Charlie's Angels Discussion Thread for Guys

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Neo_Version 7
All the damn Angels are sexy, but I want to know what you guys think?

Oh, and Cameron Diaz shouldn't be an angel. She should be a freakin' GODDESS!

Anyway, who is the sexiest angel in Full Throttle?

This is for Guys!

Raz
Cameron Diaz for sure smokin'

Kes
I'm a girl but I was very impressed with Deme Moores' fisic (sp). Despite her age she looks very good compared to the other angels.
Rodrigo Santoro yammi big grin

Godshinto
If I had achoice it would be Cameron Diaz.http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/1005000/images/_1009275_angel_300.jpg

KidRock
I LOVE ASAINS!!! (Lucy Liu) Happy Dance

Neo_Version 7
Yeah! Lucy Liu would be my second choice, followed by Demi Moore, then trailing behind for me would be Drew. Don't think she should be an angel. Should be replaced by Kirsten Dunst or somethin'. I don't know.... No offence to Dylan fanatics!

Baylin
its gotta be Lucy Liu!!!

redfunk89
guys go vote on my poll its the same thing see who wins!! under movie trivia

redfunk89
eww you guys think cameron diaz is the hottest!

Neo_Version 7
Cameron Diaz is hotter! She is I say! She IS!

Neo_Version 7
I just thought of this cool combat question. If somehow, the Angels all started getting pissed at each other; for whatever reason (make-up, Bosley, etc.), and they fought each other, who would come out victorious? (Including Madison, too.) As always, I always think Natalie would come out the winner. She knocks all the angels out and laughs at how beautiful, strong, and sexy she is......Ha,ha,ha!

smile

brownie
Oh got to go with Lucy Liu on this one.

Thomas H
Cameron Diaz without doubt...when she was on that surfboard...flashing her amazing but...I wanted to be next to here...Demi Moore second...what an amazing body!!

Neo_Version 7
Yeah, Cam's butt Rocks!!!!!!

bigbadbike2
Hollywood Hot Gentlemen. Just Hollywood hot.

diegocala
Slirp! I like them all!

Neo_Version 7
Right On!!!!

ChinaNiki
I say Madison cuz Demi is amazing.

P-NuT
drew barrymore is way more desirable

Neo_Version 7
Why do you say that?! CCameron is the way to go!!!!

skule
Sorry to be graphic, but if i were to choose between them, in the sense if someone asked me which one of them would u like to spend the erm night with :P i would sayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, demi no questions asked, demi is definatly a sexy woman, something about her a little older now too projects great sex appeal. 2ndly i would say lucy liu, but she scares me also, i somehow see her as a sadomashochist (sp) queen who constantly whips her men! Dont ask me why

Kes
Maybe because thats the character she plays in that movie with Mel Gibeson!Whats the name??blink

skule
hmmmm??????

Kes
It's in Payback big grin

skule
oh hmmm you know i never got to see that movie entirely.

Neo_Version 7
She plays the hooker in the tight, black, (not to mention sexy), suit, right? She like gets this whip and reapeatedly starts whippin' this guy everywhere (chest, legs, back,etc.) after Mel Gibson just gave him a beatin'. Man, these Angels are somethin' aren't they?

skule
oh yeah....now i remeber why i think of her that way.....

Neo_Version 7
In the "hooker" way?! Pleae respect her! She's an Angel for goodness sakes! smile

Darth Vicious
Well ill go with Lucy Liu, 2ndly Demi Moore, i think Cameron is funny but too skinny, i did like Cameron D in the Mask because she had a little more wait, now she looks like shes starving, Drew i dont care about, any girl thats been with Tom Green has something wrong in her, lol!

Neo_Version 7
If you want someone with more "wait", go for Drew! smile

skule
any one here loose any "wait" recently lol.

Walter Simard
cool - The two oldest Full Throttle's Angels are by far the sexiest. Demi Moore and Jaclyn Smith.

Neo_Version 7
Um, ok gramps! smile

Mist
i voted for demi but i think all are great.

Neo_Version 7
Seen Striptease, Demi fans? Had an awful story but it was pretty funny coz' of Burt Reynolds.

Darth Vicious
WEIGHT, damn caught that late!

My name is Neo
demi is so ****ing hot, she hasn't lost it at 40

Rogue Jedi
lucy liu is hotter than cameron, drew and demi combined.

Neo_Version 7
Yo, I just saw Full Throttle again coz' of Cameron Diaz. Rogue Jedi, just take a look at Cam's ass while she swirls it around dancing in the beginning and you'll change your mind.

holdenhsvgtsr
ive got 2 Things drew and the ferrari enzo enough for the entry fee alone

Neo_Version 7
Yeah, the Enzo was fine, but Drew??? Why?????????

holdenhsvgtsr
drew's hot lucy's hot and camerons hot especilly when she was riding that horse and it was got when they were naked and the came out that concrete thing and they put it in slowmotion so u got a good look.Korri shouldnt have let me go my self. smile

Neo_Version 7
Yo guys! Did you hear the latest news about Cameron Diaz having (REAL) topless photos and a recorded videotape being distributed in the States??? Read about in Yahoo or wherever right now!

GABRIEL05
Cameron Diaz=skinny, boring
Lucy Liu=skinny, boring
Drew Barrymore=not skinny, but a cokehead, and boring
Demi Moore=had a nice ass back in the day

Bernie Mac=funny as all hell

thats my take

Say didn't Cameron Diaz take her shirt off in Gangs of New York anywayz?

silver_tears
if you go to google and type in any angels name like cameron diaz there are topless pics there of them sick ewww im a girl and i was jus lookin at the pics to find one for my web site but that was jus nasty no also in one of my mags it says that for the part of madison demi had a breast reduction surgery, lipo suction, and dental work!!! happy so shes not as real as you may think wink

Neo_Version 7
Yo silver tears, thanks for the tip on the google search. You rock!

silver_tears
no problem wat so ever big grin

Neo_Version 7
Does anybody agree with me that the stripping scene in this movie is off the hook!?

silver_tears
which guy doesnt???? stick out tongue

Neo_Version 7
Gay guys probably!

lukeyduckey
I have spoken and Happy Dance Happy Dance for Lucy Lui. She has a graet body and think what she can do seeming she can do martial arts. The dreams are nice and should only be seen by people 18+.
In the votes Demi Moore??? is beaten her?? Boys Demi Moore has had more surgery then Michal Jackson.
Also Cameron Diaz, i would never say no to her but Lucy does more, guys make the rigth choice.

Neo_Version 7
Cameron Diaz is ****in sexier then all combined I say!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.