud laughing out loud

Ratcat
Well, what can I say... A surprise to be sure, but a welcome one.

Thankyou.

theEviljedi
You are now part of the tribe.smile And RC is replacing KJ.smile

Darth Daft
Woo hoo!!! Congratulations RC, I would have voted for you too!

Ratcat
Well, I'm not sure I can replace KJ, somethings are irreplacable.

However, I will do my utmost to promote this board and help it grow. We still have 4 more long years before THIS rollercoaster ride is over.

theEviljedi
laughing out loud That was good RC...about KJ that is.laughing out loud

Ratcat
I was being serious... KJ is an OK and I wish him well. I'm sure he'll still pop in and out from time to time.

theEviljedi
Yeah,I think he will,too. The two of us even patched things up.smile

UnknownBountyHunter
A compromise between the two Jedi of the forum? eek! smile Just joking, glad you fixed things.

Ratcat
UBH, you had a busy week or something?

Gundark
Well I'm just gosh darn diddly glad that EJ and KJ have made up. If you're interested in a naked group hug, you'll have to talk to queeq. Hehehe. laughing out loud

RC, UBH has been busy out causing general mayhem in the galaxy. Look at his picture, man...just doing his job. laughing out loud laughing out loud

Ratcat
Well then, what does your picture say? *RC prepares to get slapped* laughing out loud

Gundark
(Once again, Gundark drops purse and pulls out lightsaber)

Ahem, just making sure everybody has a....drink...yeah, that's it...just go over to the ANBMB and I'll pour you a shot of Hair of the Wookiee. A toast to the newest JC member !!! laughing out loud laughing out loud (Gundark once again covers her butt and comments on topic at the same time. Hehehe. laughing out loud )

finti
The topic ...and then there were Six (again) kind of sounds like the reforming of the Jacksons brothers....sick
Please tell me they will not reform, or are you guys on the council The Jacksons in disguise?
"please help me Obi-Wan you are my only hope"

Ratcat
Actually, and this is a throughback to my late 80's/90's musical tatses, but the Jacksons have reformed for a new Album with Michael on 3 tracks.
Your foresight served you will in this instance finti! smile

finti
God help us all last time around they made this song torture.. and it really was.

Dim
Oh No!...you've guessed our secret!!!!...I'm really Tito laughing out loud

Gundark
and I'm Jermaine....laughing out loud

finti
Who`s Michael? 0]

Ratcat
So Dim is the fat one and Gundy married young and regreted going to work for her father-in-law.laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.