storm v phoenix who would win

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

charmaine
if it came down to these two to fight each other who would win with their powers

let me see you comments

Kes
wow that would be a cool fight big grin Well the Phoenix is very powerful but if Storm gets pissed watch out! I'd have to vote for Storm because well stick out tongue My fave!

charmaine
their both very powerful but i have to say storm too

Bad_Hair_Day
wen storm gets outa control she is REALLY powerful, and her power is more verstile and could beat Phoenix down, but it still wouldn't be easy

blackicedragoon
I would have to say pheonix cause shes all crazed when shes in that stage. But im sure storm would have her decent hits with lightning or whatever.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/tomcat.gif

verauko
Because I like Storm more than Jean... I'll say that Storm would win big grinbig grinbig grinbig grin

charmaine
storm is alsome her powers are extreme

Metroplex
Phoenix would win for sure. All Phoenix really needs to do is blow up the entire planet earth if she wants.

Kes
Storm can also destroy the planet. She can put Phoenix in a tornado big grin

DBZFan
Storm could destroy phenix,soooo,I'll go with storm.

Metroplex
i dont think Storm can actually destroy the planet. She can cause a lot of damage to it, but not enough to blow it up. All phoenix needs to do is to bring storm to the Sun and she'll burn Storm to death.

Kes
Well 1st she would have to catch her. All Storm needs is strong wind.

DBZFan
Fart then,is what i'd tell her.And she could make it rain and Phenix would die.

Metroplex
Why would Phoenix die from rain?

DBZFan
She is fire isnt she?

DemonicGambit
No Phoenix isn't fire, just surrounded by a huge fire bird or something.

But in a fight Stormy would definitely win. I mean in one issue Marvel wanted to do, Stormy single-handedly moved the Earth. And I mean that in ever sense of the word...or words. confused

But Stormy would definitely kick @$$!! And like someone said Phoenix is crazed, therefore she ain't thinking to clearly.

charmaine
storm would win you dont mess with mother nature

Metroplex
If Storm can beat Phoenix, than how come she didnt do anything to Phoenix when Phonix destroyed an entire galaxy???

Metroplex
These are her powers:

Known superhuman powers --- Phoenix II has the ability to exist in any environment without harm, project force bolts of incalculable power and create force fields. She also possesses the power of telepathy, illusion-casting; her link with the Phoenix force gives her vast psionic ability to manipulate time, space, matter, and energy for virtually any purpose.

Source of superhuman powers --- (innate telephathic abilities) Genetic mutation, (other psionic powers) Rachel Summers is a host for the Phoenix Force, a manifestation of a primal force of the universe which embodies the concepts of life and passion, especially the passion to create and destroy, and derives its power from the psyches of all living beings in the universe.

as you can see, she can manipulate matter therefore she can turn Storm into candy and eat her.

DemonicGambit
Because Stormy is her friend, and she would rather help Phoenix get back to normal.

But she could so-o kick Phoenix's butt!!

Metroplex
Ok to make it simpler. Phonix can time travel.therefore all he needs to do is go back in time when Storm was born and kill her.

DemonicGambit
Since when could Phoenix travel through time? I don't remember that! I know her son Cable can, but her?

And besides I don't think that would work to well, by the time Stormy was 5 or something she started working for the ShadowKing, might be hard to get to her.

Metroplex
yeah she can. Shes omnipotent.

Actually no. Storm does not have any powers when she was working with ShadowKing.

DemonicGambit
I didn't say she had her powers I just said she was working for him. And he might get a little mad if Phoenix comes and decides to kill her, you know?

Kes
I don't know if this thread is about a fight between Phoenix and Storm in general or a fight between Storm and Phoenix from the movie (a possibility for x3) so taking that into consideration we don't know how the movoie Phoenix is going to be stick out tongue
And if it is the comic, isn't Phoenix an alien in Jeans body?By changing the past she might change the future and never get to Jean messed

DemonicGambit
Kes has a point.

But Stormy would still kick Jean's butt any day!

Metroplex
Indeed, but removing Storm from the past will allow Phonix to win.

Darth Vicious
Storm is my favorite X-woman but shes no match for Phoenix remeber Phoenix not only has telekinesis but also telepahty and shes second to Profeesor X in mind powers if not powerful while true Storm can kill her with a tornado or a storm or lighting Phoenix doesnt have to be next to her to beat her, her mind powers allow her to stop her from a great distance and remeber Storms biggest flaw is that shes claustrophbic, Phoenix only has to make her believe that shes in a closed space for Storm to get freaked out, Phoenix wins!

DemonicGambit
So not true!! Stormy doesn't have to be right next to the person!! She can kick their butt from afar! So take that!!!!

Happy Dance

verauko
I'm not in the topic big grin

Kes
Well freaking her out wouldn't be a good idea messed

charmaine
storm is very powerful okey so is phoenix but i think storm would over come her fear in a hearbeat if she thought her life was in danger or anyone elses and you dont piss off mother nature storm would win everytime Happy Dance

Metroplex
Phoenix can just wipe out Storm's memory as Xavier did to Magneto.

Metroplex
I dont have anythng agaisnt storm. Shes really powerful, but if you watch the cartoons, Phonix whooped the ass of the X-men and the Imperial Guard. The only reason she died was because she sacrificed herself.

Darth Vicious
I agree that Storm can get Phoenix from afar but lets be realistic she has to know where she is and be looking at her Phoenix on the other hand with her mind can find her in a heartbeat!

Metroplex
Exactly. Phonix is a telepath and should be able to locate Storm.

DemonicGambit
You know, she isn't the second strongest...in my opinion. I think Tessa, is. I mean didn't the professor train her in secret?

Anyway that's off topic, but I still think Stormy would win. No doubt in my mind

charmaine
storm would win in the end

DBZFan
Changed my mind to pheonix.

verauko
Rogue would win big grinbig grinbig grin hi hi lol

MAtty410
STORM WOULD KICK @$$, uh uh, you dont mess with Storm, PALEEEEEEEEEEEEZ, besides, strom is way cooler, if i was storm and against pheonix, ide just jet her into a tornado, after that lil stunt she pulled off in X2, it shouldnt be a problem for her, haha

DemonicGambit
Thank you!

tokyo_goddess
Hmmm, this is a tough one...Pheonix was such a threat...I think she'd have a advantage...but once the Pheonix leavs Jean's body...that's when Storm can swoop in and whup butt...so I'm going with Storm

aLiceXwndrLnd
cmon, storm may be an african goddess, but phoenix is a ****ing ancient god! and hello, phoenix(the bird)=dies and is REBORN...anyone named after that doesnt go down with ease.. and as much as i love storm(and i do), she would have her ass handed to her on a silver platter, not to mention phoenix could just lock her in a tiny box and use storms claustrophobia against her

ragesRemorse
umm have you all been huffing ether again?? i mean how else could seriously believe that storm could take out the pheonix the pheonix is an intersteller being she holds the power of the cosmos not to mention the enormous boost the pheonix gives to jeans telekentic abilities the pheonix is stronger than xaviar and xaviar beng the strongest mutant due to his telepathy thats enough said, the pheonix would manifest some deep seeded fear inside storms head, like maybe hmm small spaces, and then vaporze her while shes freakin out, eigther that or just rip her soul from her body with her telepathy, if apacalypse cant mess with pheonix how could storm dream to, eigther way i do believe storm could be the strongest mutant but the writers diddnt see her that way

Blopster
I'll just point out a scene from X2 to answer this question, since I'm sure this question is referring to the movie versions:

Wolverine (turning to Nightcrawler): You! Go get her!
Nightcrawler teleports, but appears in the exact same spot instantly: She won't let me!

If we're addressing the comics, then it would be an even more extreme one-sided battle.

I'm not saying Storm is weak (there's a reason she's been a leader of one of the X-Men's teams since...well, when she came into the comics). I'm just saying that Phoenix is THAT overpowered.

notme
Phoenix would win. All she would have to do was find her mind (or whatever like cerebro) and concentrate really hard and boom Storm is dead. Just like Xavier was tricked into doing in X2 when he almost destroyed all mutants\humans.

MaverickIce
I would say Phoenix, but I fear Kes's wrath! laughing out loud

tokyo_goddess
as do i.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
phoenix would win

Aragorn#1
I would have 2 agree with Storm

DemonicGambit
Stormy!!!! No way Phoenix could beat Stormy!! Considering we have never actually seen her let go. I mean she is always using a portion of her powers, never all of them.

Kes
MaverickIce and Tokyo> Fear me? Why? shifty
DemonicGambit> Yeh in this ep from the old cartoon she goes crazy and no x-men, not even the prof with cerebro, could stop her.

MIMIK
hi,
uncanny x-men #136 showed phoenix taking them all down. even the prof, to a point. "stormy" went down fast in that fight.

and movie jean grey stopped nightcrawler in his tracks, and held back cyclops' blasts. and that was just wimpy ol' no super hero name jean grey, not phoenix. singer has left storm with little control and no real speed calling the elements. but who knows what X3 will hold.

but we know about the comic book phoenix, right? which portrays a bit of time/space travel for phoenix, so in theory, the writers hinted at the possiblity of real time travel for her.

jean gray was pretty boring, 'til phoenix. storm was cooler, until then, then after phoenix died on the moon and is definitely now. marvel girl is an original, but phoenix was her only claim to grooviness. cyclops sure isn't. laughing

y'all think famke should sport that skin tight satin red body suit with a yellow sash and heels?

Kahlan
Don't shoot the messanger, guys and gals, but you are obviously being blinded by your love for our Stormy. The Cosmic Entity known as Phoenix is omnipowerful, no one can defeat her. She had to commite suicide to be "defeated". Storms weather powers had absolutely NO, read that, NO effect on Dark Phoenix. It didn't even faze her. She laughed at Storm when Storm attacked her. I love Storm as well, she is my second favorite character, but that doesn't change the fact that she'd get her butt kick.....seriously. Phoenix eats stars....not unlike our own sun, for a snack, what makes you think she couldn't defeat a "weather witch"?? sad

Blopster
Galactus could possibly defeat the Phoenix Force. They had a minor fight in Excalibur #61. He stopped all of Phoenix's attacks dead cold.

DemonicGambit
No I'm thinking that in the comics whenever Stormy fought against Pheonix she never really let go. I mean do you want to kill a friend, someone you live in the same house with, a person you save the world with on a day to day basis. So I doubt Stormy fought to her full potential

ragesRemorse
it still wouldnt have mattered if storm fought with the full of her power, pheonix transcends air, gravity and all of the dimensions that we are aware of pheonix could controll weather aswell if shes intuned with the comsmos a few wind and ice effects would be nothing for her, and i bet dark pheonix would find a way to take out galactis if not shed just implode and cause a supernova of cosmic proportions and take him out with her then rise again from the ashes

Kahlan
He's got it right folks. No matter what Storm used, Phoenix would always win. She is GOD here, people. GOD. You following me at all?? She can destroy the universe. It's like compairing an ant to a giant. It's not that Storm is weak, she is unbelieveably powerful. It's just that Phoenix could could simply make Storm simply cease to exsist with a simple thought.....she controls matter itself, the very fabric of this universe. Storm controls elements.....guess what elements are made of.....matter. What does Phoenix control again??? Matter......there ya go people.

Kahlan
Oh, and I forgot, Storm DID fight to her full potential at one point in the comics. Once Phoenix changed for the last time, Professor X ordered the X-Men to kill her, to destroy her before she destroyed the whole universe......guess what. Everyone faught to their full potential.....even the Shi'ar.........they got their "asses handed to them on a silver platter", I believe was the expression. Very seriously got their butts kicked. Jean had to fight the Phoenix from within before they could defeat it.....Jean was the only one who could break it's concentration long enough for the Shi'ar to fire on her with their lazer cannons. Sorry folks, Storm tried to the best of her ability and lost, end of story.

Blopster
Actually, "Jean" (in the comics, the Jean that had the Phoenix in the Phoenix & Dark Phoenix sagas was a clone created by the Phoenix, which comic fans refer to as Phoenix II, the real Jean is referred to as Phoenix IV) killed herself; she controlled a cannon through telekinesis to fire at her. In the bastardization in the X-Men Animated Series, Jean holds off the Phoenix and brings the Shi'ar weapons online, letting them kill her.

And rages, Galactus is pretty much a God himself. He survived the collapse of the universe billions of years ago before it was reborn (into today's universe) in the Big Bang. He has unlimited control of the Power Cosmic and eats entire worlds as though they were nothing. He wasn't even phased by the Phoenix Force's barrage and mocked it afterward (and revealed the truth behind the Phoenix).

CaptainInsano
Phoenix would shut storm's brain down before storm could say f*** me! lol

ragesRemorse
wasnt serious but yeah your right, silver surfer bested him a couple times though

ragesRemorse
hey i read a comic series before but i forget the guys name well actually it was an it, it was a marvel villian who could could abosrb peoples energy and when he would absorb mutants or heros the power was combined and he grew ridiculously powerfull and because he diddnt exist in the plain of matter he couldnt be harmed not even by telepathic powers, he kept saying i dont exist after he took peoples energies, i read them from friends in school and because i dont even know the name of the series i cant even find it to find out what happen do you know what im talking about at all?

MAtty410
Let me tell you, yes pheonix is a tough trick, but you know what, its only as strong as the mind. Ill be honest, that damn fire bird would have an edge, but storm will give her a run for her money. So for all you habitual pheonix lovers, im sorry, but storm would have to win, i mean, really, a lightning bolt is hotter than the surface of the sun,and probably hotter than that bird anyway. Besides, Ororo kicks @$$ and YOU ALL KNOW IT!!!!!!!

Kahlan
"Phoenix has the power to exsist in AAANNNNYYYY enviroment without coming to harm" Lighting doesn't faze her.......knock that into your thick skull.......nothing hurts Phoenix once she's encapsulated in her Raptor (the fire bird you see). even if you hit her with a lighting bolt, she'd only be fazed for a few nano-seconds. Not nearly long enough for Storm to restrike before Phoenix had her defenses up again. There is no chance Storm could win.....I think some of you are not getting this. Sad.

DemonicGambit
I must say you people prove vauleable points about Phoenix (Jean Grey) Here being powerful and skills. So I am going to have to say...

STORMY!!!!

I would like to see Jean move Earth using her powers, then I might consider changing my mind. So stick out tongue

Kes
Lets not get carried away with sarcasm, some ppl dont like it.

Kahlan
Oh, I was teasing....:P besides, it's not like we're talking about reality here.....so it doesn't really matter smile nighty night!!

nacciw
phoenix would kick storms ass no doubt about it. storm is a great character and i like her more tham phoenix, but she would get beat so bad, face reality.

ragesRemorse
pheonix could render storm from even being able to use her powers with her mind blowing telepathy, and besides all of the x-men took on pheonix and they together could not stop dark pheonix

Kahlan
Yup yup yes

rogue8888
we are forgetting one thing about the phoenix force. the phoenix force is a cosmic entity - a piece of energy that created the universe. i love storm, she's my favorite character, but, i have to concede that phoenix would definitely win in a battle between the two. phoenix is described as almost a god, while storm is also described as a goddess, but it's only to people who don't know any better. we would look like gods compared to cavemen.

storm is powerful, but, her powers are limited. she can't destroy the world, she can't make hurricanes, or giant blizzards. she can create those conditions in localized areas for a period of time. phoenix on the other hand can devour stars. when she was battling the x-men in the comics, she was just toying with them, she wanted to experience the feeling. she could've obliterated the x-men and everyone in this solar system in mere minutes. the x-men got lucky.

sorry, even though i am total storm fan, i'd have to say that phoenix would win the fight sad

D-Chan
Phoenix could win because of her telepathy, she could fry and destroy Storm's mind in a heartbeat !
I think Jean is very powerful too and could do that too !
I must admit I am a Jean/Phoenix fan but I like Storm too smile
Then, Jean and Ororo are friends so why should they fight each other wink
I prefer a fight between Jean and Emma (more equal on the telepathy abilities)

D-Chan

Kahlan
Except that......in the current New X-Men series......Jean Grey simply ripped Emma Frost's mind apart. Emma could do nothing to protect herself.....and SHE'S a telepath. So, if we are talkin' 'bout telepaths fighting....since Jean is an Omega class mutant....you'd need to pit her against Charles if you wanted to see a real fight. And if Jean was evil again, well......you'd see one. Oh, and Demonic Gambit? Jean could EAT earth......she wouldn't NEED to move it, though she could.

Gambitscards
Pheonixis fire cant be put out it's some special type of fire or sometin

Blopster
Phoenix's "fire" is just a projection of its power. It's not fire or a variant of it. If Jean were, to say, use her telekinesis to create a shield for herself, the Phoenix would probably close its wings around her.

Phoenix_Avatar9
Phoenix would totally win, she can broadcast her telepathy on a global scale and her telepathy is strong enough to affect matter on a macro/microscopic scale, even affecting atoms, especially after that stint in NXM.

Max Spidey 24
Why isnt this in the versus Forum

Phoenix_Avatar9
how about we make this battle more specific, let's say Storm vs. Phoenix III (Rachel) or Storm vs. Phoenix IV (Jean Grey)

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by DemonicGambit

I would like to see Jean move Earth using her powers, then I might consider changing my mind. So stick out tongue

What the f**k? I would like to see Storm to destroy galaxy.

Phoenix_Avatar9
didnt the PF once possess Storm? (hey, cyke too) any1 remember that?

stormfront13
well if we are talkin storm VS rachel grey then storm wins cause rachel already tried to get in her mind and couldn't. but storm VS jean already knjda happened. in an kinda old comic jean was bein mind controlled and storm just created a small tornado type thing around her and jean couldn't use her telepathy and was holdong her neck trying to get air. but evrybody has gotten stronger so idk

moondragon
NO CONTEST! Storm is a weather witch. Pheonix is an elemental. Complete bloodbath. Point Pheonix.
'Nuff said. smokin'

stormfront13
well storm can definitley beat rachel- rachel's already tried to get on storms mind and she couldn't

Arcane
but this isnt about Rachel, its about Phoenix the original Jean Phoenix, and Storm would end up the newest item at KFC

stormfront13
someone said we should pick

Arcane
Phoenix has destroyed whole galaxies, and what has storm done? watered her garden laughing

stormfront13
wasn't that as drak phoenix?? and you obviously don't know all that much about storm

Arcane
i know that storm would survive out in space destroing planets with very little effort

stormfront13
what??

long pig
Are you fools serious? we are talking about phoenix right? not just jean grey
phoenix is as powerful as...eternity
nothing can beat the phoenix. this is just retarded. lol storm is a regular chick who can make it rain and do cool things with lightning.
phoenix is a COSMIC ENTINTY who is basically a GOD.
every mutant on earth combined couldnt even scratch phoenix.
if this is who you are talking about....storm would die faster than it takes her brain to understand shes gonna die.
now if were talking jean grey....storm still dies...fast....but she knows she is gonna die.
jean grey=make storm think shes a small toaster
phoenix=kills storm along with every other being in the entire universe.

if yer talking movie...well it doesnt really matter...none of the xmen are shown in their best light...cept for cyclops.

long pig
what is wrong with you silly storm fanboys??
she isnt very powerful....on a mutant powerscale 1-10 shes like a 5 1/2...
magnetos power is prolly a 10
shes nothing.

Rave X
Phoenix will win easily

stormfront13
we are not talkin about phoenix- we are talkin about regular jean grey w/ out the phoenix force.

Phoenix_Avatar9
storm can manipulate electron particles not just to summon lighting but also scramble oncoming psychic assaults, jean and rachel can try to use a mind probe but storm can probably reflect that, so this is wut i think...
storm vs old jean (haa no contest, totally storm)
storm vs phoenix force (phoenix=omnipotent)
storm vs jean w/ telekinetic sensitivity to molecules( probably jean well, u no, the whole molecule shredding thing, but tuff contest)
storm vs white crown or jean resurrected( jean)
storm vs rachel (ths is where i see an even battle, rachel is very,very poweful, but storm has cunning and leadership experince: tie)

thats my opinion any others? smile

stormfront13
well rachel already tried to get in storms mind and failed miserably si storm beats rachel

Arcane
Originally posted by stormfront13
we are not talkin about phoenix- we are talkin about regular jean grey w/ out the phoenix force.

wtf, are u blind, this is the Storm v Phoenix thread, so we are talking about the phoenix u loser

stormfront13
i mnow that was meant to go in another thread so back off , my god it was a mistake

muscularmixedgu
I hate this question because i love them both! I will say this to be equal. If storm gets infuriated by something the phoeinix does then her powers will increase with her emotions and the end of mankind will start because phoeinix and storm both have power enough to end the world. Storm can send a fleet of comets (comet storm0 straight to earth. And phoeinix has incredible powers as well (powers of the sun). They are equal. Storm can get her most destructive power thru solar storms and jean can do the same. I hate spelling 'phoienix'!!!!!!! Grrrrrrrrrrr

Draco69
This thread is joke right? Storm loses against Jean or Phoenix. A mutant with weather powers versus a cosmic being whose power rivals Galactus. No contest.

And plain ol Jean would win easily also. TK or Telepathy. Take your pick.

pr1983
Originally posted by long pig
Are you fools serious? we are talking about phoenix right? not just jean grey
phoenix is as powerful as...eternity
nothing can beat the phoenix. this is just retarded. lol storm is a regular chick who can make it rain and do cool things with lightning.
phoenix is a COSMIC ENTINTY who is basically a GOD.
every mutant on earth combined couldnt even scratch phoenix.
if this is who you are talking about....storm would die faster than it takes her brain to understand shes gonna die.
now if were talking jean grey....storm still dies...fast....but she knows she is gonna die.
jean grey=make storm think shes a small toaster
phoenix=kills storm along with every other being in the entire universe.

if yer talking movie...well it doesnt really matter...none of the xmen are shown in their best light...cept for cyclops.

your kidding right? about the cyclops part...

Originally posted by muscularmixedgu
I hate this question because i love them both! I will say this to be equal. If storm gets infuriated by something the phoeinix does then her powers will increase with her emotions and the end of mankind will start because phoeinix and storm both have power enough to end the world. Storm can send a fleet of comets (comet storm0 straight to earth. And phoeinix has incredible powers as well (powers of the sun). They are equal. Storm can get her most destructive power thru solar storms and jean can do the same. I hate spelling 'phoienix'!!!!!!! Grrrrrrrrrrr

what comics are you reading? strom controlling comets? i dont think so...

hoorayforpeepee
storm could not beat anybody with the phoenix mantle.

storm v plain old jean grey: jean would win. she could just throw up a tk bubble, then mind-fry storm.

storm v phoenix IV: there is literally nothing storm could do to hurt the phoenix, even if the phoenix was passed out after a night of debauchery with galactus and korvac.

storm v phoenix (rachel): see above.

stormfront13
j hooray storm is one of the hardest people to use telepathy against- at one point even xavier couldn't do it. and another thing rachel grey w/ the phoenix force couldn't get into storms mind or affect her w/ telepathy.

storm v plain old jean grey: jean would win. she could just throw up a tk bubble, then mind-fry storm.

you also said that which is so wrong. regular jean couldn't mind fry storm cause even w/ the phoenix force can't. another thing is that storm has gotten into jeans shields before.

pr1983
phoenix destroys galaxies... she would beat all of the x-men... storm included...

stormfront13
i didn't say she would win

pr1983
i'm just replying to your post...

jean or phoenix could take down storm, even rachel has a decent chance...

stormfront13
all rachel has is her telekineses which storm can deal with. and i'm not all that familiar w/ her regular power levels but since white queen and rachel and some times xavier can't get in her head then i'd say she can't. and storm can affect the insides of rachels and jeans shields. but against phoenix most people lose

pr1983
telekinesis is not telepathic, it can affect storm quite easily...

and jean can manipulate her shield to block storms intrusions anyway...

ordinary jean takes her down quite easily also...

as for rachel... psychiokinesis isnt something to be laughed at...

rachel has a decent chance...

stormfront13
i know telekineses can affect storm. but storm has already gotten inside jeans shield. and what excatley is psychiokinesis- i've heard of it before but never really understood it

pr1983
psychokinesis is very similar to telekinesis... very little difference...

jean can easily prevent storm from entering her shield if she wants to... remember this is a fight, meaning both are trying to beat the shit out of each other... no holding back, jean is above storms level, shes a level above the other x-men...

stormfront13
i know that she is uper powerful but while she was phoenix she had gotten into jeans shield and jean couldn't keep her out

pr1983
what issue?

stormfront13
idk i saw pics of it a while back on a storm site

pr1983
thats not good enough dude, and you know it...

you need proof to back up your arguments...

stormfront13
fine i can give you the name of the site but on my comp i can't get there any more. its www.stormshrine.com

pr1983
its not loading on mine either erm

stormfront13
oh well it used to be a great site

ayjay
or was there ever really a site....was it REALLY there to begin....are we all REALLY here...where IS here?.....are WE the site?......questions that strike curiosoty....originating from.........

...the TWILIGHT ZONE........doo di doo doo doo di doo doo

stormfront13
ha ha ha ayjay but it was there

ayjay
hehe...i believe you......or do i? jks jks...no really..i believ you

stormfront13
oh i knew you did i was just messin lol

Phoenix_Avatar9
has anyone seen that issue of Uncanny X-Men wher rachel makes a black hole, that was awesome...

stormfront13
how can rachel make a blavk hole??

ayjay
she can make black holes...kewl

DarkCrawler
The X-Men are my favorite comic, but now they have gone too far.

Now Storm is immune to telepathy? Jeez.

stormfront13
she in not immune she is like one of the toughest to get inside her mind. hardly anyone can do it w/ out really concentrating

Alpha Centauri
The problem is, rather than make the X-Men great by sticking with original characters and bringing in good writers, they use the cheap way out. Just overpowering them to the point of ruins.

Vic showed me a quote from Claremont the other day saying something about if you don't like a character and he does, he'll make you like them by the time he's done. AKA He'll overpower them and hope you think it's cool.

-AC

stormfront13
is that what happened w/ iceman

Alpha Centauri
Claremont thinks Gambit can beat Gladiator by throwing cards at his head, he CREATED Gladiator, he believes that Rogue can beat Hulk, he made Storm control the stars (like her or not, that's bull) and believes that Wolverine can slice open The Silver Surfer.

The man is disgraceful. He brought Psylocke back, I thought "Great, he's doing something good". Then he stuck her in a lame story.

Yes that is what happened with Ice-Man. It wouldn't surprise me if that was Claremont's doing but it's a tradition in X-Men comics.

Shame really, coz if they stuck with a consistent team, they could have been half way decent. The X-Men are just used to spin money, because X-Fans will buy anything with an X on it.

-AC

stormfront13
yeah claremont is kinda weird

Alpha Centauri
If by "weird" you mean "completely crap" then yes.

-AC

stormfront13
yeah its like hes tajing over the characters by making them stronger and stuff like that

Phoenix_Avatar9
Originally posted by stormfront13
how can rachel make a blavk hole??

Rachel can make a black hole ( when they fought The Fury) by concentrating her telekinesis on individual molecules and squeezing them until their mass reaches micro-singularity, Rachel needed a box as an anchor to do this because the Fury was constructed out of a substance to quick to grasp. Since The Fury was adapting to Rachel's attack the rest of the X-Men helped her, (Storm as a conduit, drawing from the force of lighting, Bishop using his power to amplify it, and transferring it to Sage who acted as the catalyst and gave the energy to Rachel, Wolverine lent his healing ability to them to prevent them from dying from all the raw energy, the X-Men won, destroying the Fury, and left a large smoldering crater on the Braddock property, lol. I hope that answers your question! big grin

stormfront13
oh i saw that but i didn't know it was a black hole

ayjay
wooaaa...sounds kooool

stormfront13
yeah it was huge lol

long pig
maybe it wasnt a black hole...but just a hole that was black, stranger things have happend.

DarkCrawler
BTC. (Back to topic) Who would win?

Alpha Centauri
Phoenix for crying out loud.

Storm is just a woman who can control the weather.

-AC

stormfront13
which phoenix is it??

DarkCrawler
Jean Grey

stormfront13
oh ok well phoenix still wins

jffxex1980
I'm going to end this once and for all. For all the newbies out there, u obviously do not know the power of the Phoenix Force. The PF is an omnipotent cosmic diety...so powerful that death has no power over her. Rachel Summers, the weaker host of the PF has bested galactus twice! Phoenix ate a freaking sun and destroyed the D' Bari system, killing five billion without even breaking a sweat. JEAN GREY BECOMES THE MATRIACH OF THE PF! U think a little tornado is going to do anything to her? Let's see a weather witch who shoots out lightning bolts and commands hurricane force winds against a cosmic diety who can manipulate matter, form stargates, project vast amounts of cosmic energy, unlimited psi powers, and surrounded by a five mile radius of fire......oh yea, I can see storm winning this one. Jeanie would pimp slap that silly head headband she always wears and make her eat her cape. I don't think so. Phoenix is in a league of her own.

stormfront13
didn't everyone say storm would lose?? try readin the entire thread fore potsin like that

red1miss
Originally posted by charmaine
if it came down to these two to fight each other who would win with their powers

let me see you comments

I know for sure that both have a lot of powers.
Not going by the movie, because the movie does not give and can not give the full details of the marvel history. They made it seem as if Jean was born with those powers as an atler ego. That's not the case. Phoenix is an entity life force inhabited Jeans body as a cry out for help when she was about to be killed. Jean is a very powerful telepath and that's why the force stayed with with body and bonded.

Yes Pheonix even Jean Grey without Pheonix is an Omega Level Mutant, but also Storm is not yet confirmed to be Omega Level, but they have put her to that level to be ranked as Omega just not confirmed, because she is not really giving off her full power range at all times. Only when storm's will is boosted and she gets extremely mad; her powers are extremely power, and yes powerful enough to destoy the world at 1 time.

Storm is not only in tact with the weather of the earth, but scienctificly the elements of the earth, galaxy, and the universe. Anything that has to do with atomosphere, biosphere, hemeshpere, etc ...., she controls.

Storms has the power to control the sun just as well as Pheonix (get this not control the sun, but feeds off the sun to exist.) Storm can contol the stars and of course what is the sun.

So that would be a great fight and if it came down to storm's body just becoming high and great will power and strength I wouldnt want go there sad if you know wht i mean!

SuperiorTech
Originally posted by red1miss
I know for sure that both have a lot of powers.
Not going by the movie, because the movie does not give and can not give the full details of the marvel history. They made it seem as if Jean was born with those powers as an atler ego. That's not the case. Phoenix is an entity life force inhabited Jeans body as a cry out for help when she was about to be killed. Jean is a very powerful telepath and that's why the force stayed with with body and bonded.

Yes Pheonix even Jean Grey without Pheonix is an Omega Level Mutant, but also Storm is not yet confirmed to be Omega Level, but they have put her to that level to be ranked as Omega just not confirmed, because she is not really giving off her full power range at all times. Only when storm's will is boosted and she gets extremely mad; her powers are extremely power, and yes powerful enough to destoy the world at 1 time.

Storm is not only in tact with the weather of the earth, but scienctificly the elements of the earth, galaxy, and the universe. Anything that has to do with atomosphere, biosphere, hemeshpere, etc ...., she controls.

Storms has the power to control the sun just as well as Pheonix (get this not control the sun, but feeds off the sun to exist.) Storm can contol the stars and of course what is the sun.

So that would be a great fight and if it came down to storm's body just becoming high and great will power and strength I wouldnt want go there sad if you know wht i mean!

Storm cannot beat the pheonix

silverstream
pretty much the only thing storm can do against the phoenix is die..

2damnloud
I don't even know who would win anymore.

Bad Ash231
Originally posted by 2damnloud
I don't even know who would win anymore.

You're not a true Storm fanboy!!!!111

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>