What I want for Christmas...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dim
Some source books so that I can actually play in the Q&A forum roll eyes (sarcastic)

How about you?

theEviljedi
Most of our questions come from The Star Wars Dictionary Dim. Hmmmm....what do I want for Christmas? I'll get back to you on that.

Ratcat
Lots of presents.

Jedimaster3838
Playstation 2 and the re-released Star Wars movies. I already own them, but I want the new ones two. Just the part where they talk about EP2.

theEviljedi
Good luck finding a PS2.

King Jedi
A DVD player, even though I've been told that they only have about a year left before they are replaced with something better.

Dim
I would also like a couch...Flash and AfterEffects....and a washer and dryer, a dresser...(I have no furniture)

Darth Daft
I would like an Interactive Yoda with Lightsabre. And Tony Hawk's Pro Skateboarding 2. And Legend of Zelda - Mujala's Mask. And Escape from Monkey Island. And Alone in the Dark 4. Mostly computer games that no one has heard of.

theEviljedi
I want a Yoda too Daft. I have Zelda 2-Majora's Mask and it's not that great.sad The first was much better.

Darth Daft
Yeah I have the first too. I don't expect Majora's Mask to be that great, it's just that I've had every other one in the series so I want to get this one too.

Jedimaster3838
I want Star Wars Demolition. And EJ, as far as PS2 goes, my mom got me one, I just don't get it until Christmas

theEviljedi
I want Demolition too. You got a PS2? How much money did she shell out for it?

Jedi Mercenary
I want a new trumpet(I already got a PS2,bwahahahahaha)

Dim
So...what's so cool about the Interative Yoda?...I saw one at the grocery store and it didn't see that impressive to me..

Darth Heinous
I would like my prayer answered. I played the Playstation 2 and I wasn't impressed. What's replacing the DVD player that's better? Is it a DVD recorder/player?

Ratcat
I thought the interactive Yoda was going to be a more grown up version of the Interactive Barney or Teletubbies where you could extend its abilities by pluging it into you PC to play games and stuff.

From what I've seen it's rather small and unimpressive.

Yeah, yeah, before anyone else says it; "Judge me by my size do you...."

King Jedi
DH- It is a DVD recorder/player and also high definition (whatever that means) but you will still be able to play DVD's on them.

Ratcat
Is there any difference in sound/video quality between a standard DVD player and the DVD player facilities of a PS2?

I was thinking of getting one instead of a seperate DVD player, after the rush dies down now!

I don't have DVD yet, is the PS2 a good starter for DVD as well as the PS/PS2 games?

UnknownBountyHunter
Gas Fireplace
New Stables
Better SW Collection than Sansweet.
Star in Episode II
A book entitled "Nintendo for Dummies", because I really want to learn how to play! sad

Darth Daft
I just want games games games. Shame theres no Star Wars games out this Christmas. Well none that I can get anyway.

theEviljedi
Demilition and Starfighter should be out soon. So should Battle for Naboo.

Ratcat
UBH, you missed of small tropical island....

Xizor
I'll be giving morre presents than reciving this year. My parents like to remind me that every class they pay for is really like a preasent. My girlfriend and I already got eachother concert tickets for XMass, so I can expect some clothes and a few stocking stuffers.

I'd like new ski's, to get all cought up on the SW's mechandise I haven't bought the last 2 years and lots of movies, books, and CD's.

Ratcat
Hey Xiz, who you seeing in concert?

Have to add computer games to my list. Just got back from the Mall at Bluewater near where I live and the Computer games shoip has a load of new titles being released tomorrow, just in time for Christmas.

So I've gone from not knowing what to ask for because nothing was being release to being totally overwhelmed with choices and not knowing what to ask for still!!!

My wife has been bugging me for week cos she doesn't know what to buy me...

theEviljedi
I'm going to the mall tomorrow to buy my mom her gifts.

Gundark
I want to be GL's new wife. evil face

Xizor
Ratcat, I'm actually a little bummed about the concert. It was Beastie Boys/Rage Against the Machine, but Rage broke up last month and cancelled all appearences. Blackstreet and the Baja Men are rumored to be replacing them on tour, but weather they will be preforming for us is still to be determined. I'm looking forward to it none the less. Whoa, I kinda went on about bands you probably never heard of.smile

Gundark
Hey, EJ..how did you make out a the mall ? Did you get MAULED ??? laughing out loud laughing out loud

theEviljedi
I never went.sad My sister had the car and wouldn't let me go with.

Gundark
You should have used the Jedi mind trick on her. :cool

theEviljedi
She's a Toydarion. Mind tricks don't work on her...only money. big grin

Ratcat
Xiz,

Blackstreet - Yep, heard of them though couldn't name anything of there's Probably heard it on VH1 or MTV though.

Beatsie Boys - God, they've been around for years. Sadly I never yanked tha badge off a VW though.

RATM - Heard of, ut as with Blackstreet could name a song

Baja Men - Do you mean Baha Men??? If not then never heard of them.

Gundark
The VCR in my den just died. Guess I'll ask ho ho for one of those.

ilikecomics
I also want a ps2

Blakemore
sounds like socks trolling.

ilikecomics
Originally posted by Blakemore
sounds like socks trolling.

Is this an attempt to take some heat off of yourself?

Ive said you were cool before.

If you keep up this behavior you will die alone and miss everything cool.

We dont want that so tell me what you want for christmas blakeyboy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.