Spy Kids 3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KidRock
ok ok lol. how in the hell could they make a spy kids 3?!?! i saw number one *Shoots himself in head* with a friend and i thought it was completley just plain STUPID. I saw a little bit of number 2 and just switched channels. how did this movie make enough money to cme out with those sequals and now this one is gonna be in 3D?! damn what will they think of next....

Kes
Well it's kinda for kids but adults can enjoy it too. Famouse (sp) actors do litle cameos. And the action scenes are not that bad.
I enjoyed the 1st, it was funny. Alan Cumming is in it, so is Robert Patrick and I adore those 2actors. Banderas is funny and the kids are actually pretty good.
The 2nd wasn't has good. The story was just a little to wierd and the other kids were annoing. A 3rd? Lets see what the story is.

diegocala
I have a huge crush on Carla Gugino...

Tired Hiker
Spy Kids kicks ass. I like the Spy Kids movies and I can't wait for part 3. The special features on Spy Kids 2 DVD are money.

Godshinto
It's not that bad they're going to make a 3D movie which to me is Kick Ass when's the last time you've seen a good 3D movie or to be more specific any 3D movie at all.

-=Urot=-
Yeah I heard Barney The Purple Dinosaur makes his big screen appearance in SPK3!

My bad thats just sylvester stallone dressing badly again. laughing out loud

Kes
Funny!

Kes
- Spy Kids 3-D: Game Over (2003) -
Robert Rodriguez filmed the next installment of the successful franchise in 3-D. America's favorite sibling spies will literally come to life in the highly anticipated action film that promises to be fun for kids of all ages. "The story line takes the spy kids into a virtual-reality videogame," says Rodriguez, "where anything is possible. In fact, Ricardo Montalban at 82 y.o. gets to lava surf and ride an ultra-cool motorbike. Once the characters go into the videogame, the audience puts on the glasses, and it's in 3-D." Rodriguez adds, "The technology has advanced significantly, thanks to the advent of high-definition digital moviemaking."

You can read that here, see pics or the trailer:
http://www.odbc.org/search/title_detail.phtml?ID=8168

Tired Hiker
Money!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.