How did yoda gain control of the clone troopers?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rogue_jedi
did yoda obtain the clone troopers by telling the kaminoans he was the head of the jedi council?

Ushgarak
Yes. It was an army built FOR the Republic, after all.

Omegaman
Was it really built for the Republic or some more evil purpose........muhahahamuhahaha!

glenn
The thing i don't get is that Jango Fett was the original host in creating them, but he also works with count dooku. Why did he not tell him that there was an army being produced for the republic.

yerssot
he's a bounty hunter, he's in for it for the money and nothing more

glenn
yeah but surely he would have told dooku that there was an army being made.

yerssot
dooku was the one creating the army!
"I was recruited by a man called Tyranus on one of the moons of Bogdon"
conviniently, the sith name of Dooku is Darth Tyranus

glenn
yeah i know that but why would dooku build an army for the rebulic even though he's made a droid army?

yerssot
because his master wants to control the galaxy with being an emperor

glenn
Surely he would know what he was up against un less he was creating it to be on his side as well but Yoda got there first and had them to battle the droids.

yerssot
everything is proceeding as planned
or whatever his phrase was at the end
(sidious I mean)

Rogue Jedi
good point, yerssot.

Captain REX
Yes, the idea was that Dooku make the army according to Sidious' plans for taking over the galaxy. I think he was faking his surprise at a Clone Army appearing on Geonosis.

Rogue Jedi
who knows what palpantine is thinking. maybe, by creating the droid army, he felt it would force the republic into accepting a clone army.

yerssot
which it had too, 'cause a droid ARMY is a sign of danger, no?

Rogue Jedi
thats what im saying. he knew that by creating one, the other would follow suit.

Julie
He went there to Kamino and collected the army and ordered them to geonosis......and arrived just in time...how poetic

Darth Kronos
laughing out loud

DeVi| D0do
wow. you really suck.

Ast Rofan
Too bad Ken wont let us bring back, "the greatest thread ever". sad

Seriously dude, knock this shit off.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.