What movie will you see in July

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Thomas H
What movie will you see in July

Thomas H
Pirates Of The Carbbean!!!!!!

Slybaghouse
I think League of Extraordinary Gentlemen looks really good!

Kes
I will see more than 1 movie thats for sure. But I chose League of Ectraordenary Gentlemen.
Cant believe you put Johnny English thats been out for so long its not even in cinema anymore and not Tomb Raider!

Tex
T3 of course!

KidRock
ALL OF THEM! smile

BondJamesBond
Born on the 4th of July

Nefertite
I think I'll se more then one movie too. But I've chose Pirates of Cribbean Sea.
Happy Dance With Orlando Bloom and Jonny Depp Happy Dance

chica16
Pirates of the Caribbean... duh... gotta keep up on Orlando Bloom lol I'll see T3 also

Thomas H
check your info dude, jonny hasent opend in the US before the same date as Bad Boys 2!

chico23
Pirates of the Caribbean no doubt about it.

Thomas H
I am surprised that so many people choose Pirates instead of T3..GREAT!

Kes
Johnny English has been out for ages here. I assumed it was already out in the U.S.
But how can you put J.E. and not Tomb Raider?blink

Thomas H
I forgot the movie..and JE has not opend in the US!

LilySatine
Pirates of the Caribbean and LXG are at the top of my list!! big grin

Thomas H
was it corran I had the bet on wich movie who would be the biggest summer movie?? was it you cor?

Thomas H
ahhh, I think it was Fire...

Kes
I didnt say it was out. I said that because it has been out in Europe for so long that I ASSUMED it was already out in the U.S.

Darth Vicious
In July ill probably watch only 2 movies, Bad Boys2 and LXG, Pirates ill wait for the DVD as well as T3 is already summer and i tend to use my money on going to beaches, amusement parks and things that does not keep me indoors for any reason plus BB2 and LXG are the only 2 movies that have caught up my attention!

Thomas H
my God...will you actually use your money on BB2??

and for the record bad boys have an august premiere in Norway...and Pirates late august!

buffymitch
what happenend to TOmb Raider 2
That's the one i'm relly waiting for

Darth Vicious
yes ill pay to see BB2, Martin & The Fresh Prince are two of my favorite tv shows plus i did like the first one!

Thomas H
ohhh, In thought you where Finti....becasuse you are using the same avatar as him!!!!

KidRock
LXG and pirates of carribean of course!

Thomas H
cant wait now...POTC!!!!!!!!hoaaaaa!

Thomas H
the rise of the...machines has hit the screens...anyone seen it yet??

finti
voted T3 but it wont be before august though

BellaButterfly
Legally BLonde 2!!!!!!

Augeybana
If anyone see's legally blonde I feel real sorry for you.

Thomas H
me too>!

mina.harker
i can't wait to see T3 (already have fantastic pictures of Arnie with half his face as a robot - he's like 53 or something now, and he still looks really good!), pirates of the carribean (oh my god, orlando bloom and johnny depp in the same movie pirate love big grin ) and league of extraordinary gentlemen (love all the characters, especially mina harker! see the connection?)

TweedleDuh
Bad boys 2 cause the first one STILL cracks me up! and Pirates of the Carribean! feel like i've been waiting for that movie FOREVER!

Godshinto
I have already seen all of those movies except for sinbad and Johny English I will more than likely see Johnny english some times in the not to distant future. Though I have really no ambition to go see Sinbad.

Thomas H
you have seen all the movies..??bullshit!

LilMimister006
Two movies i'm planning to watch in july are definitely pirates of the carribean, then tomb raider 2

Godshinto
No bullshit the store at the end of my street sells DVD copies of movies not even the theater yet. I can get them as early as two weeks early some even before that. I personaly downloaded the HULK weeks before it hit theaters.

Kes
most of the times scenes are missingmessed

Nefertite
But, Godshinto, don't you think that movies are more interestint to watch on big screen not on DVD? smile

Thomas H
ok, cant wait for BB2 or Pirates...not long to go!!

Smllfry247
Pirates of the Carribbian and LXG!!
Orlando Bloom and Shne West What could be better!!

BOPRecruit 16
lxg looks the most exciting out of all the poll choices, plus new to the u.s. audience! besides t3.

Julie
Definately POTC

Godshinto
When you have a an entertainment center as big as mine it's all about the same really. I also have a digital projector, and I have two abandon drive ins really close by there's a screen bigger than most theaters.

edwinian
Pirates of the Caribbean!

Thomas H
A lot of people has voted!!cool!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.