What will happen to jar jar in ep.3?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
even though he is obnoxious as hell, i hope he lives.

GABRIEL05
Well Lucas at least made him tolerable in the last movie. Perhaps he might even be likeable in the next.

Rogue Jedi
tolerable, yes. likable? errrr.... maybe.

yerssot
it is said a few months ago that his role will be even smaller then in EpII

Furius
he should die in an honourable way. helping padme or something

Rogue Jedi
oohh!! meessa been shot!! meessa gonna die!! Happy Dance Happy Dance

ToMacco
I don't think they will even deal with Jar Jar. He'll be in it. But he'll just go away, and we won't get to know what happened.

Rogue Jedi
probably so, tomacco

BOPRecruit 16
i heard jar jar dies after betraying his friends, but i doubt that. he doesn't seem to have that dark quality within him.

Julie
he could betray them unwittingly...that would be jar jar like.....but I dunno...I just hope that if he does die it isn't lame.

yerssot
he already "betrayed" them with asking the senate to give Palpatine emergancy powers

chica16
he better die haha or i will be mad

One_of_the_Smit
Why does everyone hate Jar Jar so much? I think he's cool...
That would be sweet if the final battle is Jar Jar Vs. Anakin Skywalker...see once A.SW slays the mighty Sith Warrior DARTH BINKS Anakin gets possesed by the Jar Jar thing and then he becomes PURE EVIL...

Rogue Jedi
uhhhhhhh........ok

scifigunslinger
Personally, I hope he DIES!

x-men
it has been CONFIRMED by rick mccallum that jar jar will NOT die in episode 3.i was on the force . net and rick also gave a lod more info like
episode 3 will end on a sad note,we will see palpatine use his dark force powers in episode 3 and that the new sith(not anakin)in episode 3 has two lightsabers that can join together(so it is possible that the new sith is asajj ventress)

Lyn
I don't think he'll die in it. But I do agree with Tomacco, I reckon he will be forced to flee or something. But I was really annoyed with him when he fell for Palpatine's stupid trick...silly Jar Jar. Thought it was a good move by GL for Padme to cut him off in Ep2. stick out tongue

Captain REX
PALPATINE: Hello Jar Jar, have you seen Padme?

JARJAR: Yes your evil Imperialness, they are hiding at... *whispers*

PALPATINE: Thank you Jar Jar...

*Force Lightning*

PALPATINE: You witless political fool...

Rogue Jedi
ouchie!!! meesa have a booboo!!!!! laughing out loud

Altar[1stONE]
God that rouge gif , Hot serious if that cartoon was a real chick. oooooooh. cool

General Kaliero
Ooookaaaaaay... that was ENTIRELY off topic...

I don't understand why people hate him so much. He can be annoying, but he's not the HATEBLE type...

Lyn
laughing Nice one Rex...very Jar Jar like.
Stupid, annoying but with good intentions...sadly recieving a ouchie!! (Good one RJ)

Member.
LOL

Captain REX
I don't hate him either, GK. He's annoying, but not hateable.

x-men
i herad that jar jar will be wearing a moroon coloured robe and another dark colour but i cant remember
any way he is a wacko

Lyn
I don't hate him either, I just hate how he can be so gullable...maroon??

Darth Hater
i know he wont die,but i hope they stone him for giving palp control over the republic...if you think about it,jar jar is the one who practically ends the republic...he deserves something bad for that...hopefully he'll become a slave or somethin.

btw,i hate jar jar!haha

Morph
It'd be funny if he went darkside and helped kill off some Jedi.

darkshadow
know we know how the palp. get control of the senate when episode 1 come out i was wondering how did palp get control. and palp saw sucker on jar jar face when he first show him lol.

Lyn
What do you mean??

darkshadow
oops what i mean was since episode 1 came out and new that george lucas was going to make 2 more episodes and when i saw episode 1 i got to thinking and wondering how palp got contral of the senate in episode 2 jar jar gives him contral and palp, new that jar jar was an idiot and fell for palps trap.

Lyn
Ohhhhhhhhh...I get you now wink

finti
hopefully jar jar gets a violent death

Lyn
Yeah, it'd be pretty weird if he just went away or something, you know because of the OT.

Celsius
Kill Him!! Kill him before I do. I dont care HOW I dont care WHy Just do it soon. He really gets on my nerves. Although SW wouldnt be the same without him.

SpikeSpiegel
If he survives there'll probably be a thing after the credits with him breathing a sigh of relief before getting piled on by every1 in the film, either that or i'll kill him

Sifer
I hope he dies in the most grotesque way possible mad

yerssot
he won't and people should stop doing childish about it

Leog14
Well as theforce.net says, Jar Jar will not die in EpIII. Just because he doesn't appear in the classics means that he left the politics to flea from the corruption. I blame the CLONE WARS on JAR JAR.

Leog14
He ordered emergency powers to the chancellor.

Leog14
AKA Darth Sidious

Lyn
I know!! In the cinema when I was watching it and he fell for that line...
"If only Senator Amidala were here"
I just wanted to scream at him-GOD JAR JAR YOU IDIOT!! mad
But then after, I realised how well it had been done, GL using Jar Jar as a way to create the Clone Wars, clever thumb up

yerssot
he wasn't an idiot; Jar Jar did what he had to do, there was an ENORMOUS crisis with the biggest war EVER in the SW universe closing in and the Republic needed an emperor to defend themselves and all; Jar Jar just had the bad luck that it was all a set-up

When he asked the senate for emergency powers for Palpa, I really felt sorry for him; he gets mocked and he still tries to help everyone

Lyn
I can understand that looking back on it Yerssot, but at the time I just couldn't get over how stupid he'd been. Not for giving Palpatine emergency powers but for falling for the trick.

yerssot
weakminded I take wink

Julie
I suppose we ough to consider palpatine's got a stong influence.....poor jar jar.....poor galaxy.....oh well it makes for a great story you have to admit that

Lyn
Exactly Julie, the marvel of it!!
GL is a genius happy

ragesRemorse
george lucas should have his finger cut off for creating jar jar binks. Lucas obviously diddnt have these movies written like he said he did, he just always had a general idea

Member.
hm...

Lyn
I thought Jar Jar was added in TPM to entice little kids.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.