Insider details...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Evil Windu
Just checked my email..

======================

"George Lucas' first draft of the Episode III script was 102 pages long. Major changes are expected on following drafts. The major focus is the breakdown in friendship between Obi-Wan and Anakin.

Color and darkness will be emphasized in the film. Rick McCallum says it will mimic paintings by Mark Rothko.

Nick Gillard was, as of May 2003, hitting local fight clubs to find fighters for the new movie.

Anakin Skywalker won't have a beard in Episode III.

Yoda's homeworld or species will not be revealed.

No rematch between Yoda and Dooku though both will have their own fights.

Temuera Morrison won't be seen as a clone trooper.

There is no location shooting for EP 3.

No extra shots of Natalie Portman will be put in the classic trilogy."

-Star Wars Insider.
======================

GABRIEL05
What!?! No rematch between Yoda and Dookie!?! So who does Yoda kill in the cave on Dagobah then? Ooooooh now thats a good question.

BLADE
Okay, please don't flame me for this, and treat this as a complete RUMOR, I read in a magazine {I can't remember which one} back when Phantom Menace was still in production, they had an interveiw with Mark Hamill and they asked him about his having been in contact with George Lucas, Hamill said "yes, he has something for me in the new trilogy, but I won't show up until the 3rd one and I'll be an evil character this time". This was a LONG time ago and I don't know if they're even still planning on this or not, but if he does, maybe he will be the Dark Sith Lord Yoda kills, I don't know, that's all the comment he gave and I haven't heard another word about him since then. I'm not crazy about the idea of him being in it {IF IT HAPPENS}, unless they do a heavy makeup job on him and he uses his incredible voice talent so that we would never know it was him until the credits roll, that could be cool, but I'm kinda hoping they changed their minds all together by now and won't use him. I love Mark Hamill, but I don't want to see him in Star Wars as anything but Luke. Did anyone else see that article ?

yerssot
nope, sorry

but his son was in TPM smile
and a lot of characters get cancelled in the end

Julie
"cancelled"/.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.