I'm back...like you really care anyway

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

theEviljedi
Just wanted you all to know that I'm back after my 3 day break.And after all that hard work,I didn't even make the basketball team.sad

Ratcat
Stop feeling sorry for yourself and start posting smile

theEviljedi
Hey I just got back.And trust me,I will be posting more knowledgable posts though out my stay here.

UnknownBountyHunter
Basketball Team for what?

Jedimaster3838
Getting cut from the basketball team is always hard. I got cut my freshman year, but by senior year I was starting varsity, so its no big deal, glad to see your back EJ.

UnknownBountyHunter
For school?!?! You guys have school team sports?! That's amazing, we don't have those here, we aren't that competitive, there are teams for cities though.

Gundark
WELCOME BACK, EJ smile smile smile

Sorry you didn't make the team, try again next time. How was your Halloween ? We had nine trick-or-treaters, but since we live in a somewhat rural area, thats about average, but now there's candy left for us !!! evil face

Darth Daft
I'd also like to welcome you back EJ. I'm glad to hear that you said you're going to improve on your posts, because that's exactly what I'm trying. No more single sentances from me, I hope I can manage. And I'm going to try to be less rebellious against the decisions of the Council Members. We all know what happened to Qui-Gon. smile

UnknownBountyHunter
I'm still amazed that America is THAT competitive.

theEviljedi
Gundark,I had about the same amount of trick-or-treaters as you.I live in the middle of no where.My closest neighbor is 8 minutes away.{walking distance that is}

Darth Daft
Amazingly, I had no trick-or-treaters knocking at my door. And I live in the middle of London.

Ratcat
We've lived here for 5 years and we've had more every year.

1996 - 2
1997 - 5
1998 - 6
1999 - 10
2000 - 23!!!

Gonna need much bigger bags of candy next year!!!

Dim
I had nary a one...but that's okay because I live in a basement so I didnt' buy any candy because I figured kids wouldn't find my door anyway...

Jedimaster3838
I live in a college dorm and my roomates and I had tons of trick-or-treaters, but we didn't have any candy, I felt kinda bad. We were not expecting them

Xizor
Little kids love to come to our street because its all homes with 3-6 college kids in each. We go overboard on candy and also a lot of us are itching to beatup any 13-15 year old punks who come around egging, so little kids know its safe to show up.smile I got around 40 T or Ters. Meanwhile, EJ, Too bad about BBall, I played in HS but was never a raging competitor. You'll have more fun in college with intermural sports. I'm on 3 teams during the year and we have so much fun. Why do you have a white saber here but nowhere else? UBH, from the pictures you paint of germany you all sound rather like a bunch of dull laid back dandies who drink all night and drag themselves out of bed to farm away the hangover.smile

theEviljedi
I kind of lost the thrill of basketball these last couple of years.sad I don't think I will try out next year.

King Jedi
UBH I always thought Germany was very competitive. Look at Michael Schumacher, Steffi Graff and the football team.

UnknownBountyHunter
Just because our country has sports teams and superstars doesn't mean we are VERY competitive. We have never had school teams, and probably never will. I think its awfully strange that you guys do smile

Gundark
My sister and brother-in-law (Jill and Bob) have a neighbor next door to them who put out a scary dummy in a chair on her front porch last Halloween. She put it together with newspaper and old jeans and a flannel shirt and a mask. Well, her 11 year old daughter walked back and forth past this thing for like 3 weeks. The day before Halloween, Bob goes next door dressed in jeans and a flannel shirt, takes the dummy's mask and throws the dummy in the bushes. He puts the mask on and sits in the chair and waits for the daughter to come home from the school bus stop. (I know you all know where this is going). The daughter comes up the walk, not looking twice at the dummy as its been sitting there for weeks now, and reaches for the doorknob. Bob starts to get up out of the chair, reaching for her. He said he didn't even get a finger on her before she totally freaked out. Bawling and screaming bloody murder at the top of her lungs. My sister said she heard her yelling the whole way next door in her kitchen. The neighbor came out and started to yell at Bob, then she started laughing at what he did. Then the daughter started to laugh a little too. But this year, on Halloween, there was no dummy on the neighbor's porch and the neighbor said there was no way the daughter was ever gonna let her mom put a dummy out there again til she graduated and moved away from home. Just some Halloween humor for all you stormtroopers out there. smokin'

Darth Daft
Thanks for that Gundark. Nothing scary like that happened to me this haloween. Oh actually, I saw Blair Witch 2. Yes, that was very scary. NOT.

UnknownBountyHunter
Halloween, *sigh* another American holiday. smile

theEviljedi
You don't have Halloween in Germany?eek!

Xizor
I am not a stormtrooper but a Falleen.sad Either way we show little emotion. Entertainment for us comes when we wage war against bands of 12-16 year old punks. This year we had buckets of mushy pickles and peppers from a restaurant. We stuck them in water balloons(moldy pickle watersick ) and launched them from the roof of our house at all the punks below!!!!!!! Yes I am a TOWER OF POWER!!!!!!

R.O.T. Yahman
OH this is going to be annoying !!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

Dedicated to Spetnaz, who provided the idea, but shouldn't take any of the BLAME !

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.