who will be draco girlfriend

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

charmaine
who do want draco to go out with

aragorniscool45
i think hermione

charmaine
i think pansy because shes a girl version of draco they are both unpleasant but i think draco is totally hot

Ass Goblin
Pansy Nuff said

charmaine
keep your comments coming people

charmaine
i think it will proberley be pansy cause shes just as mean as draco is

Malfoy's chick
i want Draco to be single forever. Never make him with anyone. lol, i know that won't happen

skater-girl
Who is pansy parkinson?
I neve have heard her**

Harry X Freak64
pansy cuz they're soo much alike

charmaine
yeah it will be pansy cause shes so mean and shes proberley a pure blood and draco likes pure bloods except for the weasleys plus pansy is a slytherin and she was dracos date for the yule ball in book 4 goblet of fire

sk8stuff09
it will be pansy. she always agrees with draco...that would be funny if draco is gay...hehe.. laughing

MoonChild
hermione and ron will end up together love .......they're cute, they "argue".....flirty like and all.....and harry.....idk.....i sorta think luna and ginny are a lil too young for him (even though i love both characters) im hopin yes big grin that maybe a new female character will be introduced into the story in the next book(s) that will balance and compliment harry's character.......like lily and james!!!!!! love

hehe a bunny!!!! ~> bunny

MoonChild
oooooooohhhhhhhhh sorry y'all!!! wrong thread!!!! my previous entry was um....for another thread......oops!!! embarrasment eek!

um.....draco.....pansy.....yeah thats sounds about rite hehe they're both mean evil face

frootlooplucy
yeah, draco and pansy i think... face it, hes not going to get with hermione, or ginny for that matter.

LilyGinnyBlack
Pansy! I mean Hermione will end up with Ron. Ginny will end up with Harry! big grin Parvati, okay, she is hardly ever mentioned and is in Gryffindor. . .so NO! Other, well, there aren't that many other girls and they are all not Draco's type! Finally, Pansy, she is perfect for him.

They are both Slytherins,
They both don't like Harry,
They are both mean toward other people from other houses besides Slytherin,
They are both the leaders in Slytherin(as I see it) Pansy is the head Slytherin out of the girls and the same goes for Draco for the boys,
They both went to the ball together(bit of foreshadowing?),
Finally, the most important, they are both from pure-blooded wizarding famlies(which there aren't many left of) and they are both from Death Eater families, so I'm not surprised it their parents force them to get married or something once they get out of Hogwarts!

So. . . yeah, Pansy would be the best fit for Draco! rolling on floor laughing

phindingnemo
hey don't you ever see this. Draco goes out with her. He goes to the Yule Ball with her. its Pansy Parkinson! its so obvious. she is just as cruel as him anyways. mad roll eyes (sarcastic) Duh.
Well I think it will be Ron/Hermione Harry/Ginny(in sixth book probally Luna Lovegood) Cho is out of the ? and Neville/Luna, Dean/Lavender Seamus/Pavarti. and that is it.
Roxy

charmaine
keep yor comments coming people

airangel429
Yeah..Harry/Luna will probably hook up in book 6..but end in book 6 too and Ginny in the end.

Pansy and Draco...definitely

nadiddijaa
i dont think it would be hermione because draco hates her because she isnt pure blood, also she would ruin her friendship with harry and dfinately ron (u know how easily ron gets annoyed, remember when harrys name came out of the goblet of fire???)

charmaine
yeah i remember

charmaine
i think malfoy is hot and i hate pansy but they are both pure blood so i think they will end up together

BOPRecruit 16
in later books, i think ginny should be draco's girlfriend. hey, opposites attract. given that age old war of hatred between malfoy and weasley, they are bound to cross (unite, don't think so). based on their personalties and place in life, it'd make sense for them to fall. someone as cold as draco is bound to fall in love, and once he does, he'd fall hard. i'm just recalling that theory from a kagome and sesshoumaru (from inuyasha, anime/manga) theory of pairing them together in a forum. i love reading draco/ginny fanfiction.

Sheepz
Hey Draco should go out with me! That'd be cool. I said Pansy.It's the obvious choice. But well, Malfoy might just pick someone new and shock us all.

Um, Draco doll from:

http://geocities.com/kellilla/adoptees.html

I made the blinky to go with it

charmaine
i love draco he is hot but i agree with sheepz i think it might be pansy but he might shock us and it might be someone new or someone wed least expect

Dracosmine!¬.¬
i wish i cud be dracos girl frend love

N.Tonks
Draco's girlfriend will probably be Pansy Parkinsin....They did go to the yule ball together....

charmaine
i wish i was draco's girlfriend too Happy Dance

charmaine
draco looks hot in harry potter3 i like his hair like that hell i like draco full stop he is so hot

crazy_c
hermione

charmaine
you think it will be hermione read my thread about draco and hermione hey it might happen lol

check it out

Zandra Shinto
*snickers* I don't know why I'm here, but I can say this - Draco's not going to have a girlfriend. He's gonna have Harry.

*snorts with laughter as she runs from all the angry Hr/D, P/D, G/D fans*

Fallin Angel
lol , but i agree , even though i might not happen

katzmeow
I'm going Draco/Lavender but i have only a few reasons and all are stupid, but i'm only saying this because i wanna be different! stick out tongue wink beer happy

Reasons:
*Draco likes his girls pretty and stupid (Pansy)
*Lavender is no more then a pretty face. No brains or common sense
*Lavender is not a muggleborn
*Both are quite happy to break rules

Dracos_vanilla
Hermione and Draco all da wayz!!!!!!!!!big grin lol

StrgzrCndyPixie
yeah hermione and draco

silvermoonbeam
I think it'll be draco and pansy

StrgzrCndyPixie
but thats so predictable i meen dont u think that instead of sumthing we know is goin to happen we want a shock luv affair it would b more fun to read about dont you think?????????

just a thought

Orli'sElf7
likeeeee draco ends up ditching a witch for a pureblood like me and StrgzrCndyPixie!!!!! wahooO!!!! and the world makes sense again!! lol love

StrgzrCndyPixie
hey u havent ben here 4 a while

draco'sgurl
ME OF COURSE!!! LOL!!

I don't want to believe it...but I think Pansy.lol

cheers

Love always,
Draco'sgurl

ElvenQueen
Pansy...they deserve each other.

tomisfit
MMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! laughing only jokin' i wish.........i want it 2 b Hermonie.but i also want Hermonie wit Ron! so i say Draco n Pansy What the f**k?

MeanPrincess
I want it to be Hermione/Draco because hey it could happen! Ever heard of the saying opposites attract, well there you go, a perfectly good example!! ^^ Besides that I HATE Pansy with a passion! And no way is it going to be Ginny because face it, she and Harry are MEANT for each other! And Parvati... well let's just say in my opinion she's just a background character (by the way, have you people heard that they are auditioning for Padma and Parvati in London soon! I wish I could audition for them but unfortunately they want 2 Asian girls but not the Chinese Asian though... pity... I wouldv'e died to be able to work on the same movie as Tom Felton, he's my love... wink) and well she's not really that main in the book right? But we may never know, Draco could go with someone totally random but yeah let's keep dreaming and dancing with bananas... Happy Dance

Aqua
wink dont worry it happened 2 me 2 embarrasment

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.