MTV's Jackass

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

theEviljedi
Have any of you seen the MTV show Jackass?It is a show where people do stupid stunts such as taking a bath in dog poo and getting sprayed with pepper spray puporsly.You have to see it.I guess they really live up to their name.big grin

Jedimaster3838
I have seen the show EJ and I kinda like it. Some of the things they do are histerical. The scene where they have the blind guy drives a car was awesome.

King Jedi
It sounds hilarious. I'm being sarcastic.smile

theEviljedi
It really is KJ.One time they went to a Chinese resturant and put a piece of poo on the vegetarian plate saying "I didn't want sausage."It's awesome.

UnknownBountyHunter
That's Digusting mad How could you watch such a disgusting show. I am sure as heck that the don't have that here, that's just gross sick

theEviljedi
But that's why people like it.It goes where no one else dares.

Jedimaster3838
I am with you EJ, I like the show and the stuff they do is so unbelievable that its funny. Its a little like the Tom Green Show but it goes even further.

Xizor
parts of it are funny, others to gross to watch( drinking goldfish and trying to vomit them into water alivesick ) I do like watching those morons on bikes do jumps into bushes, cars and swimming pools.smile

UnknownBountyHunter
I still think its to gross to even consider watching sick

Xizor
Even without watching a minute of it UBH? Gee, we must really be painting some gross pictures with our words here.smile

blade_attack
Does anyone know why Jackass volume 1 was never released on DVD. Can anyone help me out on this

lil bitchiness
This thread is like...4 years old.

JKozzy
detective

Yuna33
the wierdest show ive ever seen....

SlipknoT
Wow, this is an old ass thread

Jackie Malfoy
It is a tv show that fits the title of the show!JM

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.