Movies you wish they had'nt made

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nopy
What movies do you think shouldnt have been made and have utterly wasted your hard earned cash ?

My 2 cents.The original tremors was excellent the sequels ... they should have bothered.

chico23
Anything with Antonio Banderas in it.

Thomas H
hehe

mechmoggy
Jeepers Creepers.

Its so crap it gives the horror movie circuit a bad name.

nopy
The Transporter (Luc Besson production) was awful

Celsius
HEAR HEAR!!

his hair is always so oily.

chico23
Bet your glad to know that the sequel comes out in a couple of months time.

Omegaman
Aw, come on I really enjoyed THe Transporter! What can you ask from a action movie?

Metroplex
Whats wrong with Antonio Banderas' movies?? Did any of you see Interview with the Vampire??? Antonio Banderas was in it and it was good.

chico23
bot because he was in it, but in spite of the fact he was.

BackFire349
queen of the damned, tomb raider, mummy 2, i know what you did last summer, i still know what you did last summer, kangaroo jack, glitter, rules of attraction,

KidRock
tomb raider. Indiana jones (last Crusade), Crouching tiger hidden dragon, Kung Pow.

KidRock
Theres nothing wrong with antonio banderas I think hes a good actor and his movies kick ass

chico23
Wow your touchy about antonio. Sorry bro, I just have this thing about antonio ever since I saw Desperado. He makes my skin crawl...no offense

G.P
Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon ? It's one of the greatest films I've ever seen.
Why do you dislike it ?

nopy
Crouching tiger, I thought was an excellent. admitidly there were parts that were drawn out and long but in general yes I agree it was a good flick.

The transporter to me seemed to be a rubbish remake of the leon story. Acting was attrocious as was the plot.

KidRock
I just didnt get a hang on crouching tiger. Maybe its just not my thing lol

VampirePrincess
Jason X... OMG what a bad movie!

mechmoggy
I think they should let me see Jeepers Creepers 2 for free, seeing as how the first one ended so abruptly without warning or closure on the piss-poor plot.

I'll admit I'd probably been drinking before hand, but even so it was ssshhhhhhite.

Slybaghouse
Overboard (a adam sandler movie that I threw overboard on a cruise), Ninja the magincent (come on...who runs around with a head band that says ninja!) Judge Dredd (first movie I ever hated!)

DeNiro
yeah i saw overborad that wasnt a very good movie at all. I liked jeepers creppers but o well. and i really like any jason movie i thought that jason X was pretty good. but here r the movies that should have been never made.
Sphere, spawn, the hulk, the item, every air bud movie, anything with frankie muniz, and the third godafther they should have stopped at number two. thats my two cents

chica16
Glitter, Crossroads, Jeepers Creepers, (hey i liked crouching tiger hidden dragon), any Jennifer Lopez movie, All Friday the 13th Movies, All Halloween movies except for the first 2, and.......daredevil

DeNiro
o i forgot About a Boy i turned that god damn movie off in 20 minutes Hugh Grant is a awful actor.

Kes
Starship Trppers! Crappy movie!
Pretty much anything with Julia Roberts. I say 'pretty much' cos I've only seen a few.

Kes
OMG How could I forget??!
Sheikespear (sp) in love- 1st time I felt like leaving the cinema. Didn't cos I was there with a friend!
And both Mission:impossible movies!

Darth Vicious
They, anythin that eddie griffin have started on, like Undercover Brother and Double Take, The Pest, Tremors sequels, Star Wars.....................just kidding!,lol, Red Sonja, Red Planet and the list can go on but lets leave it at that!

KidRock
The Pest was HILARIOUS!

rogue_jedi
jason x was pretty bad. freddy should have retired many, many years ago. shark attack? please. mars attacks.waterworld, the postman, speed 2. queen of the damned was an ok movie, but it was totally different than the book, which spoiled it for me. any american ninja movie. universal soldier should have made just the one movie. i agree with deniro on the air bud movies. mighty ducks!!!!! the truman show, the majestic (stick to comedy, mr.carrey), ghostbusters. rocky 3 through 5, the glimmer man, anything with segal since the early 90's, caddyshack 2, jaws 2 and 3.

rogue_jedi
oh yeah. the divine secrets of the yah yah (blah blah) sisterhood.

charm
I agree and add Blair Witch Project to the stew of bad movies. sick

When BWP first came out there was a lot of hoopla about how revolutionary it was because the camera crew had filmed the film with an extremely low budget and were college students.

There is nothing revolutionary about a low budget horror flick, it's been done many times before - and by students (Bruce Campbell's original Evil Dead).

The lighting wasn't particularly spectacular, everything was either light of day or completely black until the last three minutes of the film when some shadow-play came into action.

The closeups were annoying and completely unbelievable - I didn't believe for a moment that anyone in the film was frightened or that any part of the film was remotely realistic.

I had the unfortunate displeasure of going to BWP because the person I was dating desperately wanted to see the film. It was the shortest time and worst $10 I ever spent on a movie.

Kes
I agree with charm. BWP is another one! The BWP 2 is also garbage!

robincooper
the worst film ever made is crop circles.... i think i was called that
talk about crossing field of dreams with close encounters... everyone thinks its an 'intelligent' film... i hate it! miffed alien

nopy
Divine secrets of the ya ya sisterhood was utterley shite. turned of in 30 minutes.

Confessions of a dangerous mind is another one that I painfully had to sit through. Half of the cinema actually walked out after the first 30 mintues. Very painfull experience.

scream 3 ... talk about flogging a dead horse

chico23
Well for what its worth (and that isn't much) I liked BWP. Sometimes its good to not be caught up in all the frills of Hollywood horror and let someone else be scared. I genuinely felt the characters were scared and couldn't help thinking what I would do in that situation. Oh, you want to know what I would do? I would flail my arms around that always seems to work....no wait it never does.

Omegaman
The remake of Rollerball(the original kicks butt) but the screwed up the remake soooo badddd! Stick to the original story line and you would have one great movie to remake!

charm
I went in expecting a good movie but BWP was way overhyped for my tastes. I love low-budget flicks, but was disappointed with this one. For the same reason I haven't seen The Ring (it's a remake of an Asian film of the same name anyway). Generally the more cheese the better.

Cheers,

Charles big grin

BellaButterfly
KUNG-POW! THAT MOVIE WAS SO STUPID!

Kes
I liked the Ring. Thought it was quite good. You should watch it. Its not exactly low budget but its good. Well atleast I think its good. Never seen the original though.

Crash_Overload
Jason X made me laugh like hell, The Ring made me laugh, But it is good, Star Wars Ep 2 SUCKS! Don't get me wrong I love Star Wars, but Ep 2 is bad. It is missing or something has been changed from the first 3 (ep 4, 5, 6). It is not the Same. I half hate Ep 1 because of that stupid thing JAR JAR binks. (I bought a I HATE JAR JAR tag and i am proud of it.) What else, Daredevil (what is it with that bull's eye dude, everytime he kills he points to his head scare thing and says Bull's Eye!) Um.... The Two Towers Is soooo bad. Maybe because I was expecting someting else, but they should of made it more like the book. English patient as Elean for Sienfeild puts it "ITS JUST TO LONG" Close Encounters of The Third kind, I should try to get a refound for that DVD. There is much much more, but the escape me for the time being.

chica16
crash overload you suck for not liking the two towers... i know some things didn't agree with the book but it was still a good movie not one you need to say should've never been made.... i saw Maid in Manhattan should've never ever been made... any jennifer lopez movie should've have been made, GLITTER oh man that was painful,

BellaButterfly
Maid in manhattan was pretty bad, though I thought Ralph Fiennes looked beautiful in that movie!wink

TweedleDuh
The Hulk.. cant believe i wasted my time watching that... I was so bored i was having fun doin a Mystery Science Theater on it... i would like my wasted time back!

TedO
I hated most video games made movie excpet Resident Evil.... although it would have been better witha different name. Just like the new Godzilla... if it wasn't called Godzilla people wouldn't have bitched as much.

And I also nominate the new Godzilla.

nopy
I have just watched the hulk. Has to rate as one of the worst comic book conversions to date.

shadow_angel
"City of Angels". It's a great movie, but it's TOO freakin sad no

KidRock
WoW...some of your worst movies are my favorite. Daredevil wasnt bad to me. LOTR the two towers was AMAZING. StarWars episode 2 was way better then number 1 and might be my favorite in the trilogy

turdmuppet
splash too

Nefertite
I dind't like Resident Evil , it was really bad, Scooby Doo - boring, Catch me if you can

badkittykitty
okay you named some pretty crappy movies but do you remember the likes of these bottom feeders..battlefeild earth , speed 2 ,contact( her father was the alien omg!) ,or george lucas's sh*t bomb howard the duck!, who ever mentionioned red sonja was right on the mark. and how about this..dungeons and dragons or this 'the garbage pail kids movie' augh!!! to much poop out there!

THE CRITIC
the ring sux ,hulk sux, catch me if u can is good!!!!

Nefertite
Well I didn't like it very much. It was quite boring for me. But some scenes are deserving attention wink .

Kes
Ah ok I think you should see the movie again!

G.P
What a great critic ! wink

nopy
In contact her father wasnt the alien and the alien wasnt her father.

It wasnt a crap movie.

Smllfry247
Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon Sucked!! It was all about a comb half of the time!!! It really stunk!!! Also Dune, ummm... Malibu's Most wanted, Bring it On ( i used to like that stupid movie the firstsix thimes i saw it!!) Darkness Falls was just plain cheezy!! I could name a lot!

Smllfry247
you are obbsesed with Cathc me if you can!!

sylfdestructiv
Free willy (1, 2, 3 damn!) should have never been made. It made me hate whales.

robincooper
iv'e probaley said it before but blues brothers 2000 it's funny but it just hasn't got what the origonal had...

JavX
You have to be kidding me Kidrock.. Indiana (last crusades) was perhaps the best of the 3.. not to mention the knight in the end that raised his hand in thanks for the mortal death that he wanted so bad.

redfunk89
the transporter was a good movie
but i wish they hadnt made "bicentinial man"
thats the worst movie i've ever seen!!

redfunk89
catch me if you can sux so bad!!
how can you say the ring sucks that is such a good movie

Celsius
I should give you a royal kick in the behind!!!
all of the movies you stated (exept for tomb raider) are THE BEST. especially the last crusaide.

chica16
I love the last crusade... if you had to say an indiana jones movie say the temple of doom that was the worst one... and i still like that one

chica16
i liked crouching tiger hidden dragon... i like seeing different movies that don't have to deal with vin diesel driving a fast car and shooting a gun at the same time.. that man's amazing

undomiel
Babe pig in the city was the worst movie ever!
it had absolutley no plot
I mean the first one was ok I guess
but making a sequel was a horrible mistake!

undomiel
tuck everlasting
the trailers for that movie made it look like a really good movie but I didnt think it was all that great
in fact it was kinda stupid

DeNiro
i hated the movie with that frankie muniz kid called duces wild or sum s*** i thought that that was just a plain out ripp off of the movie A Bronx Tale i loved a bronx tale awesome gangster movie and of course it has mr Deniro in it so i has to be great but anyway duece wild was a ripp off who ever made that movie should learn not to steal other people s***

EDIT by Kes > Easy on the swearing smile

Sheepz
- Shock Treatment
- A very Brady Sequel
- Any remake of an old horror movie
- They are making a rhps remake, no that's bad

chica16
2 fast 2 furious...... tsk..tsk..tsk...

The()ne
Hmmm, movies I wish they hadn't made.......Every one that sucked laughing out loud

Tired Hiker
Tank Girl. Who actually comes up with crap like that? For the love of God. Why?

-=Urot=-
Jason x did suck really bad.

Kes
The Cable Guy!

DemonicGambit
Howzabout;

Kangaroo Jack
Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon
Yes, The Cable Guy was a...very very different movie

Seven Warriors or something, the one with the kid transported to another universe and is the planets hero with seven kangaroo looking creatures....It might have been the Seventh Warrior, not sure.

Walter Simard
Better yet, why not try something insane, like a new original story! And I agree, the original Rollerball starring James Caan does 'kick butt'.

MissesDepp?!
POKEMON!!! ARRGGG!! i hate pokemon it was soooo bad that and about schmit...depressing...really depressing! sick sick sick sick

CaptainTrips
Flash Gordon!!!!!

-=Urot=-
I like flash gordon. I can never get enough of the future james bond ( aka Prince Barin, aka Timothy Dalton) running around in green tights.
http://www.timothydalton.com/thumbjpg/tflash2.jpg

diegocala
sick

-=Urot=-
laughing out loud Bwhahaha!

CaptainTrips
omg Urot..i never said i didnt like the film..i just said i wish they hadnt made it...i mean who can resist a film with lines like..KLYTUS!?!?! Are you sure your men are on the right pills??

Or how about when Ming's daughter is tryin to take Flash's booty in the ship en route to Arboria and tells him the throttle on the left controls the up and down and the one on the right you steer left and right with..so Flash quickly pulls back on the one on the right and the ship does a nosedive! CONTINUITY DIRECTOR?!?!?!

JackSparrowLuvr
Die another day was horrible discrace to the old bond movies

*~PyrosLady~*
Hmm, well the worst movies I saw were:

1) The Fly sick

2) Scary Movie 1 & 2 mad

3) American Pie 1 & 2 confused

4) Romeo & Juliet sick

5) Evolution mad

6) Spiderman confused

7) some stupid old Alien movie is saw on TV... sick

and

8) all Halloween-movies!!! mad

*LoL* Happy Dance - greetz,

Kes
How can you not like American pie 1 & 2 and Evolution?blink Oh well...I do stick out tongue

Korri
Attack of the killer Tomatoes!!

Mist
spy kids 1 and 2 should have been burnt

Mist
burn em!!!!

undomiel
kangaroo jack was really stupid

JackSparrowLuvr
die another day was a discrace to the old bond films!!!http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/user_sigs/customsig_4260.gif

Rogue Jedi
i...hate....james....bond.............

green33
I think the Hulk. terminator 3, x men 2, all james bond and all lord of the rings

Kes
Ok in the Top 5 fave movies you say Terminator 3 and here you say you wish it had never been made blink

undomiel
I love lord of the rings!

My name is Neo
snow dogs, scooby-poo, kiddie movies, forrest gump was freaking stupid there's no point, femme fatale(except for certain parts), not all of antonio's movies are horrible,... original sin, some of femme fatale.

JackSparrowLuvr
Hey forrest gump was a really good movie!!!wats so bad about it???NOTHING!!!! mad miffed

DemonicGambit
I wish they hadn't made the Harry Potter movies.

My name is Neo
forrest gump was kinda stupid, funny at times, but man every single character was ****ed up, i hate forrests stupid lines like "life is like a box of..."

My name is Neo
i know i mean harry potter is really a nobody, all he did was survived a curse and he just lives with that fact.

Rogue Jedi
harry potter movies are not near as good as the books. forrest gump was a good movie. x men2 is horrible? it rocked!!!!!

nemo
shouldn't have made shallow hal.
"tricked" me into watching it with one funny scene, which is all the funny scene. mad
i wanted to hit the screen with my bag, throw my popcorn into the actor's face(whatever his name is), pour my drink down his arse.
first 20minute, wanted to walk out but kept telling myself it couldn't be all bad or they wouldn't have made it. (how wrong i was)
it could and it was, so i sit through to see how much worst it could get.
scarred me for life. now i always think thrice before watching a movie.

cermiestar
daredevil, i actually thought it was a spoof movie of batman and i didn't get why no-one else was laughing

Rogue Jedi
yeah, i heard it bit the big one.

wicker_man
Guest House Paridiso - The TV series 'Bottom' is excellent this movie did not do it justice.
Scary Movie 2 - The first one was brilliant yet this one let it down badly - not even funny.
Carry On Columbus - You cannot make a film from a long running British Institution when most of the cast that made it a classic are now deceased.
Children of the Living Dead - Romero's Zombie Trilogy was a classic that puts todays zombie films to shame and the arrival of this film 30 years after the orginal was supposed to be special but it was terrible not even close to the mould of the orginal.

alic88
GHOSTSHIP WAS CRAP, and i remember watching this movie FAR FROM HOME, it was so long and boring and depressing. n e 1 know bout it?

*~PyrosLady~*
X-Men 2?! It's one of the coolest movies I've ever seen...!!! eek!

Nefertite
The idea of X-men is great but movies creator could make it much better. It's just something missing for this movie. I haven't seen X-men 1 but this is my opinion about x-men 2. But I'm not saying that they shouldn't made it.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/lookaround.gif

Kes
watch X1 it's makes the 2nd better.wink

Nefertite
Well, I'm trying to find any movies'website I could send a movies to my computer from there. Do you know any websites?

jenjen4218
I HATED ME MYSELF AND IRENE I think its the only movie ive ever walked out on!

JediOasis
I went and saw LOTR when it first came out and it was the only movie where I actually fell asleep in the cinema. Then I made the mistake of watching the Two Towers cause I figured it couldn't possibly be worse than the original, but I was wrong. The Matrix Reloaded was really disappointing. Any Star Trek movie. And not that they shouldn't have made it, but The Lost World should have been at least something like the Critchon book but it wasn't even close. A couple more stinkers are Any Given Sunday and Dude, Where's My Car?

Fu'Seth
The remake of GHOSTSHIP is shite compare to the original, but for it being a totaly different storyline its not bad! worth seeing but be patient with it for it has some extremly cheezy bits!

Celsius
Freddy got fingered

it is the most obnoxious and utterly stupid movie ever made.

metoyou
"Natural Born Killers " a sick movie that should never have been even thought about! mad

BackFire
so because a movie is sick, it shouldn't be made? No matter how good, unique or innovative it may be? Kinda sill.

If that was the case, then Clockwork Orange shouldn't have been made, even though it is recognized as one of the finest films of all time, partly because it goes the extra distance to be disturbing.

Disturbing or "sick" movie's are a neccessity to this world, were it not for them, many people would not be able to comprehend how terrible this world we live in truley is.

Ignorance may be bliss, but it's dangerous to the world sometimes.

chico
good point BF

Dogbert
Orange County and Kazzam are definetly are up there on the crappiest movies ever made. Jack Black is a funny guy, but one person can't carry a movie.

Kazzam, Shaq. Need i say n e more

julibug

ThePunisher
I don't know if this has been said, but Kung Pow: Enter the fist was a huge waste of time!

Dogbert
Julibug, i agree with most of ur list. i can't believe u didn't think "there's something about mary" was funny. Pocahantas i really dun care about. The rest is pretty accurate in my opinion.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
im gonna say Queen of the Damned. And the book sucked.

chico
Oh there is so many but I wont be able to cut on a Antonio Banderas one. sad

Anger Management ( and too bad really I like adam and jack)
A Mighty Wind (such a fan of that line of movies too)
The In-laws (flaming turd)
Friday after next (see above comment)
so on and so forth....

Linkalicious
Come on guys...you forgot

TO WONG FU: Thanks for everthing....

more like thanks for nothing.

ragesRemorse
i wish lucas had never made the first three episodes, well just made them differently

julibug
Well, there were some funny parts in "There's Something About Mary", but overall I didn't like it. It didn't help that I know someone who looks almost just like Ben Stiller, and every "compromising" scene with him in that movie made me feel like I was watching this person I know - well, it just made me feel weird (kinda embarrassed). stick out tongue

ragesRemorse
all of the farley brothers movies rock,they understand humor better than anyone else. maybe not kevin smith. i know i spelled there names wrong but big whoop

metoyou
Backfire& Chico from the looks of the pictures you display here I can see the 2 of you watching " Natural Born Killers" and "The Clockwork Orange" and any other wierd movie that has so much blood and guts spilling out all over, killing of children as was in the case of "Natural Born Killers" over and over again and enjoying it.....Did you know that it is a fact the more people walked out on "Natural Born Killers" in the first 1/2 hour than any other movie in history. And demanded to get a refund. And They all got refunds...My sister worked for Unverisal in Calif. at that time. So I disagree with you both. There are some movies that should of never been made!

Kes
I've never seen those movies but some things need to be seen.
I think when they say they enjoyed or like the movie I dont think they mean they like seeing (its a movie by the way) children being killed.
Its deeper then that.

kerplunkymunky
Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron (utterly sickening wacko )

ANY and ALL talking baby/animal movies (yes, the Look Whose Talking series may have had its ups, but the downs far outweighed them)

The new Star Wars movies - I can't BELIEVE they released that crap after the original 3 - Lucas must be getting senile...

The Harry Potter movies - the BOOKS shouldn't have been "written", either, but honestly, the movies were such utter CRAP I can't even BEGIN to describe it...

All those stupid music-star vehicles(Crossroads, Glitter, the Friday series, rapper movies) 8 Mile was the only somewhat decent one(excepting, of course, the Beatles and the Monkees movies big grin)

The Air Bud movies (what are there, like 7 now? Ugh...)

Daredevil (I blew off one of my school's dances to go see it with friends, and it was SUCH crap that we wished we were at the dance (and believe me, it takes a LOT to WANT to go to one of our dances)...)

I could think of a whole lot more, but I'm too lazy.

chico
I don't use movies as a moral compass and if I did i would have way more problems than could be listed here. For me, movies like Natural Born Killers and A Clockwork Orange are there to show the ugly side of life and as much I would like to live in a perfect utopia where everything is all laughs and sunshine the simple fact is it doesn't exist at least not in this world. So what if people walked out of the movie, they payed its their money. No one says you have to watch the movie. I know there are a few films I wish I had walked out of and not looked back. What I'm getting at is I don't think you can make a moral assumption about me by the movies I watch and which ones I like. By the way it takes more than blood and guts to make a good movie....why must I even make these points?

metoyou
You are right that life is not all" perfect utopia where everything is all laughs and sunshine" But if you want to see the ugly side of real life just turn on the 5-10 different news channels each day and you will get your full of the ugly side of life. My point is that movies like "Natural Born Killers" are pointless and I do not know one person who liked that movie. I have never heard a good word said about it anywhere! I just do not think anyone needs to see movies like that to point them to the ugly side of life. Oh there are many good things in life many.......And pointing a gun to your head is not one of them! I am getting the feeling here I am talking to a little boy still in Junior High????? That thinks that a picture of a man pointing a gun to his head is sooooo cool..........NOT!!!!!!!!

chico

vvvrulz
Spy Kids.. I almost gagged watching that damn movie.

Kes
metoyou> Avoid calling members childish. Not everybody thinks like you.

metoyou

Kes
Same thing.
Not everybody enjoys the same movies. Respect that.
If you dont like them thats fine...you dont watch many cos pretty much every movie has violence in them.
Back on topic.

Curl_Up&Dye
Halloween H20, Glitter, Gigli, Jeepers Creepers 1+2, 2 Fast 2 Furious, The Hours, Punch Drunk Love (yet another shotty adam sandler movie), Jaws 4+5, all the batman movies (except the original), Grind, Kung Pow, Urban Legends 2, Final Destination 1+2, Scary Movie 2, About Shmidt, Lost In Space, The Rage:Carrie 2, Rush Hour 1+2, Wayne's World 2, The Ladies' Man, Bowling for Columbine (unneccesary salt in the wound), The Beach, and I also agree with anything by antonio banderas

chico
I agree, he did go out on a limb with that movie and it did indeed break. I liked the movie for the reasons I explained above, but it wasn't the best he's made nor was it the best from that genre. I also didn't like the way he hacked up quentin tarantino's script, but with all that there are some great performances I will take from it and some disturbing images I'd rather not. I hope you know that I hold no ill will toward you Meandyou, in fact, I like it when someone will stand up and defend their opinion.

Curl up&die do you dislike Antonio Banderas too?

Kes
Enough. Lets move on.

metoyou
I hold no ill will towards you either chico, I guess I do have a thing about standing up and defending my opinion. Okay I also just hate "The Spy Who Shagged Me" for the reason it is stupid. Mike Myers makes me gag.......Well it is Halloween a Happy Halloween to you all. I do not like any Nightmare On Elm Street Movies.Stupid movies. I do like to watch the first "Halloween" Not parts 2,3,4ect.... They went downhill after the first one. Oh a a great movie to watch for Halloween is " Identity".
John Cusack,Ray Liotta are awsome in that movie and it is spooky and one you have to figure out the ending"As I was going up the stairs, I met a man who wasn't there. He wasn't there again today, I wish I wish he'd go away "......BOO

strega13
anything by roland emmerich ( the american godzilla , indepedence day... ) , he can't make a movie that is even remotely descent and star wars return of the jedi episode 1 and 2 , what a waste of a great licence ( i'd rather be reading the stuff from the expanded universe ).

ragesRemorse
Hey just so you know "Metoyou". There is nothing wrong with murdering of small children in film. As long as it's done horrifically and insulting. with that said

Ghostbusters 2 is possibly the worst sequal. sheer BULLSHIT. It almost ruined my love of the ghostbusters. I almost rethought my career of becomming a ghostbuster. Naw nothing better than wearing a proton pack while driving around in a white hearse with blue sirens

Walter Simard
sick - All sequels to Steven Spielberg's horror classic Jaws (1975)

SaTsuJiN
I'd have to say anything with a 2 , 3 , 4 or 5 (and higher) attatched to it. Its just bad luck. A sub name ( Example : Lord of the Rings : return of the king) is a more intelligent gesture and denotes a possibility that the sequel will not suck.

Example of suckiness : Jeepers creepers 2 , Nightmare on elm series, jason series blah blah etcetera etcetera

MaverickIce
What about X2, it kicked ass! (Even though it had # and sub name)

vvvrulz
Speed 2, should burn in hell, and take Hulk with it.

coolboarder98
8 Mile! Every sold and unsold copy should be found, melted together and like they did with the original ET video games, BURIED THEM IN A FRICKIN' NEW MEXICO LANDFILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

SilverFighter
Here is a few that are nothing but a waste of film tape!

Gigli
Glitter
From Justin to Kelly ( Good Lord what is our world coming to? )
North

BTW- metoyou I have watched both NBK and Clockwork Orange and to be honest those movies are example of human violence. Violence exist whether you like it or not so STOP being so Conservative and try to be more of an open mind!

gregmss
all the blondie movies

ivyem
true..............

rocker_babe
I would have to say House of the Dead, the trailers for the movies made it seem really good but it was stupid, it was like a brokedown Resident Evil, thats what they get for trying to steal ideas from other movies, man.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>