Charlies Angels 3??? maybe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

redfunk89
if they do make a charlies angels three what do you think we can expect..
i think that at the end of the Charlies Angels Full Throttle,,,,
when demi moore dies shes really not dead and we can expect her to come back
well thats it

Mujaffa
oh god

chica16
NO MORE CHARLIE'S ANGELS. they're stupid

BackFire349
of course they will make another one. whatever makes money.

redfunk89
Well remember nobody dies in angel world as they
made pretty clear because all of them should of died so who knows if she'll come back or not

tlp
Yep !!
Cash Talks ...loudly!!!

KidRock
the producers and such dont really care if people like it as long as they put a fat wod of cash in there pocket

Kes
Well if ppl watch it they like it. I liked the 2nd,its entertaining. I mean they're stupid and that makes it funny. Good, exagerated action laughing out loud I had funny, besides goodlooking guys and for the boys goodlooking girls stick out tongue
Ah Rodrigo Santoro!!! love to bad he diedmessed

Ness
i highly doubt that there will be a 3rd movie

Raz
If it's got Cameron Diaz - I'm there smokin'

Kes
lol The actresses seem to like working together, a 3rd wouldn't surprise me.

Ness
they might make a couple millon at the boxoffice

Tex
Part II is a BO flop!http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/blowup.gif
I really doubt there will be a part III!thumb up

Kes
I take it you didn't like it. I thought it was funny! Entertaining, Whats so wrong with the movie?

Tex
Everything! Those angles are so annoying!

Kes
lol They are the only angels I know. Kinda stupid sometimes but that makes it funny.

ChinaNiki
I'm sorry, but what is the appeal of 3 anorexic chics in a never ending fashion show disguised as an action movie? I've seen Holocaust victims who weren't as thin as those three are now. It's disgusting!! When I was a kid people made fun of me for being that thin and now it's a trend.

Sorry for the rant I've just seen too many people go bulimic to look like them.

Tex
That's absolutely proposterous! There is no way in hell Drew Berrymore is anexoric or bulimic wink
laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.