Useless Star Wars Merchandise

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King Jedi
What is the most useless peice of Star Wars merchandise you have ever bought? Last week I bought a Naboo space battle spinning toothbrush holder. You stick it to your wall and it spins while you brush your teeth. I've probably made it sound more interesting that it actually is.

theEviljedi
Useless?My merchandise it is.

Dim
Sounds kinky...

theEviljedi
Hey hey hey hey.Get your hands off my heiny.Heinikin that is.

Dim
Hehehe...I was actually talking about the toothbrush thingy...but your post is kind of suggestive too EJ...BAD BOY!..

EJ...don't think about how the toothbrush is kinky...just trust me okay?

theEviljedi
Spinning yeah I get it as in a woman thing which is to be nameless.

Dim
Smart boy...

theEviljedi
That's what they tell me.

Xizor
My house has stickers on every window that says protected by ADT. I bought 19 stickers of Chewbacca and stuck them over the ADT, so now it looks like it says "protected by Chewbacca."

theEviljedi
Cool.

Gryn Jabar
Holy shit this has to be my best bump EVER!

Imaginary
... No Star Wars merchandise is useless stick out tongue

Jackie Malfoy
They could stil be valuable.So keep them.JM

§pearhead
Originally posted by Gryn Jabar
Holy shit this has to be my best bump EVER!

it's always good to have something to strive for.

yerssot
DON'T bump old threads without purpose, it's annoying to a LOT of people

Tptmanno1
Like Yerss for example...

lil bitchiness
I love Star Wars, but i have sworn to my friends, that i shall buy NO merchandise Star Wars related of any kind. no

Imaginary
I have a plastic lightsaber... and I'm getting a RotS tshirt to wear to the midnight show smile

Reborn Again
Originally posted by KJ
What is the most useless peice of Star Wars merchandise you have ever bought? Last week I bought a Naboo space battle spinning toothbrush holder. You stick it to your wall and it spins while you brush your teeth. I've probably made it sound more interesting that it actually is.

I'd say toys in general. Don't like the look, the feel, or their playability factor.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.