Lxg!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Smllfry247
Is anyone going to the premire of LXG in California on July 8!! I cant wait till the movie comes out it is gonna be great!!! Shane West is awesome!!!! The movie comes out one the 11th though!! Well... I guess I will just have to see POTC!! Orlando Bloom can sub in untill then!

Godshinto
I already have it on DVD great movie I think you will all like it very much.

LilySatine
You already have it??
Lucky. stick out tongue

Yea, I'll probably go check it out the week it comes out. It looks quite excellent actually!

bigbadbike2
I am looking foward to seeing it.

KidRock
same here

LanceWindu
Stupid movie.

Ness
total gayasses only

Metroplex
What makes you say that its a bad movie?? The effects looks good.

Smllfry247
"gayasses"????????????

That doesnt make sense! You are labeling people a gayasses for thinking a movie isgoing to be good! You are a "gayass"

spideyfreak88
i agree!

spideyfreak88
i think it looks like a cool movie

KidRock
Wow!!! your an idiot!

mikesux
Im really looking forward to it. I loved the direction of Blade 1. Blade 2 was a HORRIBLE HORRIBLE movie im comparison. Blade 1 director did this, but I hear he is a difficult person to work with and this movie had production problems, an Ego battle between Norrington and Connery.

Could be messy as a result. Then again, American History X had similar production problems, and look what we got there....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.