I GOT KotOR

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KidRock
AHHH I CANT BELIVE IT!!! This game kicks ARSE!!!...........................................Sadly to say though.......

I am drawn to the dark side! im growing to be more and more sith by the day I already have my double-bladed red lighsaber! sorry i know this is sort of off topic but hey this IS a star wars forums ok thanks for listening to me !!! later ( if anyone needs help with this game PM me)

Dexx
hmppf...hope it's good. i'll wanna play it myself. Dunno when.
this is should be in the eu section though

Ushgarak
Just shifting this over...

cookies2006
yea its tight, im goin to the dark side too.

Julie
I played the dark side, but I happen to enjoy the light side more....for practical purposes...like easy heal abilities.....as well as the characters look nicer,,,and such
I'm glad you enjoy the game...I thought I'd be the only crazy raving about how great it is.....
the "romance" plot lines are better if you are good....though I never did make it to the end of it with the evil female

happy kine
hummmm i just got the game last night... i played for a bit but it was to just get a feel for the game and what does what.... but so far its the best starwars game i've played... i did notice depending on what you say and do you can become light or dark... thats too cool.

Julie
yup....you must be nice to be good or nasty to be evil....neutral doesn't affect you.

Julie
soooo....how's it coming??????

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.