The Kaminoan's Fate.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
any ideas about what will happen to the kaminoans in ep.3?

finti
why should anything happen to them??????

Corran
Maybe the droid armies will attack them to stop them making more clones for the Republics clone armies.

finti
or the ordering of clones stoped

yerssot
like Naboo, not destroyed in the OT, just not of importance

though, ... the voice of Taun We is casted

Rogue Jedi
i think that the facility will be wiped out. palpantine will take the technology from the planet and use it to make more clone/storm troopers.

finti
well there aint a certainty that stormtroopers are clones

Rogue Jedi
i know, but it is a possibility.

yerssot
a big possibility wink

finti
why?

yerssot
you got this big army from the republic
then 22 years and one movie later, you have this big army of the empire
knowing that the giant head of the republic called himself out as emperor, it has a possibility

Rogue Jedi
i would wager that the stormtroopers are clones.

finti
only flaw to this is that the officers in the imperial army aint clones

yerssot
of course, the clones got all battletraining, surviving in harsh envirements... getting kicked by ewoks...
the officers got tactical training and things like that, I think

finti
Well the clonearmy had offisers in cloneuniforms. They were led by the Jedis but you could clearly see the officers.

yerssot
yes, and those officers were all clones too

what do you mean exactly?

Ushgarak
He means that a lot of the officers in the Empire are NOT clones- one major difference of it all.

Rogue Jedi
yes. the stormtroopers are clones, but officers like admiral piett and admiral ozzel are not .

yerssot
obviously yes

humans are not cheap, clones are I take

Rogue Jedi
also, clones are designed to follow orders and rely on authority. you couldnt have one on the bridge of a star destroyer wondering what to do all the time.

yerssot
I'm not sure, since Taun We said that they could think (and then a word I forgot), so that they were better then droids

Rogue Jedi
yes, they could think individually, so they werent some mindless drone. but they still relied on higher authority. this is what i think, anyway.

yerssot
yeah, that's why the Jedi took the lead?

Rogue Jedi
good point. they needed someone to take orders from, like mace or yoda...." around the survivors a perimeter make"

finti
so is military personell

they took orders from the jedis cause they both were part of the republican forces where the Jedis had higher rank, pretty simple actually.

If they(clones) only could act on orders from others than their own comanding "clones" they would be defeated easily.

The clones had different combat training/simulation for sure, some received an authorative education to lead other clones.

yerssot
then how come that in one movie time the clones should be killed and a new gigantic army is created ?

Rogue Jedi
the clones will be killed? in ep.3?

yerssot
if they're not the stormtroopers...

Rogue Jedi
man. there are a lot of crossroads here. i dont know what to think any more.

finti
remember the clones had growth acceleration that means they grow older faster. The clone war showed that the republic need an army for protection, war will inspire enlisting of recruits willing to serve the republic in order to protect it. It is in here the brainwashing can begin, to make perfect obedient servant and shape them just the way you want. And when you start forming soldiers the way you want them to think and act, willing to obey whatever command you give without any hesitation, well then you have your obedient stormtroopers.

yerssot
yeah, they have growth acceleration, but it doesn't mean that it can stop at the age of 40 for example

finti
they age faster, thus meaning they grow old pretty fast

yerssot
they age faster yes, they can grow them in half the time, but it can still be that they take the gene or whatever that's responsible for it out, so that they stop growing old fast

finti
Ok this is how I see it.

Palpatine is playing his card so that the Jedis aided by the clone army are engaged in a war against the separatist movement aided by a droid army.
Palpatine`s biggest threats for total control and domination over the republic is through the Clone war systematically drained for resources and manpower. This conflict will show the vulnerability of the republic and it will rally the cause for creating a large standing army to protect the republic. Not a clone army but a regular army existing of conscripts.
Star systems will throw manpower to aid the chancellor. This way he can build a new army where the soldiers are willing to do anything to aid the republic.(Maybe the clones will help aid the educations of these conscripts) This will probably go uncalled for at the beginning but there will always be sceptics to a plan like this. And as years passes Palpatines grip tightens and it looks more and more like a dictatorship, some cells of underground opponents is formed around in various star system to oppose this radical change in the republic (A birth of an Empire but also the birth of a rebellion) And Palpatine will declare him self an Emperor and the beginning of an civil war is a fact as those pockets of resistance fight back the oppression created by Palpatine.

Now looking back at the Attack of the clones, the separatist meeting with Dooku consist of alien species. Probably the most resourceful and powerful of them and he is playing them out to fight the republic so that he can drain their resources, this will also drain the Jedi order of jedisas well. So at the end of the Clone war the jedi is a much weaker order and the alien worlds are (probably) crushed. No one is strong enough to oppose Palpatines wishes and the creation of a regular army. But it gonna be welcomed in a lot of star systems. This army though will be drilled and brainwashed into blind loyalty towards Palpatine.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.