Identity (MAJOR SPOILERS!)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phoenix
Anyone here seen Identity? it was majorly freaksome!

Metroplex
Nope didnt see it

Phoenix
ARGLES!!! I WANNA TALK ABOUT IT WITH SOMEOEN!!!

Metroplex
Well since this forum is titled major spoilers, can you please tell me (if you mind) what happens in the movie?

Zed
I saw the movie, and it was shot extremely well, there are tense moments and overall movie was good, just didnt like the ending that well,

what did you think Phonenix?

johnwar1
I saw the movie but I have a few questions

Evil Dead
I loved this movie.............

you said you have questions......ask away.

Fire
It ain't out in belgium I might go see it dunno yet

eminem/the one
the movie sucked

Evil Dead
The movie did not suck............it was genius........

okay, for whoever asked what the movie is about.....here you go.

(thread title already announces that there are major spoilers so.....)

There is a horrific storm............the roads are flooded.....10 people find themselves marooned together at a hotel.

People begin being killed..........we don't know who the killer is. Throughout the movie we learn that people are not what they seem to be so we keep being thrown off as to who we think the killer is.

The movie opened up with a recorded conversation between a psychiatrist and a criminally insane killer ........note that. It is brief but the information given in this little conversation is a huge hint at the story to come.

The killer is.............well nobody. Nobody is real. These people are all different identities lurking inside one man. He is a schitzo. His psychiatrist, as part of his treatment, had manipulated him into creating a scenerio inside of his head in which all of his personalities would come together and all would die except for one.......curing his problem and hopefully killing the personality that had committed all the murders he had been convicted for.

Watch the movie to find out which personality was the one killing all the other personalities inside of his head...........

cogger15
yeah i thought the movie was good!! and john cusack was great!!! its good how the story ends up, its pretty weird, but very good!

Phoenix
it was so great! some bits were gross, like the washing machine. I did suspect the person doing the killings, but i thought, no-one would be that sick! but they were...

cogger15
yeah i liked the way the keys were left at each killing

Darth Vicious
I just swa it yesterday and it was nothing like ive seen before, the thought that all 10 people was the same and that all was in his head but for some reason i kept paying at who turned out to be the killer specially the scene were the wounded woman was alone in her room and only the killer when in and since nobody would even suspect him for obvious reasons and right after he got out she was dead and if u take a look at the movie the killer had 11 personalities not 10 which was the mistake the doctor made, the 10 personalities were The mother, the kid, his stepfather, the actress, the young married couple(2), the prostitute, the motel manager, the cop, the fugitive and the driver!

Hypernova
I liked this movie. I thought it was good.

But, I agree with Darth Vicious. The scene with the wounded woman and the boy is a definite give-away.

Tex
Yeah, it was pretty good, not great or anything.
Some of the acting early on was pretty cheesy, but as the movie progresses its get pretty good!

Only evil people are named Timmywink

BackFire349
agree with tex, good, relied on twists though, never a good thing.

Sesshomaru
It was ok. Like, I didn't think it was the worst movie, but I didn't think it was the best either.

KoRN01
If you did not understand this movie, watch it again. Once you pay attention to the movie, it's very clear. All of the characters are personalities of the little boy. They did not exist, but only in his mind. Only at the end when the lawyers thought he killed the "killer personality", they didn't realize the little boy was the killer. If you don't understand that, wait until you are a little older, and watch it again.

KoRN01
to darth vicious, I disagree, he was the kid. Only grown up. If you pay attention when the lawyers are talking to him, ,they mention that this happened years ago. He was reinacting events from his childhood. He was the child, only grown up.

Darth Vicious
I guess u guys r right, he was a pretty sick little boy trapped in a mans body even though i thought the kid was another personality but i see how he couldve been the main one, te killer one!

Kes
I thought this movie was good.Defenatly different from every movie I've seen. It is quite easy to understand who the killer is once we know what is going on. Because after that anything is possible.

ragesRemorse
I thought it was pointless, after they reveal that what your watching is just in this guys mind there is no real reason to continue watching

Kes
well it then shows you his battle with the killer but turns out that the killer isnt Ed like the doctor thought and that instead of the good character living in him the bad character is the one that stays alive. Meaning he should have been executed.

Elektra_lover
I Think it is a GREAT MOVIE

fo003a
anyway ,it was cool movie

Bardock42
I just watched the Movie and personally enjoyed it quite a lot. The final might have been forseeable but I personally overlooked it.

forumcrew
Originally posted by Phoenix

never saw it but I took one guess as to the twist after watching the trailer, and I was right

Impediment
Whores don't get a second chance!!!

Koala MeatPie
Originally posted by Phoenix

Saw it, concept was good, Direction was okay, but tehre is just soemthinmg about it that made it bad.

Oh yeah, another slasher movie.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.