Ok now?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SimK68
WTF is up with the thread moving? big grin big grin Its not like this part of the board is slow anyway.

finti
if they dont have anything to do with the OT or the two "newer" films it belongs in the EU section such a thread , as an example,as Anakin VS Maul have nothing to do in the SW movie section area

Rogue Jedi
anakin and maul ARE in the two new films. finti, if you took out every thread that mixed characters from the movies, there would be no threads left.

finti
Anakin vs Maul is mere speculations and belongs in the EU area regardless if they were in the films. Maul died in TPM so he cant meet Anakin in a duel now could he.

Rogue Jedi
everything in these threads are mere speculations. what if qui gon never died? biggest star wars geek? padmes death? why didnt vader know about luke? i know you are a mod and that gives you the right to edit/delete/move threads/posts, but just because you dont like someone or their posts you move them? ok. whatever makes you happy.

finti
i know but some of those threads actually envolv around the films but some really dont belong at all. Cant edit them all out and it has nothing to do wheter I like people or not

Rogue Jedi
so you just pick two that happen to be posted by the same person? pretty coincidental if you ask me.

Rogue Jedi
question. do you consult the other mods first or do you just move things at will?

SimK68
They do things at their own will. As I said, they wonder why things are so dead here. They move all the threads out that try to liven things up here. wink

I sense the (((DARK SIDE....WILL FORM A DARK CLOUD OVER HERE, AND SHADOW EVERYTHING!!!!))) Muuahahahah!!!!! big grin big grin

finti
we do have consuoltations, yes and I never look at who started the threads at all. But the two thread you refer too were very similare in its setup

Ushgarak
So dead here? This board has had 1000 registrations in the past month, a membership rate increase of over 1000 percent in two months with the same moderating policy applied everywhere. Any attempt to convince us that poor modding is leading to any problems is hysterically inept. We have worked hard to make this a very successful board and your grumpy assertions that it is dead, based puely on a perceived slight, do not impress us at all.

Anyway, this thread is, again, not discussing Star Wars. If you have problems with the way things are done, make them in private, not in the threads.

Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.