best star wars villan?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

blackicedragoon
Who do you think is the best villian out of all the star wars movies and why?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/starwars.gif

Rogue Jedi
tsavong lah. he is the epitome of evil.

cookies2006
I like darth maul. But he didnt really have that big of a part.

Baylin
Emperor Palpatine's definitly a pretty mean geezer!

Dexx
also maul.
Maybe shedao shai?....

KidRock
shedao shai? refresh my memory who is that?

Dexx
yuuzhan vong commander....in dark tide.

grifta
I'm going with Palpatine/Siddious he did what the sith had tried to do for millenia.

GABRIEL05
Sidious, and Nom Anor. I especially loathe Nom Anor. His death should be horrific and painful. Those two are the most manipulative scheming mind-rapists any cult series has ever seen.

Rogue Jedi
nom amor and tsavong lah. shedoh shai was a bad one too.

X-Menfan2003
Can any Star Wars villian get any naster than Darth Vader, Maul, Exar Kun and Boba Fett? All are evil and willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done.

eleveninches
Exar Kun!!!

He Rules!!!

Instgated the sith war, annihilated the spirit of Freedon Nadd, Froze time in the council chamber on coruscant before killing them with his double edged lightsaber,

VENOMfan
Boba Fett

JediOasis
Darth Vader, hands down. Thrawn is the best from the EU. Maul looked cool, but it didn't go much further than that.

Dirty Vader
Palpatine and Vader

WindDancer
I don't know much about Shedao Shai, but you can find him in SW The new Jedi order: Dark tide........I think.

Anyways for me the best villain is not a sith. For me the best villain is the notirous crime lord Jabba the Hutt! The Hutts rule the galaxy underworld.

Topher123987
I would have to say BRAKISS he doesnt care if his students die or not and even made jacen and Jaina fight eachother each not know they were disguised as vader their grandfather

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.