looking for inspiration

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TinyDancer99
I saw Die Another Day on DVD last night and it really got me thinking. OK, Halle Berry is sexy, but the rest was pretty painful, I thought.

It's amazing to me that that's really all most people want for two hours of their time. I wish the box office hits were more like In The Bedroom, so filmmakers would think harder before picking up a camera.

Anyone know of anything actually good out there or coming up?

I'm interested in Swimming Pool, and hope it doesn't disappoint....

BackFire349
28 days later is very innovative and unique. plus irreversible (which is coming out on video august 5th) is another very heavy powerful movie, one that contains some of the most horrific images ever put into a film, words cannot describe them fairly, though i can assure you you have never seen anything like them. theres lots of good movies out there, you just have to look. lord of the rings are great as far as mainstreem movies go. finding nemo is a masterpiece.... i dont really know of any that are coming out, but there are plenty that are already out that you may not have seen.

damnation2
dude not cool nacked guy in the begining of the movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.