What about Boba?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pokey
He should be about 16 years old, maybe he will finish off the rest of the Jedi?

yerssot
erm... no
he'll be 12

Pokey
It's looks like he won't fix in his Dad's suit. But if he puts stilt's on just maybe. JOking.

yerssot
he's also not wearing his dad suits (that's purple, his is green)

LanceWindu
I thought Jango's was blue.

yerssot
his sleaves were purple... though I have to ad, I'm colorblind ...

LanceWindu
You are???

yerssot
a light form yes

LanceWindu
Cool, you're unique.

yerssot
luckily ... no, I'm not

LanceWindu
No you're not what?

yerssot
unique

cookies2006
I think u got what i have. It's called color difficient.

P-NuT
apparently in the geonosis stadium after his dad is decapitated by Mace, he puts on his helmet. But wouldnt his head still be inside?

Rogue Jedi
where did you hear that, p nut?

yerssot
two things, he doesn't put on the helmet (you don't see him doing it, and Jangos is grey with blue and boba's is green)
and when Mace decapitates him and the helmet falls to the ground you see the head falling out (well, the shadow of it)

kkais
I read somewhere that Boba took all of Jango's equipment (ship, suit, etc.) and did a paint job.......and if you look closely where mace kills jango..his head flies out

Dirty Vader
I dunno...but I think that if Boa appears in Ep III, he'll have some kind of meeting with anakin/vader to fit in with his hiring by the sith lord in Ep5.

Darth Jello
he'll be 13, and prolly some small cameo

Ushgarak
How would that fit in with an event twenty years later? Not necessary.

cornponious
I was under the impressions that the armor worn by both Jango and Boba are the same armor, and the difference in color is simply caused by fading due to age.

corn

Dirty Vader
Yeah its not, but it could work.

mindbugaling
i think the armor is the same, he just painted the original mandalorian colors

super shadow GL
yeah of course it is

spadesmamma61
Not a fan of either fett I must say. :P

memphisbleekgb
won't the suit b 33 years old subject to decay and possible decolouration i read on starwars .com that the suit looked like it was left over from the clone wars on boba bios so it must b the same suit

Dou
I know that comparing between the EU and the films is not a very good idea... but... There is a Comic named "Jango Fett: Open Seasons". There Jango first wears a green armour, which looks excactly the same as Boba's suit in the OT, before stealing the blue/purple armour.

darktim1
rick macallum said bobba might make an apperance in ep3 that's what he said latest insider.

cocksnot
moviespoilers.net/boba.jpg ............. fake?

(sorry, can't post full link, I'm a newbie and it wont let me)

Dou
isnt that an official pic?

Sith Master X
It probably was just a promotional picture of some sort? blink

Ghetto Goblin
you are? awesome i am too, no really, i am!

but that isn't anything to be excited about.sad

i can't tell red from brown from green, or blue from purple.

or violet from black, or some sorts of kacky (spelling?no expression) from light gray.

oh well.

cylob49
Yip its just one of the pics Bodie Taylor hawks around for 20 quid a scribble at your local convention .

kristo
Does anyone realise that Harrison Ford had a small part in George Lucas' American Graffitti ans a character called Bob Falfa...if you took some letters away from that and added a few more it would make out the words Bobbie Fett. Isn't that spooky!

wolfdraven
Not really. George alot of times takes stuff from some of his other films and inserts them into other films of his.

yerssot
kristo, did you notice the Dexter scene and compared it to American Graffiti? eek!

darktim1
I have a questiom where did bobba fett go after everyone left the arena?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.