Out of Control

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dim
Well, not really but I just dyed my hair purple and I want a tatoo...I think I might be going through a mid life crisis smile What kind of tatoos do you think are cool?

UnknownBountyHunter
I don't like tatoos. Even back in Neolithic times where they were medicinally used, I have always disliked things that make a permanent impression on your body. I even got upset when my wife got her ears pierced 8 years ago.

Dim
Yeah I tend to not like tatoos either...especially when people go crazy and get a bunch of them. But I just want like one little symbol...tiny. I went through a whole phase when I was a teenager where I had a bunch of piercings in my ears...but I quickly out grew that so now I have little scarred ears sad but they're not noticable. You would have hated me when I was younger smile

theEviljedi
Please don't get a tatto Dim.You are to beutiful to waste it on a tatoo.

Dim
Okay, I think I've changed my mind...I saw some people with tatoos at the grocery store. I don't want to get something that's going to end up looking faded and crappy anyway...Not to mention the purple dye is already out of my hair...I think it might have just been the full moon.

Ratcat
EJ, she is married you know. You're on a loser there..... smile

theEviljedi
Yeah I know.I always flirt with her.She said before it's flattering I think.

Dim
Yeah, EJ's flirting has never bothered me...plus it gives him a chance to practice his wooing techniques big grin

Ratcat
Oh I know, but it's great to give him a ribbing sometimes. Of course it's all in jest. wink

Dim
smile I know...

Okay..I'm going to ask a totally unrelated question that really has nothing to do with my hair or tatoos but I just don't want to start another topic so I'm going to use this one...

Say that you (your username) were a character in SW. What kind of distinctive characteristics do you think you would have? I guess I'm asking this more to RC, KJ, EJ, UBH, Merc, XC, Raz (Raz answer this because I don't know ANYTHING about you!), etc... I know what Xiz looks like (stinky lizard boy) but let me know about quirky characteristics smile

theEviljedi
I think of my self as a powerful Jedi Knight turned bad,following the ways of the darkside.Kind of like a guy Aurra Sing or maybe Vader.

Dim
Okay, but what would he look like?

theEviljedi
I don't know?I'll get back to you on that.

Xizor
How in the world do you get "stinky lizard boy" from "powerful, evil humanoid>" Xizor is a near perfect being, he's jacked and can get all the gals you purple headed freak.smile I have 2 star wars tatoo's. The Black Sun symbol is on the small of my back. The Boba Fett skull is on my right shoulder, just like his. I think they are real cool, plus you don't see either of them as long as I'm wearing a T-shirt.

theEviljedi
This is what I invisioned thuse far-Tall about 6'2",carries two BLACK lightsabers,has a very dark tan that all most looks burnt,has pure white eyes with no pupils,and wheres black.Thats all I can think of so far.

theEviljedi
No Xiz you are the freak not Dim.I think your obcession of SW has gotten the best of you.Tattoes?Geesh.

Dim
Hehehe..I bet Xiz would egg me into getting a tatoo wink

Okay, so so far we're got:

Xiz-stinky lizard boy (and near perfect evil humanoid)

EJ- crispy critter evil jedi with no pupils and loves to wear black, (probably has a nervous tick like he's about to go off on someone)

Me-Jedi Knight posing as a speeder hop waitress on jet skates and with purple SW hair.

Okay...anyone else?

theEviljedi
Oh I would also be atheltic like Maul and very skilled like Vader.I would be a loner too.I would have a huge scar on my armand he loves Jedi Knight women posing as a speeder hop waitress on jet skates with purple hair.

Dim
And the scar would be from the Speeder Hop chick right?laughing out loud
Good description EJ...Now if the others would just follow suit...

Xizor
My tatoo's are very cool, Dim should really get one. I would be the rich, 3rd most powerful man in the galaxy. 6'4" 215 lbs of lean muscle. I know numerous combat moves and am able to kick a melon of a grown man's head. I'm a deadeye with a blaster pistol. A military genious and the brains and braun behind the galaxies most powerful criminal underworld: black sun. People speak my name with hushed fear and dreade respect. I chill with the richest beings, am privy to the thoughts of the emperor himself and play mind games with the most dangerous advesary of them all: Darth Vader. I can seduce and sleep with the hottest humanoids, all of my choosing. I own the greatest and fastest personel space craft in the galaxy in the Virago. I jerk around Jabba the Hutt and most everyone else I please. I own a 6 million credit human replica droid who does all my dirt work and is also hot. I enjoy and recieve the finest of pleasures in life. I am the greatest of the galaxy's charismatic entrepeneaurs. I don't stink as I bathe in scented bathes twice a day and am no lizard but a cold blooded humanoid with cool calculating intelligence. I have every physical and mental advantage over non-Jedi humans. Dim I'm way handsome and way exotic and my name is Prince Xizor.

theEviljedi
You guessed it.He would also have black teeth.Very creepy huh?

Dim
Hehehehe...Xiz what kind of tatoo do you think I should get? I guess my character had have some kind of spray to keep your stinky pheromones from clouding her better judgement stick out tongue And EJ...I don't know, black teeth? are you sure? I'm not sure the little slave girls would like that.., but maybe your evil jedi has no time for women huh?

theEviljedi
Ok strach out the black teeth.Shinny white teeth.

Dim
hehehe...okay laughing out loud

Xizor
If the situation ever arose your "best judgement" would most likely be whatever stinky lizard boy wanted it to be.

theEviljedi
?

Dim
He's saying that Xiz can easily manipulate people(women) EJ...

silver_tears
omg this thread is so amusing laughing out loud
shame Dim doesnt come by alot now she seems really nice big grin

yerssot
she is

mechmoggy
I thought Dimmy had returned for a minute, until I opened the thread and saw the dates.

Boo. sad

silver_tears
oh im sowwy for getting your hopes up sad

mechmoggy
Its okay.

*whimpers*

silver_tears
*gives cookie* shell be back im sure of it happy after all how can she stay away from all you find folks wink

Raz
*sigh* Me too sad

lil bitchiness
How come she left?

Dexx
awh..it's dug up erm

yerssot
the evil other dimension, known as Real Life tempted her ... she was never seen since she went there

silver_tears
eek! NOOOOOOOOO!!!!

lil bitchiness
Yeah...i wanna try that sometime soon

re-al li-fe What the f**k?

I might give it a go...

yerssot
it's very fast, very dangerous
not many people have returned from it

silver_tears
i have stick out tongue for now....shifty

badkittykitty
it keeps trying to drag me in but I wont let it! noOoo!!

yerssot
I'll save you BKK!

*quickly changes into .... WAFFLEMAN!!!!!!*
*hums batman theme*

cermiestar
waffleman!!! eek!

yerssot
and his sidekick ... HuggieStar!!!

but Waffleman has a dark secret... from time to time ... he goes evil ... and than he gets the help of ... Xinoep!
(just read that from right to left)

cermiestar
phoe!!! i never thougt!!

yerssot
she's the secret evil assistant evil face

cermiestar
no not phoe!?

yerssot
my very evil assistant big grin

cermiestar
i am shocked! stick out tongue

yerssot
so was I at first, but she's a great assistant to help me with my evil plans

rusky
ooh...doctor evil eek!
planing any giant 'moon lasers' ?!? whistle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.