How did Qui-gon know to build the army on kamino?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KidRock
Hey i was just wondering when obi told the prime minister of kamino that qui-gon died 10 years ago how did Qui-Gon know back then to build a army? and who did he get permission from to do it? did yoda sence that there was gonna be a war ten years later??? thanks

AliasNeo15
it wasnt QUI GON, wut are u talking about, does Psyphadias ring a bell?

KidRock
oh yea yea psyphadias how did he know to build it?

AliasNeo15
becus he didnt know, he was dead already. Lord Taranus (Count Duku) made the order becus Lord Sideus knew that a total war was coming and he wanted to plan it all out, adding Anakin to the mix in the end. thumb up

KidRock
ok sorry im a little bit noob on the prequels here....But why did sidious want to build a army to fight against the droids ect ect???

Rogue Jedi
because palpantine knew that if a droid army were created, then the republic would have to accept the droid army.palpantine hated droids. in ep. 4,5 and6, how many droids do you see on the death star or the star destroyers? very few. the only droids i can think of off the top of my head are the mouse droids aboard the death star and the imperial probe droids. palpantine was also very hateful of non human species. but, he had to create the droid army to make sure the clonetroopers were accepted into the republic so that when he took control they would be at his disposal.

yerssot
oh, there are a few droids on the deathstar though, when Luke, Han and Chuwie go to the Detention area, a black 3PO-like unit walks by, not that easy to see with the grey background wink

RJ is right, that way there could be a war and he could get supreme powers (become emperor) and stay that even after the war + wiping out the Jedi Order (with the Purge afterwards)

cookies2006
Yea Yea there ya go. all said and almost done.

KidRock
thanks a lot fellas smile

Rogue Jedi
damn. forgot that one, yerssot.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.