The Jedi children.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
will all the young jedi padawans be killed? i know that ep.3 will be dark, but man, that would be REALLY dark.

BLADE
Yes, they will all be killed. I don't know if it will be shown in the film or not, but it is clearly established that by the time of ANH Yoda and Obiwan are the last of the Jedi, {unless you want to count the untrained twins too}.

Rogue Jedi
what if the emperor decided that instead of killing them, he would finish their training as dark side adepts, and have them serve under him as bodyguards and assassins?

BLADE
That's an interesting point, like maybe they became the royal guards we see in ROTJ right ?

Ushgarak
No, because he will only ever have one Apprentice and he cannot just MAKE them Dark Siders anyway.

They are all doomed- that is the way of it.

yerssot
doubt they will show their deaths

Star Wars Geek
Actually there is a pic over at the official site that shows a young Human being killed in the Geonosis Battle Arena, the boy looks about 12 years old or so.

well i tried posting the link, but this sites security features won't let me till im better known, geez, the pic for those of you that want to see it is in the image attacks section of SW.com, it is from the month of june.

So, to a certain extent we will see some of the yougner Jedi get axed. However, I think Lucas still wants this to be a "family" movie, so, showing a bunch of 5 year olds getting hacked or shot will not go over with kids in teh audience.

I think he has a way out of this. If we remeber to ESB, age does not really mean you are a Jedi. It's a series of trials, training, and what you have proven you have learned. The Padawans we see with Yoda are technically not Jedi. They have not gotten far enough into their training to be considered Jedi, they are Padawans, Younglings, but not full fledged Jedi's of the Jedi Order. So, with that said, Lucas could show that Yoda, knowing the Jedi Order was in dismay, and with the CLone Wars raging on, Yoda, might send the Younglings home as there aren't any resources, or enough Jedi for that matter to continue their training as all the Jedi are off fighting in the wars. As E3 goes on I got a feeling we are going to see Yoda, realizing that the Jedi Order is going to fall, he erases the entire Jedi Archives to protect all the Children they sent home, and also protect the secrets of the Jedi and not let them fall into the hands of the Sith. I think this, because I think Lucas set it up this wa with pointing out how the Kamino system was erased from the archives, I think Lucas intentionally put that into our heads so that he can go back to it in E3 and show Yoda, or maybe even Obi Wan erasing the Archives......Just a thought!

cookies2006
is corusant in the old movies? Maybe they just destriy the whole world of corusant?.?

LanceWindu
It's there.

Just look at the SE of ROTJ.

The celebration in a city is of Coruscant.

cookies2006
oh yea i forgot about that. Maybe all the children are like almost 20 now. And they just die in a war.

Ushgarak
Palpatine will kill them ALL. We just won't see it.

cookies2006
Yea he's sort of gory at certain times. Like whenever he shows his face.

Rogue Jedi
yeah, no doubt they will be wiped out. even though they arent jedi, they could be a future threat to him.

cookies2006
Yea, ya know what would be weird? If jedi's had weeknesses like superman.

Captain REX
He might take a few individuals to make the Emperor's Hands, but I doubt it. They are usually not Jedi.

yerssot
Emperor's Hands?
always thought that was too tricky for him to do though

cookies2006
Never know. we will just have to see.

Rogue Jedi
emperors hands are force sensitive individuals. ive never heard of one being ex jedi.

yerssot
yeah, I know what they are, just wondering if sidious would do that

about the jedi children... read in a set diary on hyperspace that they got on their first day combattraining

cookies2006
I dont get it. So they know combat already.

yerssot
it means they'll fight in the movie... normally

cookies2006
Oh kool. But ti still probly wont show them dieing.

Altar[1stONE]
Your both wrong about the emperors hands , they are highly ranked sithlords , they are third from aprentice. Also it says they will kill the children but you wont see it , Kinda. Actually Palpatine will send the 1st versions of the tie fighters to bomb and shoot down the jedi temple. In other words theres a big fight in courasunt in ep3.

yerssot
"Always TWO there are, no more, no less ... a master and an apprentice"
they can be dark jedi yes, but no sith

Ushgarak
Indeed; Emperor's Hands are an EU term anyway but they are NOT Sith so if the EU says that it is incorrect because the EU is overules by that the films say even in its own continuity.

yerssot
grmbl, to get it back on topic ... change "children" into "child" sad

Rogue Jedi
sorry, but i have to mention that the emperors hands ARE NOT SITH. THEY ARE FORCE SENSITIVE INDIVIDUALS, THATS IT. they have no formal training whatsoever. if they did, they would pose a potential threat to palpantine should they rebel against him. ok, ush, im done. no more EU here.

yerssot
I wouldn't like any force-sensatives around me if you just wiped out the Jedis...

Ushgarak
Nor would I but I think RJ was more arguing a technical point of EU with Altar. Well, as RJ says, that sort of debate as to whether Emperor's Hands are Sith or not can go in the EU area if you want to...

And again, do you have any EVIDENCE about the TIEs bombing the Jedi Temple, Altar, or is this just speculation again? You seem to be coming in here stating a lot of stuff that you say is 'fact' yet you cannot back it.

finti
yes pleace back up the stuff posted just dont throw in statements as they are a fact whithout backing them up. If not say it like this: I belive, or this is what I think will happen

Rogue Jedi
theres gonna be ties in ep. 3? man, they sure came around in a hurry. i figured palpantine employed the ties after he had a firm grip on the galaxy.

ChinaNiki
Leia grows up without using the force, so is it possible she is evacuated with the jedi children while luke is sent to the moisture farm? Of course that would mean they either join the fight against the Empire as adult soldiers or die when Death Star fires destroys Leia's home.

Just specualtion. wink

aneekin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.