Undercover Brother

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spideyfreak88
Who liked this movie alot like I did. I don't know if they're making a sequel. If anyone knows anything about a sequel please tell me.

Metroplex
I really liked it. It was really funny. The funniest part is when they fight at the end when the white guy pulls out the guys spine and when the Brother fights the white guy and they dance to the Michael Jackson song. I dont know if they are making a sequel to it, but i hope they do

nopy
Watched half of it then walked out. summs it up really

Metroplex
Whats wrong with the movie? its really funny, unless you get racially offended easily.

happy kine
i thought it was silly stupid funny. it even had doogie houser, or however you spell his name, in it. its not going to win an oscar but i did laugh heartily.

KidRock
Wasnt really funny at all.

spideyfreak88
my favorite part was when they ripped their clothes off and turned on the shower

spideyfreak88
how do u get the little pictures like your ghost rider and his stick figure dude

Darth Vicious
I didnt like it at all and im not a racist, i dont find Eddie Griffin funny at all, i thought the movie was stupid, when i rented the DVD i didnt even finished it and returned it, to me it was awfull but hey thats just me!

Metroplex
to answer your questio spider freak, You are suppose to go to avatars in the home page of the forums. It is located on the top/

SmokingIrishman
Yeah, I saw like 5 minutes of this movie. It was grotesque, and not in a kickass, cool, Lovecraftian way. Just stupid really. It just goes to show how racially biased society is.

Black people can make these stupid movies, totally racist against white people. They say Whites CAN'T make racially biased movies, but after seeing this, I think the answer is more then likely they WON'T.

I mean, come on.

It was such a beautiful day, and they wasted it making THIS movie.

TedO
I thought this movie was hilarious beyond belief. A actually had seen the flash cartoons on the internet before it became a movie, so I was lookng forward to it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.