Padme's death

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Uruk-Hai87
Does anyone know what happens first-Anakin turn evil then Padme dies or is it the opposite

Evil Windu
Who knows... Seriously. Padme could die in the first 5 mins of the movie or she might just live till the end.. IMHO.

chica16
she has to have the twins first atleast

rogue_jedi
maybe nute gunray finally gets his wish and she is assassinated. that would suck for the storyline, though......

Ushgarak
There is still a very good case to say she does not die on-screen due to the timing of Leia remembering her.

glenn
Yeah but leia said that she died when she was very young.

yerssot
she remembered her! you can't remember anyone if you're 1 day old!

glenn
what do you mean

yerssot
don't pay it any attention, misunderstood some things

glenn
what. can you explain more so that i can understand

Baylin
I seem to remember in one of the early EU books Luke goes in search of his mother because of a rumour that she might be still alive - I just wish I could remember which book!

yerssot
Tatooine Ghost?

Star Wars Geek
In ROTJ, at the Ewok Village Luke asks Leia what she remebers of her real mother. He asks her this because he knows she is his sister and wants a little insight before he breaks the news to her that she is his sister and that Vader is their Father. Leia's reply was that she died when she was very little, but, Leia remebered that she was beautiful, but Sad! Now, some people do have memories from ages of 1 or 2, but, to be able to pick out emotions points to an age of 4 or higher I would think, so if Leia is capable of determining and remembering her mothers emotional state, and that she was also beautiful, leads me to believe that Amidala lives for at least 3 to 4 years after Luke and Leia are born. So Anakin obviously has turned to Vader in that time! Unless Lucas pulls a fast one and gives us the certain point of view stuff.

Julie
It won't be a peaceful death I don't think.........if it does come in EpIII

Rogue Jedi
maybe she dies right after giving birth to them.

Star Wars Geek
Again, how would Leia remember her, I mean Leia remembers her mother as being pretty, but sad, so that means, to me anyways, that Leia had to be quite to a bit older then 1 or 2 years old, let alone 1 or 2 minutes.

cookies2006
Yeah i agreee.

Ushgarak
It has been a long, LONG debate rehearsed on these boards muchly before- the thematic appropriateness of Padme dying versus the sheer practical continuity of it not being possible due to Leia's words in ROTJ. There are plenty of ways that you could say it happens- the film covering a longer time span than normal, some sort of epilogue section, weird super-memories from Leia the Jedi- but still, before we hear any diferent, the most likely scenario is that she dies between trilogies.

Rogue Jedi
man, i have no friggin' idea. probably what ush said.

starwarsbuff
From what I have researched, right after Padme becomes pregnant Anikan becomes mostly evil and then Padme leaves him, and it says that he left all of the good Anikan behind. So I believe that Anikan becomes evil before Padme dies.

yerssot
and how do you define "researched"?

starwarsbuff

Rogue Jedi
where is this website? sounds interesting.

Ushgarak
...and entirely speculative.

Rogue Jedi
yes, very much so.

CHRISTIAN
I ALREADY HAVE THE MOVIE,,,STAR WARS EPISODE 3.

CHRISTIAN
I ALREADY HAVE THE MOVIE,,STAR WARS EPISODE 3.

finti
I am amazed ................................ so you got it before it is filmed .

man there is born one every day roll eyes (sarcastic)

Rogue Jedi
hell, ive had it for weeks....LOLLOL

finti
soooooooooooooooo back to topic

CHRISTIAN
i dont have the movie but i have two previews of the movie

finti
rhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

Rogue Jedi
he might be telling the truth, finti....."FROM A CERTAIN POINT OF VIEW." Happy Dance Happy Dance

finti
roll eyes (sarcastic) well back to topic

CHRISTIAN
im serious i have two previews of episode 3 . than let me tell you something in one of the previews shows padme holding a purple light saber. let me tell you another thing the title for episode 3 is ''rise of the empire.the movie is comming out on may 19th 2005.i swear to god that i have the previews.i got one question for you though when are they going to finish the film?

Ushgarak
(yawns)

finti
they just started filming it

Rogue Jedi
padme with a purple lightsaber? did she steal it from mace windu?

finti
at least it aint pink

Rogue Jedi
is this guy for real? a preview already?

finti
probably some fan films, there aint enough film filmed to make a preview.

Ushgarak
He sure as heck isn't for real...

imhotep

imhotep

finti
I think she leaves him cause he turned evil

imhotep

Rogue Jedi
evil in our world and "dark side" evil, big difference.

Corran
She could leave him because he is doesn't help with the household chores.

finti
evil might also indicate that he is dangerous to her, so no it doesnt oversimplify

Morph
She leaves him because he always plays with her........hard nipples.

CHRISTIAN
im serios i have the previews, at first i thought that it was fake but it is real because it showed things in none of the movies showed.like we heard from lucas that there was going to be a scene were anakin was going to be without a t-shirt ,i saw that.i also saw when obiwan was fighting anakin,then there was darth vader costum ,its all black,u theres not a lot of armor in the costum ,the thing u can only see is the black robe.

CHRISTIAN
i can tell yall where i got,if u got kazaa 2.5 go to search and put
''star wars episode 3 movie''there goiing to be all the star wars movies.but theres going to be some of episode 3.though..theres going to be some fake things though ,i recommend that u download everything that has to do with episode 3..i only found two previews of episode 3 that was real.theres one that shows about the whole movie, and theres one that was about anakin,of turning to darth vader.if yall can give me your email i can send it to yall.

CHRISTIAN
wat do i have to do so at least i can post something of episode 3, here.

finti
sounds like a blue harvest thing

CHRISTIAN
no im serious give ne your email finti and ill try to send u the preview.or just tell me wat can i do so i put a picture here of a short clip os episode 3.

Rogue Jedi
how can you have a preview of ep. 3? are you GL's son or something?

finti
you can use the post repky button and then the image option

Rogue Jedi
i would love to see a short clip of ep. 3.

finti
wouldnt we all. But as thay havent been to the studios to add effects yet, so I cant see how they can have light sabers in any clips

ToMacco
There's no damn Episode III trialer yet. Jesus.

Rogue Jedi
we know. were just being smart asses. rolling on floor laughing smokin' blink

finti
dont mix Jesus in with the serious stuff Star Wars is cool

Rogue Jedi
finti, that went straight over my head.

finti
meaning I dont take the bible more serious than Star Wars, they are both made up( this is MY personal view on the matter) adventures.

Rogue Jedi
star wars is made up, i agree...but i still live and breathe it..... religion, however, is not my strong suit. i believe in the bible, i believe that god sacrificed himself to save us from our sins and that he is our savior. these are my personal beliefs. but, for the sake of the topic at hand(padmes death) lets leave it at that.

thisisnotreal
where the hell did he get them previews from?

CHRISTIAN
i swear i have the previews but i dont know how to put it here.if u tell me wat i have to do ill put it here.it woud be easier if u guys tell me your email adress.

CHRISTIAN
ill give yall my email is [email protected], the only way is for yall to give yall email.write me

imhotep
What word is this? Yall !?!?

Rogue Jedi
christian is obviously from texas, like myself. "yall" is slang for "you guys". up north, it is "yens".

finti
or you all, one thing Christian, they havent started to put pieces of the film together yet, and no special effect has been added.

CHRISTIAN
thats a lie ..theyre lying to u guys,i was on fox studios and i saw hayden christensen,theyre going to finish the film late august,theyre lying because i know wat the title is ''rise of the empire'' so then i ask george lucas main guy which knows everything of star wars and he told me that wasnt the title and it is the title.i dont know how to put the previews here,tell every little detail so i can put it here,it would be easy if u guys just tell your email.dont believe erything they say.email please.

CHRISTIAN
i need yall email so i can send it over your email.

finti
we have kaaza here too, why do you think hyperspace at SW.com is showing events where actors train for a scene yet to be filmed?

Rogue Jedi
finti, i lost my train of thought.....what was the topic again?

Ushgarak
Basically, the topic is 'Is Padme going to die on-screen and, if so, under which circumstances."

People- just ignore Christian; no other form of action is worth it.

CHRISTIAN
padme is not going to die in the movie,at the end of the movie ben is going to take luke to lars,and padme is going to take care of leia,padme is to go to this planet where she is going to be a servant,she had to change her identity and she had to go to a new planet because anakin was looking for them.and if you guys got kazaa then why dont u guys do wat i said.

CHRISTIAN
EDITED

Ushgarak
Don't make flaming posts, Christian, or you will be banned.

CHRISTIAN
why dont you believe me then ill prove it to you give me your email ill send it to you right now,i just need your email

CHRISTIAN
tell me wat i have to do to post it here

Morph
JAckie Chan does his karate chop on her and she explodes

Rogue Jedi
let it go, christian. they obviously are not interested.

CHRISTIAN
rogue jedi ,u have an email ill send it to u since your the only one to believe me

Rogue Jedi
no thanx.....id rather wait and see it later. thanx for the offer, really.

finti
so they should actually be WE then

Rogue Jedi
yes. just being polite.

finti
WHY? evil face devil

CHRISTIAN
i just want to know if it the previews are not fake,i want yall to see it so if it is true or not.

CHRISTIAN
yo finti is there any chance on how to put it here?

finti
not unless it is linked to a web site

CHRISTIAN
would it be easier if it is by email

Rogue Jedi
im being polite cuz my wife makes me.....im domesticated now...yes, i am whipped...... Happy Dance love yes yes yes

Julie
that can happen....good for your wife

Rogue Jedi
i am a whipped white boy. yes i am.

Lyn
i agree with ushgarak...i read on a rumour site somewhere that GL said he was going to tell everyone what happens to Padme between trilogies in a series of books...thought that would probably be a good read, i'd rather the screen character had some kind of send off on screen...u know??

CHRISTIAN
after episode 3 padme was a common servant in the organa husehold

Member.
right....

CHRISTIAN
obi wan is going to take baby luke to tattoine to live with owen lars.while padme will arrange for baby leia to live as daughter of senator organa on alderaan.this way the children would have a better way of survival.

Member.
if one gets killed, the other one has a chance to live.

CHRISTIAN
its for their p\rtection they went into hiding and so anakin wont find them

Member.
yea, that's probably what padme or OB1 was hoping for.

finti
pretty much so yes

Rogue Jedi
sortakindamoreorlessifyousaysomasomenos.

Member.
so...anything else?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.