Give me Descriptions of your Lightsaber(s)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Captain REX
I'm being Mr. Visuals and drawing the lightsabers of NPC's and characters. So far I've done mostly Dark-siders.

Post your description of your lightsabers for Ushgarak's game so I can sketche em. I can try and use my dad's scanner at work or save up for a scanner and post em later. smile

Ush, some of the NPC's lightsaber descriptions would be appreciated. Especially Ascar's, Persis', Majora's, Ithrorn's, Argentis', and Ratjan Kiel's. And anyone else I forgot. smile

Captain REX
Anyone?

Baylin
Mine a purple duel blade like on my picture in the RPG character images thread. smile

Captain REX
*smacks forehead*

I'm sorry, I meant the description of the handle. Silly me.

Baylin
sorry embarrasment something like Darth Mauls, just with a purple blade

Captain REX
Alrighty then. I'll draw it like Maul's but with a few little additions. Anything you want added to it?

General Kaliero
For mine, be inventive. But they have to be relatively thin handles, cuz they fit in gauntlets remember? (You can do the gauntlets too, if ya like.)

So they have no belt connector, and I want a diagonally curved top end, like Vader's. Other than that, it's up to you.

Captain REX
Alrighty then. smile

Maybe some basis from your lightsabers in the signature.

Allor_Vader
The handel is exactly Darth Vader but it's double blade and black

Baylin
I'll leave it to your artistic interpretation

Thanks smile

Captain REX
Three so far. smile

Ush, how about those NPCs?

Vincent Rendar
can i join in on this, i havent been able to find a space in the rp yet, or rather ush has not given me the go to start posting, but i'd like to have a drawing of my lightsaber also.

Captain REX
Well, if Ush is going to let you join later on, I suppose I can do the drawing. smile

Ushgarak
I define the NPCs sabres in the character descriotions, I think. Which only leaves Saar's undescribed (Jolanta uses Krisha's)

Captain REX
Done Krisha's/Jolanta's. Same for Chion and Kuylen. I'll go check the Character descriptions thread to see if I missed something...

Dexx
hmm..never thought about my handle. But you know i can draw (render) sabers if i can think of a handle...

Captain REX
Well, their's Argentis' saber description. That leaves Ascar's, Persis', Majora's, Ithrorn's, and Ratjan Kiel's.

Bespin Bart
It has a curved handle, and lots of jagged Geonasian designs, like in the corridors. A bit like Dooku's, because Xeth's master was an old friend of Dooku in their days as Padawans.

Captain REX
Oops! Need Saar's too.

Captain REX
I'm sure you guys would like what I've drawn. I've finished BB's, Dak's, Allor's, and Rah's.

BB - You've seen it, you live under the same roof!

Dak - Thinner than the other sabers I've drawn. Sleek-looking. Slanted blade emitter.

Allor - Basically as you put it: Vader's saber but double-edged. The grip thing at the bottom of the saber continues on to the second half.

Baylin - It looks a little like Darth Maul's, but I tried to make it different. Has two-out-of-four sets of the buttons, and has some of the grip like Obi-Wan's or Qui-Gon's Lightsaber. Also has some disks dividing the sections.

Ushgarak
Oh, I thought you just meant Dark Siders...

Kiel is yerssot's invention, so ask him. Ithrorn I never thought about. Majora's and Persis' are VERY dull; almost featureless cylinders. Ascar's will be as dulla Jedi sabre as you can imagine, it being a Padawan's first.

Captain REX
Persis, Majora, and Ascar sound VERY exciting... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Captain REX
Well, I'll wait for you to come up with Ithrorn's. I don't suppose Trorn has one.

genral zink
Just so you know, this doesn't pertain to just Ush's game. If you are a player of Yerss's game as well, post the description of that lightsaber too!

Celsius
heres a pic of mine, i made it myself out of wood. and other stuff. stick out tongue

Celsius
more

Captain REX
Good work Celsius! That's neat. smile

Celsius
thanks big grin

Bespin Bart
I agree.

Celsius
Thanks again big grin

Captain REX
Now say that five more times...

Ushgarak
Ascar's isn't as dull as Persis' and Majora. but just make any old Jedi sabre and that can be Ascar's.

Trorn DOES have a sabre- he's an Acolyte, he can use tthat thing, just not as well as you guys. You've never seen it though.

Captain REX
I made it a bit interesting by putting a ball-like thing above where you'd hold it. Didn't want to make another dull saber. eek! I should probably use it for somebody else instead. Make a different one.

Captain REX
I've only got two of the Light-Siders sabers (real players, not the NPCs).

Dexx
hey celsius..those are kewl..only that.
well...laughing out loud it looks kid of like a.....umm.... big grin stick out tongue

Captain REX
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

You perv, Dexx...

Ushgarak
Grevor and Corelay, of course, they have sabres...

Celsius
DEX!!!! mad stick out tongue

Captain REX
laughing out loud

Oh, thanks for reminding me, Ush. smile Still awaiting Saar's and Ithrorn's as well.

General Kaliero
Any possibility of scanning them?

Captain REX
Oh damn, I should have thought about that before coming to my dad's office. He has a scanner here! D'oh!

Dexx
hey...if i think of it...i doubt i've ever drawn (manualy..with pen and paper) any sabers. think i'll do one tonight....
oh..but i don't have a scanner either. Maybe i can work something out with the webcam big grin

Captain REX
Webcam? Won't be a great picture...

How did you scan that ship then? Remember when you posted the Ganryu?

Dexx
that was in bucharest (in wich i'm not right now) at my aunt's office

Captain REX
Oh...well, we're in the same boat then.

Celsius
Shame on both of you. I have a scanner. maybe if you post the pictures to me.....mentally....... and ill draw them and then scan them.........or not.
Or or i could send you the.......no that wouldn't work.
Argh i give up.
*gets in to shame boat along with Rex and Dexx*
Shove over a little.

Captain REX
*shove*

Captain REX
Damn! I've lost the sketches! Unless I can find them under my bed, I'll have to redraw them. I want to redraw some of them anyway...

XornonJay
don't know if this is too late, but Xornons red saber is like darth vaders except has three sharpened spikes surrounding the blade end.

Captain REX
Ah, interesting. I'll get on it...

Darth Revan
If you get the chance, can you do mine? They are double bladed and they look quite a bit like Mace Windu's in AOTC, only the silver parts are tinted a little darker. They aren't just two single sabers joined in the middle like Maul's, but look more like a single unit. If you are doing the blades too, they are silver.

Captain REX
Ah, I did this awhile ago. I lost the originals! AHHHHHHH!!!

*panic*

I can certainly try. Mace's is hard!

Darth Revan
If you do it, it doesn't have to be exactly like that. What I meant was that its shiny like that.

Reiker
I was wondering if you are still doing the lightsabers?
If you are this is my lightsaber

it handle look like Double edge blade color is a blackish red.and it can seperate
big grin

Bespin Bart
Kool. Thinking of joining the game when game V is done?

Bespin Bart
Also, I'm happy with the recent one you did of Xeth's lightsaber. Very Geonasian. wink

Captain REX
That was the idea, BB...

Ah! I need to redraw everyone's from scratch. My original sketches have been lost in the clutter of my house.

Darth Revan
You could just take pictures with a digital camera

Captain REX
The one I don't have?

presbyguy
my lightsaber is a single blade(rarely seen nowadays)the blade is longer than a normal lightsaber and then hilt is silver with mandalorian sybols(more like cool looking lines and such)and the blade is red about the same tint as Darth Mauls

Darth Revan
Yeah that one

Captain REX
Bumping, now that we've got new interest from new players. smile

LemonBrown
Oh this is so cool

How do I attach images to my post. It will help explain my idea of my hilt.Sorry Im a newb

LemonBrown
Did this work?

Alright if this is showing up. I apoigize i don't have any photo shop or any similarity on the computer im on.
I know this came out crappy but it's just trying to give you an idea of what i want.

All the gold parts on my lightsaber i want a light puprle. The base color of the hilt is a DARK silver. i mean a very dark silver.
Can you make the grips bigger. Like if i had a gauntlet or metal glove thing on they'd be able to fit. (I might be changing Densk appearance slightly.)

In the grips there's writing (Tanjon) it's just funky symbols
You can change it to an exstent as long as you keep the general idea.

Captain REX
Now that's an awesome way to know what you want! big grin

Color-wise, I do it without color since it's primarily sketching, though I could eventually color them in.

Mind if I ask what the blade color is?

Tptmanno1
Hmm my saber...
Well ITs a green blade abd the hilt is BIg enough for 2 hands, Black with green accents, kinda hard to describe but like mainly black with some green around some edges, slightly tapered bottom and the top widens a bit to allow the blade but no tooo much.
Get it?

Tptmanno1
Sorry about the double post but it wont let me add a pic.

It looks like the second one from the top except with some green top-to-bottom stripes and a slightly more tapered bottom

LemonBrown
Oh mine has a purple blade. Sorry I forgot that.

LemonBrown
Oh sorrry I forgot about the blade color. It's purple.

General Zink
Nume's lightsaber looks awesome, Rex drew it. smile

Captain REX
I think I understand, Tpt. Basically it's Obi-Wan's lightsaber but with different colors?

Tptmanno1
With a tapered bottom,
Obi-wan's ends linda rigid making it look like a cilander I wnat mine to have a kinda long rounded bottom.

Fire
Purple?, I thought only Mace had purple?

methinkalexahot
green curved handle with a blue inscription on it

Tptmanno1
Umm this thread is kinda related to Ush's Star Wars game methink.

Fire why not? Its just a crystal that make the color, I don't see why he couldn't have purple

Captain REX
Oh, so you are being canon eh? stick out tongue

Bobcricett's character's lightsabers are both purple.

Fire
well TpT I just think I heard somewhere that mace was the only jedi with a purple lightsabre, heck I don't care if it was up to me there would only be red, blue and green

yerssot
dude, I just told ya stick out tongue

(quick talk to fire:
mace is the only canon source who has purple, in EU, ie books Leia has a purple one in the NJO)

Bespin Bart
Besides, then Xeth couldn't have his yellow lightsaber! And so far, he's the only one with a curved-handle in Ush's game. yes

Heya Yerss. smile

Darth Revan
you can have a purple saber in KOTOR

a lot of EU characters have sabers besides just the typical red, green and blue we see in the movies

Hmm well now that the thread's alive again... Mine's made of dark gray, dull material, the "pommel" is sort of cone shaped... It has a black grip that looks like the rubber stuff Dooku has on his. Well ya know what... I'll just draw it myself because I have a scanner...

Bespin Bart
Sounds interesting, DR...

Fire
Boooo

Captain REX
What're you booing?

Fire
non canon sabres stick out tongue

Darth Revan
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Fire
shuve it DR stick out tongue

General Zink
I'm going with the ever wonderful red this time, rather than all the colors attached to my belt...

General Zink
I saw Rex's drawings of the lightsabers. They are KICK ASS!

All he needs to do is draw Revan's and the Jedi NPCs.

Tptmanno1
Scan Please!!
Or you could just walk them down to Long Beach....

General Zink
Oh yeah, you live close to Rex, BB, and I. yes

Tptmanno1
Yes I do!
One of these days, After I get my liscence we should get together or sumthing.

General Zink
Sounds like a plan, eventually.

Tptmanno1
eventually

General Zink
eventually

Darth Revan
Well I'm drawing mine now but it's ok if Rex also does it smile

Captain REX
I think I have an idea of what you want it to look like, but the creator knows better. wink

KrimsonWolf
Hi can i join this thing and if so i want it to look something like this

KrimsonWolf
or any one of these

KrimsonWolf
jk

KrimsonWolf
i can fined the pics, did you post them, if so where ,cause if i dont fined them i do this blowup

Captain REX
Tad annoying there...but no, I haven't posted them. I don't have a scanner.

Captain REX
Posted them! USH'S GAME - Artwork thread...

DarkDethbringer
if this si still going i'll post mine. Mine is a double-bladed but, it's smaller and less thick easier for movability. if you somehow draw the blades one is purple and the other is red or orange which ever

Captain REX
Indeed it is still going.

DCLXVI
So REX, when are ya' gonna' post my saber? stick out tongue

Captain REX
When I have time. stick out tongue

Kiu Dun
My Lightsabe rhas a veridian blade with the handle being plantinium with gold circling around it like a grip for my fingers.

DCLXVI
Originally posted by Captain REX
When I have time. stick out tongue

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Dexx
pfft..kids stick out tongue

Ushgarak
There is, incidentally, a new lightsabre design worked out for the current campaign, but I'll be amazed if anyone can guess what it is.

Dexx
does it imply those tentacled beasts?

Ushgarak
... what tentacled beasts? I have absolutely no idea of what you are talking about...

(wink wink)

Though from what you saw, unless the grip was different, the sabres were standard.

Dexx
well..aside double bladed staff, i have no idea howa saber can differ....three blades fork style? stick out tongue
or a bigger blade...or shorter..

Captain REX
What the hell are you guys babbling on about? messed

Lana
What the hell are you guys babbling on about? messed

My thoughts exactly.....

Ushgarak
Meh, these Orphans, always babbling...

Lord Melkor
It is long with thin blade, Gallador relies on his Anger and reflexes rather than skill while fighting, so he needs the long reach, he is fond of quick, surprise stabs.

DarkDethbringer
I want mine to also have a large grip for his large hand's.

DarkDethbringer
I thought this was still going... sad

Captain REX
Oh, 'tis, and I've drawn them all, unless I've missed some Jedi characters, more than likely seeing as I don't really look back on those threads...

I am quite pleased with the Padawans' lightsabers. I did a pretty good job having them modeled after their mentors!

Darth Siferous
I carry 2 red lightsabers, both are rugged, not smooth. Runes and ancient writing engraved.

Twilight Janick
I carry two lightsabers: a teal and an orange one. Japanese symbols are written on the orange one, meaning: It belongs to the warrior in whom the old ways have joined the new. On the teal one, there are runes (Elven writing) on it. Both are smoothbore.

Captain REX
This is for Ushgarak's RPG, I might wish to note. yes

Baston Alveron
hey captain tex can i join

Baston Alveron
rex sry if i can that would be awsome

DarkDethbringer
dude REX is not the one to ask it isn't his rp and we are full anyway..........lol

Stealth Agent
this thread is ancient. He means u need to be in Ush's group. Elven writings and japenese writings in star wars?

Twilight Janick
I am sorry. I didn't know it was in Ush's group.

DarkDethbringer
well he did say and this was i the SWRP forum......

Captain REX
Janick has RPs in here, Dark.

But yeah, I mentioned it like once at the start of the thread...

Bardock42
This is for Ushgarak's RPG, I might wish to note. yes

You are RPGcist Rex.........that is not good.....

Captain REX
laughing out loud

KingDubya
How my lightsaber looks... The most specific things I can think of are that it narrows slightly at either end of the hilt and it's black. Otherwise, it's not very different than others.

DarkDethbringer
is thsi still going or did you give up Rex? I had mine upo here a while ago lol

Captain REX
Hmm? I have them all drawn, I just don't really post them much. I've been adding many recently.

I have all lightsabers drawn of the players, at any rate. I'm adding a Sith lightsaber from Belseraphon, which Takuan discovered in Campaign I Episode IV, and the lightsaber of the Jedi Sareena, from the Renegade/Jedi Combat mission this episode.

Also considering detailing the neurowhips.

masterkenobi3
my saber red looks like anikins from ep III ecepct black is silver and silver is black

DarkDethbringer
this is only for USHes game and I don't have my second Saber up there I only have my Purple Baded and not my Red, The Red has a curved Hilt with a long small blade Protruding just above where teh Blade is, it is Ideal for Stealth with my LightSaber, it has no grip but silver on it, Somne engravings in an ancient Sith Language most of Xorn Cannot even read, this is his Primary Saber if he isn't trying not to seem Evil as he does to fool some Jedi whp havent heard of his Amazing Evil feats

KingDubya
If you have mine drawn, could I see it? Here or PMs, either's fine.

newjak86
Originally posted by KingDubya
If you have mine drawn, could I see it? Here or PMs, either's fine. Actually I was wondering the same. If you drew mine could I see them just PM them to me.

Lord Melkor
I would also like to see the drawing of mine.

DarkDethbringer
he dioesn't have a scanner near him

KingDubya
Ohh... Well, does he have a digital camera? If he does he can just take a pic of the drawing and send it.

Captain REX
I do have a camera, but I am currently working on making better sketches of the hilts. The old page got incredibly crowded.

DarkDethbringer
did you draw or start my new one?

Captain REX
Already drew it, long ago.

Lana
Did you get them transfered to note cards stick out tongue

Captain REX
Pfft, no.

Malice Shan
Okay hold on, theres lightsaber drawings being done?! Mind drawing mine for me and then whenever you can, send it to this e-mail: [email protected] Okay now, it's basically... Well, if you've played Jedi Academy, it's the Avenger dual lightsaber, or if you've seen Episode 1, just draw Darth Mauls lightsaber with four spikes coming off both ends of the hilt. Four on each side, makes 8. Oh, and try to draw the blades too? They're the same length. And if you want to draw a single bladed one, make it like Emperor Palpatines lightsaber he used to duel with Mace Windu, only black and with any symbol you want on it.

Captain REX
I only do it for people in Ush's RPG. Sorry.

Pal_Jetsam06
My hilt is like Anakin's in Episode 3, but it has a strap jutting off. (like on a video camera) yeah. It's a blue saber,light side.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>