The Transporter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

scifigunslinger
Did anybody see that, none of my friends have. That movie is awesome

brownie
The best part is when the guy looks through the peep hole on the door..

Kes
What is it about?

Skytraveller
look here apple.com/trailers/fox/the_transporter/

Neo_Version 7
That movie is so cool. You know the way they show the bullet effects? It rocks! The driving scenes in the beginning are cool too.

Kes
Oh yeh I've heared about it. All bad things but it doesn't look that bad.

bigbadbike2
HeeHee. That was great! big grin

bigbadbike2
The movie itself was well worth watching the first time. I watched it in the theatre and enjoyed it. However when it came out on video it just lost its fun. This probably happened simply because I knew what was going to happen. Also the fighting was not that great after going on my Matrix kick (how could it be in comparison). However if you have never seen it, I would suggest it.

mikesux
Yeah, this movie is a lot of fun, its like a James Bond film but more action oriented

Kind of movie that lot of people will write off as trash, but these people know nothing. It's decent and fun, and a million times better than XXX.

Its nothing mindblowing though smile Think Commando updated for the 2000's.

-=Urot=-
I feel bad for the cops that got locked in the trunk.

*** I wonder how hot in got in there. laughing out loud ***

borgasm???
movie wouldn't be half as cool without statham.
lock stock and snatch kick.
who the hell's vin diesel?

bigbadbike2
Vin Diesel is the man that plays xXx in, well, xXx

Max Power
hmm... never saw it. But I do like Jason Statham. Maybe I'll add that to the Netflix queue...

borgasm???
i'm new to these "forums" and i haven't learnt how to be sarcastic yet.
i know who vin diesel is, but statham could dominate him with his accent alone.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.